2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Any reason to own more than one apartment?

McH2Oz2

I own the most expensive apartment and just bought two 10-car garages. Is there any good reason to have more than one apartment or is it good enough just to have the one apartment and two garages?

you can have 30 cars?

no other reason really.

edit: didn't read that properly, there is no reason.

​edit 2: you know what, just completely ignore this post

Edited by Anotic
  • Like 2

1. If you don't want garages but more space you can buy a second and 3th apartment if they are located better for example.
  2. You can buy a second apartment/house with a different interior if you want some variety. I got 2 different interior apartments and a house and I like the variety.
  3. For Fleeca Elite and some other Heists (setups) Alta is a good apartment, but for Pacific standard you might want a Kuruma closer to the bikes. You can do that by switching houses but also with a second house.

Can't think of more tbh.

Edited by Verstappen

Sasuke Uzumaki

It's be a good idea to have more apartments if you're going for the Elite Challenges on heists, other than that, I'd buy more apartments just to show off to my friends that I have a lot of money.

Okay thanks. You can't have like more than one heist going at the same time at two different apartments right?

Okay thanks. You can't have like more than one heist going at the same time at two different apartments right?

right

you can start a heist at 1 apt then host it from another

Edited by StangOne50

It's be a good idea to have more apartments if you're going for the Elite Challenges on heists, other than that, I'd buy more apartments just to show off to my friends that I have a lot of money.

Who cares how much money you have in a fictional video game? #SMH

• Like 3

The biggest reason is that most of the high end apartments are clumped together in one area, so moving cars from one garage to the next is not a hassle

Another reason was the money and duplication glitches that required 2 apartments in the same building

Stoned Hillbilly

I went and traded my garages for the apts so inviting people to my apt was an option, but I do miss my garages...I liked the locations.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Who cares how much money you have in a fictional video game? #SMH

Little kids care.

The Lone Wanderer

for heists to cut down on travel time and get the kuruma

No reason to own more then one Apartment.

More then one Garage? Maybe... but why does one need more then 10 Cars?

Having said that, I have 1 x 10 Car Apartment in the city centre, and 2 x 2 Car Garages strategically placed further north to make life easier. ;)

Ai®a©ob®a

Having said that, I have 1 x 10 Car Apartment in the city centre, and 2 x 2 Car Garages strategically placed further north to make life easier. ;)

There are people who are wanting a 4th, 5th and 6th garage

There are people who are wanting a 4th, 5th and 6th garage

Like me.

Sod this "I've got 60 cars over two characters", I would love to be able to store any amount of vehicles to be available to my one character.

I have many vehicles for many different reasons and I am constantly changing them about due to the 30 car limit.

I'm hoping for atleast one extra property slot in IGGpart2, but I'd also love a few 10 car units up in the north of the map.

You could own a high-end apartment to bring your GTA:O wife/girlfriend in and listen to Rihanna songs and drink wine but also own a cheap Grapeseed house with brown water to bring your mistress over and text your wife/girlfriend "this conference is boring" while doing the doggystyle with the curtains open and Trevor jerking off from across the street on the sidewalk.

If you're not scared of downgrading (style/garage space), owning a trucks-only garage in Sandy Shores/Paleto Bay and being so close to the offroading trails is worth it, in my opinion. Having a house instead of a garage makes it feel like a weekend home...if you're into roleplay, that is.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

Location, all of the high end apartments are within a few blocks of downtown, so the free roam warriors love them

for the rest of us it doesn't matter as you can have a car delivered anywhere

If there was a 10 vehicle property in Blaine County, I would buy it so that I could have a Blaine County spawn point without sacrificing garage space.

Otherwise, I don't see any reason. Especially since 90% of the time, it seems you're paying for "the view." Del Perro is in a great spot as far as I am concerned and is the cheapest high end apartment. Anything else is just to show off.

• Like 3

Apartment's usually have better locations and are just nicer to view (High end ones at least). Most just garages are located in warehouses or under bridges.

If there was a 10 vehicle property in Blaine County, I would buy it so that I could have a Blaine County spawn point without sacrificing garage space.

Awesome9822

Apartments? Eh. Personally if I were to buy another apartment, I'd buy the one all the way out in Blaine Country because it's more of a house rather than an apartment and it's away from all the player killers and trolls in the city. Or I would buy the one in vinewood hills next to that stunt jump :p

Other than that I would see no reason to buy another house/apartment unless I wanted another spawn point and room for more cars.

I want more houses!, I saw someone once said that mansions would be hard because of the shared outside areas like the pool and what not. What about the house you can buy in the hills. It has a pool and you dont see people fighitng over it all the time

I'd love to have a mansion, but right now I've got my big apartment, a little house in the 'burbs (which I thought would be cool, but really wasn't... keeping it just for the 6-car garage), and a 10-car garage kinda near the ghetto.

So, basically, car storage.

whywontyoulisten

I want more houses!, I saw someone once said that mansions would be hard because of the shared outside areas like the pool and what not. What about the house you can buy in the hills. It has a pool and you dont see people fighitng over it all the time

I owned that once; it's a horrible location up all those windy, narrow roads, and there are always NPCs having a party around "your" pool. The view is pretty special, but you can't see it from inside the mid-range apartment interior, so what's the point?

Re: multiple properties: I like having a base up north in addition to the usual high-end apartment in the city. Ok,so it doesn't have to be a house/apartment, but I do find it handy to have a TV and a wardrobe at my spawn point. I just wish there were more properties available, even with the standard interiors. One of those houses along the ridgeline between Harmony and Sandy Shores airfield would do nicely, although I don't think any have garages. The various clifftop houses on stilts would make great high end properties as well, but I digress...

1) obviously to store more vehicles in, always something new in updates.

2) to store kuruma/insurgent in some stratigical places close to some heist missions ie, Pacific standard.

3) a long time ago car duping glitches used to be around regularly and a lot of players used to fill said garages with them.

Apart from these things I can't really see any point in having so many and certainly no more than the 3 we have.

Having a garage instead of a garage makes it feel like a weekend home...

Umm... yeah. I follow you!

What's going on here??

Claptrap NL

I'm rich bitch! That's why I've 3 appartments on my main.

For some reason it's a luxury too have 2 or 3 appartments. The garages are not at good spots imo and the houses only have 6-car garages. Not a fan of that.

On my 2nd I've one appartment, one house and one garage. Might gonna trade that garage in for an appartment later on.

Simply Logic

I own the most expensive apartment and just bought two 10-car garages. Is there any good reason to have more than one apartment or is it good enough just to have the one apartment and two garages?

More places to hire cheesy strippers for a cheesy GTA V styled lapdance.