2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Raining Money?

theDoD

A friend of mine was telling me that he was in a session yesterday (PS3) and it started raining money, and ended up with him collecting over $100 million.

Obviously this was a hacker thing, and he wasn't involved in that part of it, but can't you get banned for just having the money anyway?

CarimboHanky

under R* new policy you wont get banned for receiving modded money!

tell him to buy some Osiri Bonds!!!

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201617423-Update-on-GTA-Online-Cheaters-and-Modded-GTA-

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 3

MODDER made it rain, not hacker.

Hackers take your payment info

• Like 2

Yeah, people need to stop sh*tting themself over modded money they get, you will NOT be banned... Even if you asked some modder in the chat for cash, it still won't get banned. You haven't actually exploited the game in any way.

It happens randomly too in a public lobby. I was just looking for another car to buy when I received 1m, along with a turbine attached to me.

Edited by HEX1GON

I think I should rebuy a 360 or a ps3 and find one of these lobbies. f*cking current gen and their no modded lobbies.

Imagine if one day modders float some money on the whole sea surface.

How happy the Free Roamers will be? :lol:

Yeah, people need to stop sh*tting themself over modded money they get, you will NOT be banned... Even if you asked some modder in the chat for cash, it still won't get banned. You haven't actually exploited the game in any way.

It happens randomly too in a public lobby. I was just looking for another car to buy when I received 1m, along with a turbine attached to me.

Pretty obvious you cant get banned when someone gives it to you even if you dont want. Atleast i take the opportunity to stand under a money rain if i see one and take as much as i can. Just few days ago i got over 26 mil that i spent mostly on stuff that came with the new update. Even then there are so many people who have tons of modded money so i wouldnt worry about getting banned. That would just be really bad luck if you do.

Pot-a-toe, pot-a-to... my bad, bro.

First rule of money bag club ...Don't sweat it. I think what matters is how the game accounts for it. If it falls under jobs, no sweat at all. I can assure you.

First rule of money bag club ...Don't sweat it. I think what matters is how the game accounts for it. If it falls under jobs, no sweat at all. I can assure you.

Well i wondered that too so i checked. It does go under "jobs".

I think I should rebuy a 360 or a ps3 and find one of these lobbies. f*cking current gen and their no modded lobbies.

Your progress won't transfer over you know.....

CarimboHanky

couple weeks ago i had a guy running around in a spacedocker shooting bags of money out of his ap pistol.

last week i was flying around in my hydra and there was this group of people at the airport, one modder was raining money on them at the airport haha, my snapmatic was full so i couldnt take a pic but looked kinda cool.

Shadowfennekin

Most modders I come across are god modder assholes so I usually just leave when I see a user teleporting everywhere(One teleported right to the damn crate today)

''We have received complaints over the past few weeks about cheaters gifting large amounts of GTA$ to others, setting bounty rewards outside game limits, or otherwise attempting to tamper with the GTA Online economy. We have deployed several hotfixes to prevent this type of activity, and will be adding further cheat protection in future Title Updates as well. Players who willingly cheated to create this illegitimate influx of in-game currency will be separated out from the rest of the population. If you were the unwilling recipient of an impossibly large amount of GTA$, you do not need to worry about disciplinary action against your account. However, please be aware that we will be making community-wide automatic adjustments to players’ account balances to remove the modded money.''

Anyone that says u will be banned needs to stop spreading false info.You will just have your money taken away if they notice.Tell ur friend to buy something so it sticks and always keep it on hand.

Edited by VikDarkbomb

Arrows to Athens

I managed to buy everything except the Luxor deluxe and I still have about 50 mill.

inb4 current gen problems.

Pot-a-toe, pot-a-to... my bad, bro.

Actually not a potato either.. It is just idiots with a trainer.. Not a modder and not a hacker..

Glad to have helped.. Also you will not be banned just buy some of that new car stock and when cock* decided to delete your money you have reserves just in case.. I did that on the hooker glitch.

''We have received complaints over the past few weeks about cheaters gifting large amounts of GTA$ to others, setting bounty rewards outside game limits, or otherwise attempting to tamper with the GTA Online economy. We have deployed several hotfixes to prevent this type of activity, and will be adding further cheat protection in future Title Updates as well. Players who willingly cheated to create this illegitimate influx of in-game currency will be separated out from the rest of the population. If you were the unwilling recipient of an impossibly large amount of GTA$, you do not need to worry about disciplinary action against your account. However, please be aware that we will be making community-wide automatic adjustments to players’ account balances to remove the modded money.''[/size][/color]

Anyone that says u will be banned needs to stop spreading false info.You will just have your money taken away if they notice.Tell ur friend to buy something so it sticks and always keep it on hand.[/size][/color]

So about this economy they say they have.. What kinda of economy is it called? I do not know any of these economies in GTA as a relivant Real world experience..

Edited by JWitfield
  • Like 2

Arrows to Athens

@JWitfield Haha yeah they treat GTA Online as if it has real life economy and glitching money or getting modded money is like a crime. They call it 'GTA Online economy'. This 'economy' thing is simply an excuse to encourage people to buy cash cards. Simple.

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 2

Your progress won't transfer over you know.....

So transfer only works once?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

orsis bonds......f*ck me....

It happened to me yesterday as well.

Me and a friend had this happand to ous yesterday aswell on PC, Was just minding our own bussniess when some dressed as a Priest teleports to ous and rains money on ous both, We got about 8-10 mil each before we managed to leave the session.

It's good to know that we won't get banned for this.

LittleBeastMode

Can anybody's get me some monie on ps4? I want to buy a car and a knife and some ammo!

I still haven't landed in any of these ''hacked'' lobbies..I still doubt they actually exist.

Last gen/Current gen..Never seen it.