3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Osiris insurance value

steveiniraq66

steveiniraq66

Ok so why do folk insist on trying to shoot you for no apparent reason when your in passive mode. Do they not know how pointless this is. I will just sit there and let them finish. I will then get out out and give the jerking action. And when they blow my car up Cha ching thank you. $25k. They then message me moaning how they been charged the amount for replacement. When you pay nearly $2m for a car of course the insurance value is gonna be higher. I will then at that point proceed to follow them in my new Osiris letting them keep blowing me up till they leave or just stop. Why do I do this ? Coz these idiots need to learn not to just shoot random folk for no reason. Childish I know but if you make the first aggressive move then I'm going to make sure you pay. Lol. I know there are some folk that abuse the passive thing but when all you want to do is stock up on ammo or buy new outfit without being blown up you have no choice but to go in passive. I always bank my cash before I leave garage too so when I do die they get jack lol. Simple solution is DONT BLOW OTHER PV'S UP FOR FUN. Other thoughts and opinions on this?

Edited by steveiniraq66

...Its people like you that don't get it.

Insurance is stupid. Have fun laughing at the idiot that blew you up. Don't worry, he will own one soon and then be laughing at others that blow him up when he decides to troll in it.

Also... using that car will mean you might have to pay your own insurance sometimes too.

Have fun.

steveiniraq66

Insurance is stupid. Have fun laughing at the idiot that blew you up. Don't worry, he will own one soon and then be laughing at others that blow him up when he decides to troll in it.

Also... using that car will mean you might have to pay your own insurance sometimes too.

Have fun.

I do have fun I just don't see the fun in blowing someone's car up for no reason. Insurance is the best thing for good players that shouldn't have to keep buying their own car back. It's you that's missing the point I'm trying to make. If they wanna fight then do a 1 on 1 dm. Keep it out a public..... just my opinion. If and when they get there own and decide to troll then fine come after me coz as soon as you get out your car it's accessible to me. I'm gonna mess it up. Retribution and karma baby. Edited by steveiniraq66
  • Like 1

Have fun.

I do have fun I just don't see the fun in blowing someone's car up for no reason. Insurance is the best thing for good players that shouldn't have to keep buying their own car back. It's you that's missing the point I'm trying to make. If they wanna fight then do a 1 on 1 dm. Keep it out a public..... just my opinion. If and when they get there own and decide to troll then fine come after me coz as soon as you get out your car it's accessible to me. I'm gonna mess it up. Retribution and karma baby.

This makes no sense... unless the end game you want is people wasting 25k insurance for defending themselves. While trolls use the insurance against the defending player. Which is exactly how it is.. and pretty much always was.

No one bats an eye for blowing up cheap vehicles... yet the expensive ones are in the (9-25k) range... is pretty wack. Considering almost every player attacks on sight..

There is no (if they want to fight 1 vs 1) Thats not the game you're playing. No ones keeping it out of public.

If you want to avoid troll just use passive. Thats how it should be...

This whole.. My insurance costs more then your bullsh*t mini game got lame after the 1st week of GTA O.

Also.. i can just stash all my cash in my ALT character and blow up your car all night and not pay a dime.

Edited by HulioG

Have fun.

I do have fun I just don't see the fun in blowing someone's car up for no reason. Insurance is the best thing for good players that shouldn't have to keep buying their own car back. It's you that's missing the point I'm trying to make. If they wanna fight then do a 1 on 1 dm. Keep it out a public..... just my opinion. If and when they get there own and decide to troll then fine come after me coz as soon as you get out your car it's accessible to me. I'm gonna mess it up. Retribution and karma baby.

This makes no sense... unless the end game you want is people wasting 25k insurance for defending themselves. While trolls use the insurance against the defending player. Which is exactly how it is.. and pretty much always was.

No one bats an eye for blowing up cheap vehicles... yet the expensive ones are in the (9-25k) range... is pretty wack. Considering almost every player attacks on sight..

There is no (if they want to fight 1 vs 1) Thats not the game you're playing. No ones keeping it out of public.

If you want to avoid troll just use passive. Thats how it should be...

This whole.. My insurance costs more then your bullsh*t mini game got lame after the 1st week of GTA O.

Also.. i can just stash all my cash in my ALT character and blow up your car all night and not pay a dime.

That's right, and having the whole city as a battleground for chases etc is way more fun than a restricted DM.

