Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,805 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Viceci

VCS 10-Year Anniversary

M0ZzZgG
Guys, GTA4 for portable devices is CW. Each generation of GTA had a mobile version.

2D universe - GTA1 GB Color version

3D universe - GTA Advance, later LCS and VCS

HD universe - GTA CW

Maybe in the next portable game will be city Los Santos.

But now the portable console not popular.

Natasha

I dont either think they will release GTA 4 for android given its advanced graphics (yeah, no android games have the same graphics as GTA 4) and its phyisics.

Rockstar never released max payne 2 on android because they were lazy enough knowing it had ragdoll physics, GTA 4 wont be better

Considering we're getting 8-core CPU's inside phones now it's only a matter of time I think. I'm sure most phones have more graphical capabilities than the PS2/XBOX these days no?

The flagship devices run LCS very well. At the rate by which Droids and iOS devices are evolving, I'm fairly certain that GTA IV will run just fine. You'll just need a mid-range device or a flagship. LCS ran on budget phones, so did San Andreas and GTA III. Won't be the case with GTA IV though.

See this is my thoughts. Providing it's ported well enough (har har), IV it should be able to on 2018 mobile hardware I would imagine (for it's 10th anniversary).

Urustay Gordov Matt D.

I dont either think they will release GTA 4 for android given its advanced graphics (yeah, no android games have the same graphics as GTA 4) and its phyisics.

Rockstar never released max payne 2 on android because they were lazy enough knowing it had ragdoll physics, GTA 4 wont be better

Considering we're getting 8-core CPU's inside phones now it's only a matter of time I think. I'm sure most phones have more graphical capabilities than the PS2/XBOX these days no?
The flagship devices run LCS very well. At the rate by which Droids and iOS devices are evolving, I'm fairly certain that GTA IV will run just fine. You'll just need a mid-range device or a flagship. LCS ran on budget phones, so did San Andreas and GTA III. Won't be the case with GTA IV though.See this is my thoughts. Providing it's ported well enough (har har), IV it should be able to on 2018 mobile hardware I would imagine (for it's 10th anniversary).Still, i doubt they will port GTA 4 to mobile phones.Even if they do it, it will run in few devices meaning little income for them, and i dont think they will bother. LCS sold only 10.000 copies to this day and passed 1 year since it was released.VCS still isnt in any of the stores, i doubt they will release it since the LCS flop. And nobody talks about max payne 2.

Very doubtful about GTA 4 on android

Edited by Urustay Gordov

Ruvix

Is this GTA IV Mobile Thread ?!
Jezz just stop
Only time would tell if we would see a IV 10 Year Anniversary to the mobile platform
In my opinion I think R* would go for a PC/PS4/Xbox One 10 Year Anniversary of GTA IV rather than a simple mobile port
Just try to stay on topic please :)

WildBrick142

This is a thread for VCS' 10th Anniversary. If you want to discuss IV's 10th Anniversary, you can do so here.

Ivan1997GTA

Here's something on topic so that this thread doesn't go down the

It's been 2 days since the 10th anniversary of the PS2 port's release in Australia and Europe, and there's still nothing on the mobile port of Vice City Stories. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the year, like last time with LCS's mobile port (and hopefully, not as lousily made as that).

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Big_Smiley

It's been 2 days since the 10th anniversary of the PS2 port's release in Australia and Europe, and there's still nothing on the mobile port of Vice City Stories. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the year, like last time with LCS's mobile port (and hopefully, not as lousily made as that).

If we do i just hope Lucid games leaves VCS alone. I never liked what they did with porting LCS :bored:

gtafaninwest

If we do i just hope Lucid games leaves VCS alone. I never liked what they did with porting LCS :bored:And Lucid made it so players couldn't access the root folder for saved games. The android unfortunately needs to be rooted. Edited by gtafaninwest

SwalihCK

It's 2017 and no more hopes, huh?

George Costanza

wait for october/december

Edited by Tomasak

Urustay Gordov Matt D.

They did a wrong move porting Bully instead of vcs. Bully pretty much sucks

Big_Smiley

They did a wrong move porting Bully instead of vcs. Bully pretty much sucks Once i finished Bully on my phone i didn't know what else to do besides free roam. I really hope VCS gets ported to Mobile :/ Edited by GTA_The_Series

Zello

It has to the music that is holding it up from getting a 10th anniversary edition. Both VC and SA had a couple songs cut when they were re released I'm guessing that VCS probably has most of the soundtrack gone.

LCS and III were different because they used a lot of unknown artists and didn't have to deal with all the licensing and stuff.

Edited by Zello

Big_Smiley

It has to the music that is holding it up from getting a 10th anniversary edition. Both VC and SA had a couple songs cut when they were re released I'm guessing that VCS probably has most of the soundtrack gone.

LCS and III were different because they used a lot of unknown artists and didn't have to deal with all the licensing and stuff.

Nice point. F*cking hell i totally forgot about that. The amount of songs R* will remove from the game, damn it :angry:

gts.

That's right. R* do not care about an old game as VCS, so half of the songs on the radio stations will be removed for sure.

Pastry

VCS had really low sales compared to the others so I doubt they'll even go through with the remaster tbh. I'm losing hope by the day.

George Costanza

Not true with LCS. LCS got cut music too, but they replaced it with new one.

Ingramsl19

And Sniper Rifle's scope from LCS Mobile will used for VCS Mobile?

Urustay Gordov Matt D.

nobody talking about vcs 10th anniversary anymore?

Edited by Urustay Gordov Matt D.

_Rob_

Unless Rockstar announce something soon, is there anything more to say?

Light Syde Riandy

Because R* don't care anymore.

Big_Smiley

Not really :/ It's already April so who knows. Edited by GTA_The_Series

George Costanza

Not really :/ It's already April so who knows.

>already

more like still

wait for december and then start cursing on R*

kthx

Pastry

Tfw Rockstar makes a cunning stunts adversary mode with a new camera angle as the 20th anniversary for GTA 1 but we still don't have VCS' 10th anni.

FilipCRO

Tfw Rockstar makes a cunning stunts adversary mode with a new camera angle as the 20th anniversary for GTA 1 but we still don't have VCS' 10th anni.

Those sick bastards.

DJThanos

Since Bully is released (and I'm glad for it) and Manhunt 2 is very unlikely to get a mobile port, VCS sounds more likely this year.

The Rockstar Gamer 108

I wish VCS be released for PC or Xbox this time.

FulValBot

Next year it's impossible because GTAIV was out at 2008...

_CP_

Next year it's impossible because GTAIV was out at 2008...

And?

Grumpy Cat

Not true with LCS. LCS got cut music too, but they replaced it with new one.

new one? wow i would like to listen those new songs