2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

OPINION TIME: What is the worst expansion/DLC in your opinion?

gear999

What is the worst expansion/DLC in your opinion?  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you hate the most?

• Beach Bum
    • Valentine's Day Special
    • Business Update
    • High Life
    • I'm Not a Hipster Update
    • Independence Day Special
    • SA Flight School
    • Last Team Standing Update
    • Festive Surprise
    • Heists
    • Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1

DISCLAIMER: This thread has nothing to do with the release of the Ill-Gotten update. I was bored and made this.

So, yeah. Just click on your opinion and submit it. I want to see what others think.

I am really bored :/ No flame wars in the comments by the way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You should respect that, unless they're trying to force their opinion onto you as a fact.

of course there's no none of the above option...biased poll is biased.

Pick the one you liked the less then.

For me I hated Beach Bum, awful clothes, useless vehicles...

of course there's no none of the above option...biased poll is biased.

Pick the one you liked the less then.

For me I hated Beach Bum, awful clothes, useless vehicles...

No, because I like them all equally, they have taken care of this game with each and every update so regardless of whether you liked the free content or not, they improved the game each and every time making not one update better or worse than any other....but that's just not an acceptable point of view because entitlement and all.

Perfect example is this latest update fixed an annoying bug for anyone with 2 characters, your first character would receive a variety of contact mission calls while your second got the same ones repeatedly...no one even noticed, well I did.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

Don Maximus Meridius

1. Beach Bum

2. I'll gotten gains

GamesBoy316

I think the best is Heists, and the worse is Last Team Standing. When Beach Bum first came out, everything was actually free, and it was Rockstar's first DLC expansion for the game.

Edited by GamesBoy316

I think the best is Heists, and the worse is Last Team Standing. When Beach Bum first came out, everything was actually free, and it was Rockstar's first DLC for the game.

We share the same thoughts. That's basically the only thing that kept me from voting for Beach Bum. I voted for LTS instead, adds nothing in my opinion. I don't care for the Marksman Rifle.

Beach Bum is the only reason I got a boat on Pegasus.

Shadowfennekin

Beach Bum

Everything from it sucks. I only use the Broken Bottle from it as I like to stab randoms with it :)

paperbagdude

Nevermind on this one, Festive Surprise actually had some cool stuff.

Okay, I've changed my mind. Flight School Update was kinda lame. Two ugly and overpriced cars and a jet that can't even protect it self against the Lazers back then.

Edited by paperbagdude
  • Like 1

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

Beach Bum

Everything from it sucks. I only use the Broken Bottle from it as I like to stab randoms with it :)

Guess you never drove a Bifta before.

I personally LOVE the beach bum update cause it gave me both my paradise and surfer hairstyle x3

Voted for LTS since just not really that good

Maya Echo Visari

The Last Team Standing Update is the worst update. It's the most one-sided amongst all of them. I don't enjoy PvP in this game, so besides the new weapons and the few cars (that I can't actually remember), it'll be to me, that update we had to deal with for several months (without newswire updates) before the Festive Surprise. The clothes just introduced the ballistic helmet which makes TDMs a pain in the ass to play without using it since everyone else uses them.

And the guns weren't even that great either. I rarely use the Marksman Rifle and I never use the Heavy Shotgun.

But all of that - is just my opinion. Ill-Gotten-Gains is much better than The Last Team Standing.

*edit*

I wouldn't really label the events, like The Festive Surprise or Valentine's Update as worthy of the thread because they didn't last. Updates are what everyone keeps.

Edited by SevDoggX

Don't really hate any, but the one I got the least out of is definitely LTS.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Definitely Festive Surprise, the cars added in didn't really make much sense, and there wasn't really any permanent clothing options that came with it.

Assasin_Zack

Flight school update is the absolute worst. I didn't care for the planes or the car. No guns, the clothes were crap. And it was a huge letdown after everything I saw in the trailer thinking OMG I want those uniforms, but we didn't get them...

And I can't hate the LTS, it brought my favourite new bike (Innovation) I love the clothes, and it came out on my birthday

I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what was in each update. I'm not crazy about this new update - relative to what I was hoping for (some new cool stuff to buy, like a mansion or a yacht), a bunch of overpriced things I don't want isn't doing much for me. But I love the Stirling so much that it almost makes up for my disappointment in the rest. A few of the new clothing items are cool too, though most are very trashy-looking.

Valentine's Day might be it for me. It was very much a novelty release and I've used nothing from it since it came out. I do still own a Roosevelt, but never drive it; I just can't bear to part with it since it was so expensive and you never see them.

I see a lot of Beach Bum comments, but personally I loved the tank tops and board shorts, as well as the Bifta (I still own one - fun, zippy little car, and it gets more use from me lately since Rockstar just refuses to fix the BF Injection camera angles).

Edited by Nutduster

Valentine's Day Special, Because I want it and can't get it.

coach_wargo

Here's the complete list of what we got with each update. Of course you've probably voted by the time you get to this post :/

My vote went to the Ill Gotten Gains, there is absolutely nothing of interest in this one for me. For every other one I was happy with at least one item, no matter how minor.

shadowoperative

Beach Bum

Guess you never drove a Bifta before.

I love the Bifta. I go jumping hills in mine all the time.

• Like 2

The one that locked the rear door of the titan and added an invisible barrier to the cargobob interior. The one that killed the launch glitches. The one that fixed the airport gates (last gen). The one that made the cargobob only able to lift tiny vehicles. Don't give a crap what was in the updates that got rid of fun stuff.

I don't understand why Beach Bum gets so much hate. The weapons were a joke, admittedly, but the vehicles were pretty cool. I remember when the DLC first came out that I out-ran an Entity in my modded Bifta and it felt amazing. It sucked that the van was livery-only, but until the Heists DLC it was the only four-seater van that you could legitimately modify. And if you were smart enough to buy the Speeder when it was available for free then you got one of the quickest sea vessels in the game for NOTHING.

In fact, all the vehicles were free when the DLC was first released, and it lasted a couple of months too if I recall.

• Like 1

I both love and hate the LTS update. It made LTS and capture games so much better by introducing rounds, but it added bulletproof helmet, one of the worst things in GTAO.

The Lone Wanderer

bulletproof f*cking helmet is the worst

i don't get the hate for beach bum

bifta is cool

Edited by The Lone Wanderer

Cutter De Blanc

Ill gotten gains Pt. 1

Outrageous prices for mediocre items.