2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What's your music gaming style?

Simply Logic

Like what kind of music do I like to listen to while I'm playing a game? I like to listen to alternative rock music.

I do not like most of the games music so I always just keep the music volume off.

Not sure what the point of this thread is. What is music gaming style? This does not sound like proper English.

Edited by Hyperglide

Simply Logic

Not sure what the point of this thread is. What is music gaming style? This does not sound like proper English.

Which music do you relate with most while gaming?

Mangled Crow

i would have to say classic rock and to some Gorillaz, my type of music to play when im playing gta.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Dubstep most of the time. I like listening to BFMV too, great band.

FlyLo FM. Thats the best radio station in the whole everywhere. I dont give a f*ck nigga. If you ain't listenin to FlyLo FM, not only is you a bitch, but you a bitch ass nigga!

• Like 4

Frankiepies

Gary Puckett and the Union Gap!

Edited by Frankiepies

Elder Maxson

When being chased

and

When going on rampages/ killing sprees

Edited by Scott the Dick

Frankiepies

When being chased

and

When going on rampages/ killing sprees

I SAID GARY'S MUSIC IS BETTER. Benny Hill Yakety Sax is pretty awesome though.

Music like this:

Break Beats and Acid just make me wet.

At 3.30 I saw the eyes of God.....

Edited by SRTTURBO4

Hard Rock and Metal

Edited by iTaliahR
  • Like 1

TacoSmuggler

Rock, metal or punk. So usually self radio, but occasionally the Los Santos Rock Radio or Channel X.

Though I always change to Rebel Radio for Johnny Cash - General Lee or CW McCall - Convoy. :D

Most of the time in the game itself this song, It's so often on the radio ingame and I quite like it.

Most times I listen tot Los Santos Rock Radio, Non-Stop Pop FM and sometimes Rebel Radio. In the country more then usual Rebel Radio and sometimes but rarely Blaine County Radio.

Maya Echo Visari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VhLvsGiJW8

Mainly this type of music. I occasionally play music by the Steve Miller band. Or Styx.

I like Synthwave myself. Or RetroNewWave if you prefer that.

I think my fascination with this type of music emergered back when I watched Drive in 11' which featured songs like "Under Your Spell" and "A Real Hero". Since that, I've discovered all sorts of great electronic music, with all of them posesing this undying 80s sound that I just cannot disasemble, and won't.

'Not to mention that the soundtrack behind Grand Theft Auto V was orchestrated by Tangerine Dream, a group that many synthwave artists pull inspiration from. It's not surprising to me that this game is able to identify with such a sound when the game pulls quite a few cards that resemble that of which you might see from a Hollywood action flick, either from the 80s or inspired by it.

And tbh I didn't enjoy electronic music much until I discovered artists like Timecop1983, Dance With The Dead and College - just to name a few on top of the artist you've already mentioned. They're just fantastic.

Edited by SevDoggX
  • Like 3

SlicksterArtist

Mainly this type of music. I occasionally play music by the Steve Miller band. Or Styx.

I think my fascination with this type of music emergered back when I watched Drive in 11' which featured songs like "Under Your Spell" and "A Real Hero". Since that, I've discovered all sorts of great electronic music, with all of them posesing this undying 80s sound that I just cannot disasemble, and won't.

'Not to mention that the soundtrack behind Grand Theft Auto V was orchestrated by Tangerine Dream, a group that many synthwave artists pull inspiration from. It's not surprising to me that this game is able to identify with such a sound when the game pulls quite a few cards that resemble that of which you might see from a Hollywood action flick, either from the 80s or inspired by it.

And tbh I didn't enjoy electronic music much until I discovered artists like Timecop1983, Dance With The Dead and College - just to name a few on top of the artist you've already mentioned. They're just fantastic.

Then you have artists like Kavinsky, and Mitch Murder, and Garth Knight, which are just as fantastic as the ones above. It truly is a shame that Synthwave station that was supposed to be in V never appeared.

• Like 2

Misanthrope Z

old school rap mostly

some heavy metal

Maya Echo Visari

Then you have artists like Kavinsky, and Mitch Murder, and Garth Knight, which are just as fantastic as the ones above. It truly is a shame that Synthwave station that was supposed to be in V never appeared.

I have. You know, if GTA VI takes place in Vice City, they might just be saving that station to help support the most authentic experience for that installment. Of course I could be wrong, but if there is a city that is as iconic as Los Angeles and where the camera also loves to film; It's the tropical city with native palm trees.

Turkey Shenanigans

Listen to some good ol' irish an' scottish folk music/celtic music

umad england