2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Quick Legit Money Making Method?

FluxEdgeHD

Hi there! This'll be my first post here.

I'm looking to get a Zentorno, Armored Karuma, and the top apartment.

I have no clue as to a good method to get money quickly other than replaying heists, and I only have up to the Prison Break finale.

Any suggestions for a quick and legit method to money making? As a side note, I've got the 360 Digital version.

please use the search function.

but i can tell you there is nothing else than doing missions and heists.

Sorry, would've but this is my first time here so I dunno really how the site works :p And thanks. I just meant like specific missions or anything.

Grind or buy shark cards.

Start a mission and just keep playing without going back to free roam, you'll be surprised how much money you can make. Don't use explosives in those missions unless you have to. If you have friends or are in a crew play with them the payout increases I think.

The First Hunter

Cool, thanks! :)

Remember to do missions in private session!

Cuz it decreases the time between missions drastically

SOLO:

I do Rooftop Rumble Solo (hard) in an Invite-Only session (it loads faster, like @U.N.K.N.O.W.N said above). It takes about 5 minutes (loading times included, but it may vary). NOTE: Make sure you deliver the package AFTER 4 minutes has passed, so you get 11k instead of 8k. This translates to 132k per hour, its not much, but for solo grinding, its good enough.

COOP:

Heists (on hard). The Pac Standard heist is IMO the most worth heist to grind, as the setups are not too hard, but the heist itself is probably the most easiest thing to complete. You can earn about 300k within 1-1.5 hours.

• Like 1

SOLO:

I do Rooftop Rumble Solo (hard) in an Invite-Only session (it loads faster, like @U.N.K.N.O.W.N said above). It takes about 5 minutes (loading times included, but it may vary). NOTE: Make sure you deliver the package AFTER 4 minutes has passed, so you get 11k instead of 8k. This translates to 132k per hour, its not much, but for solo grinding, its good enough.

COOP:

Heists (on hard). The Pac Standard heist is IMO the most worth heist to grind, as the setups are not too hard, but the heist itself is probably the most easiest thing to complete. You can earn about 300k within 1-1.5 hours.

Cool, thanks! :)

Remember to do missions in private session!

Cuz it decreases the time between missions drastically

Thanks to the both of you! I'm over a third of the way there already.

• Like 1

SOLO:

COOP:

If you didn't already know, you can make up to 22500k on rooftop rumble if you do the mission in at least 16 minutes, that is the max payout for this mission.. The faster you do the mission the less money you get. Edited by RCJH

Sasuke Uzumaki

^ 225k seems a bit outrageous bud.

Edited by Sasuke Uzumaki

Other peoples heists seems better than doing your own, unless you find players willing to take a low cut.

SOLO:

COOP:

If you didn't already know, you can make up to 22500k on rooftop rumble if you do the mission in at least 16 minutes, that is the max payout for this mission.. The faster you do the mission the less money you get.

Yeah but that's just 84k/hour, so it isn't very efficient; 11k/5 mins is 132k/hour.

I haven't yet unlocked Rooftop Rumble, I'm level 51. Otherwise that's what I'd be doing.

What do you mean replaying heists when you're only up to the finale of the second heist?

Stoned Hillbilly

I like to go back and forth between Rockford Roll and Ballas to the walls.... steal one car take to dealership...no shots fired...save on ammo...make it last 12 mins to get 16-20,***...depending on what level ya are.

The First Hunter

I haven't yet unlocked Rooftop Rumble, I'm level 51. Otherwise that's what I'd be doing.

After you bought the armored kuruma go and play the los santos connections! It gives about 28k money and 7k rp in about 12 mins

• Like 1

I have no clue as to a good method to get money quickly other than replaying heists, and I only have up to the Prison Break finale.

Any suggestions for a quick and legit method to money making? As a side note, I've got the 360 Digital version.

Find some friends on GTA and then

Farm Fleeca or Pacific Standard with them.

Add me on 360 btw cuz yolo gt: NOS_POWER3D we can do Pacific Standard 2gether swag

First thing to do is create a short gta style race with max weapons and items placed for gathering Take 4 minutes and you get $4k, take 8 min for $8k plus free stickies, grenades, molotovs, tear gas, parachute, and as much shotgun,pistol, and smg ammo you want.

The days of mission grinding like $17-$18k for 3 minute missions were great. Now it's just pick an easy mission with little ammo cost, and then go for the sweet spot of 6 - 8 minute completion time for max per hour pay. Use a timer and play invite only. Blowup 1 is great for this because of spawn locations, no ammo cost with free stickies,and the train tunnel for easy cop escape.

Survivals like Boneyard with a good crew can be a quick $30k and a fun addition to missions/heists. Also there are lots of high level weapons to pickup.

Right now on previous gen having a good crew and doing heists seems to be the current best earnings per hour.

Edited by jazzbone

I like to go back and forth between Rockford Roll and Ballas to the walls.... steal one car take to dealership...no shots fired...save on ammo...make it last 12 mins to get 16-20,***...depending on what level ya are.

After you bought the armored kuruma go and play the los santos connections! It gives about 28k money and 7k rp in about 12 mins

I'll give these a try! Thanks, guys!

Find some friends on GTA and then

Farm Fleeca or Pacific Standard with them.

Add me on 360 btw cuz yolo gt: NOS_POWER3D we can do Pacific Standard 2gether swag

I'll add you right now, and for me the weekends are the best time to farm. My GT is FluxEdgeHD.

First thing to do is create a short gta style race with max weapons and items placed for gathering Take 4 minutes and you get $4k, take 8 min for $8k plus free stickies, grenades, molotovs, tear gas, parachute, and as much shotgun,pistol, and smg ammo you want.

The days of mission grinding like $17-$18k for 3 minute missions were great. Now it's just pick an easy mission with little ammo cost, and then go for the sweet spot of 6 - 8 minute completion time for max per hour pay. Use a timer and play invite only. Blowup 1 is great for this because of spawn locations, no ammo cost with free stickies,and the train tunnel for easy cop escape.

Survivals like Boneyard with a good crew can be a quick $30k and a fun addition to missions/heists. Also there are lots of high level weapons to pickup.

Right now on previous gen having a good crew and doing heists seems to be the current best earnings per hour.

Wowza, that must have taken a while to type. I appreciate the help, I'll definitely give these a try!

Edited by FluxEdgeHD

MASTER GABE 202

Do Daily Objectives.

Per Day - $25,000

Per Week - $100,000

Per Month - $500,000

Do Daily Objectives.

Per Day - $25,000

Per Week - $100,000

Per Month - $500,000

Do Daily Objectives.

Per Day - $25,000

Per Week - $100,000

Per Month - $500,000

I'll definitely start doing those Daily Objectives! Thanks! :)

MASTER GABE 202

Do Daily Objectives.

Per Day - $25,000

Per Week - $100,000

Per Month - $500,000

Do Daily Objectives.

Per Day - $25,000

Per Week - $100,000

Per Month - $500,000

I'll definitely start doing those Daily Objectives! Thanks! :)No problem, OP. It will add up to about $1,500,000 a month.

I recommend getting a Buzzard, makes farming missions easier. Also, try doing Potshot playlists. Its around 10k every time you do the mission, 2 - 4 minutes each mission.

Do Daily Objectives.

Per Day - $25,000

Per Week - $100,000

Per Month - $500,000

Does one still get the weekly/monthly bonuses after getting the awards for them? I just started completing my daily objectives on a regular basis a couple days ago. Edited by BenzFish