Putting your cash on your alt works like a charm when you go on a supercar-frenzy.

steveiniraq66

You guys make me laugh using a 2nd character so you don't pay. Your 2nd character shares your banked money. But still a cowards way to go using another character. And I guess you all think insurance is stupid coz you guys keep paying out for it. Keep blowing my stuff up. I can do this al night. Can you. I don't care. Pick a car you want to blow up. I got 30. Lmao. Please come troll me this weekend. Ps4 steveiniraq1966. I'll be on and off all day Saturday doing missions etc

• Like 1

You guys make me laugh using a 2nd character so you don't pay. Your 2nd character shares your banked money. But still a cowards way to go using another character. And I guess you all think insurance is stupid coz you guys keep paying out for it. Keep blowing my stuff up. I can do this al night. Can you. I don't care. Pick a car you want to blow up. I got 30. Lmao. Please come troll me this weekend. Ps4 steveiniraq1966. I'll be on and off all day Saturday doing missions etc

Where did i say im a troll or wanted to troll you.. Im pointing out that trolls will use what you are boasting about in this topic against everyone else. Mainly insurance costs, like they always have been doing.

You seem to think free roam is a peaceful place.. Thats where trolls go to troll.. if anything.

Also..just so you know.

If you put all your cash into the bank... Then swap characters and withdraw it.. Then swap back. You will have ZERO in the bank and ZERO in hand. Which means you pay ZERO for insurance.

I used to do this all the time back in the early days.. And i saved a TON on car insurance. And theres nothing wrong with that, i don`t save money to pay for others mistakes when they attack me. Thats my view on it. And Insurance makes no sense anyways.

Might start doing it again... Need to save up some cash.. But once i got everything i want, i usually don`t care about money.

Edited by HulioG

steveiniraq66

Where did i say im a troll or wanted to troll you.. Im pointing out that trolls will use what you are boasting about in this topic against everyone else. Mainly insurance costs, like they always have been doing.

You seem to think free roam is a peaceful place.. Thats where trolls go to troll.. if anything.

Also..just so you know.

If you put all your cash into the bank... Then swap characters and withdraw it.. Then swap back. You will have ZERO in the bank and ZERO in hand. Which means you pay ZERO for insurance.

I used to do this all the time back in the early days.. And i saved a TON on car insurance. And theres nothing wrong with that, i don`t save money to pay for others mistakes when they attack me. Thats my view on it. And Insurance makes no sense anyways.

Might start doing it again... Need to save up some cash.. But once i got everything i want, i usually don`t care about money.

did you read my message. I didn't say you was a troll but if you wanted too I'm available if you wanted too have fun. Also I did mention "banked" cash. It just seems to me too much trouble to switch pocket cash and switch back etc. Just to blow car up in my opinion.

I played gta since came out completed mastermind and elite so I know what I'm doing. I personally wish we could invest money like in story mode to make cash. But I digress. My whole point originally was insurance seems fair in relation to car price. It's sad though that real trolls Will abuse it though

Edited by steveiniraq66

1. You can take the money out as cash on your second character and leave your first with 0/0.

2. Your passive mode tricks and supercar-stalking are heroic then, I take it?

I don't personally spend my game time on trying to kill passives, but if you think you can annoy me with insurance costs, you've got another thing coming lol.

I normally use my carbine but if you think you can hide behind your car I will happily take it out at whatever frequency you can call them.

To me it sounds like you're playing a game containing custom cars, gold chains, an arsenal of weapons and military vehicles rivalled only by the US Army, hundreds of missions mostly centered around combat/hostility in some way, shape or form, and you're expecting people to be friendly.

People with weapons in a FFA type games will rarely come at you for conversation lol.

Invite Only is the answer for you.

Edit: No offense to anyone, of course

Edited by SvenTurbo

Also..just so you know.

did you read my message. I didn't say you was a troll but if you wanted too I'm available if you wanted too have fun. Also I did mention "banked" cash. It just seems to me too much trouble to switch pocket cash and switch back etc.

It only takes a few minutes to bank and stash cash and swap back. Compared to blowing up bunch of cars and having to earn it back which takes alot more time then 2 minutes.

This new Super is 25 k insurance. Blowing up a few is very costly if you are trying to actually save up for something.

Il tell you this much.. When i used to bank my cash trolls would get very angry when they see i paid nothing.

At 1st they laugh.. `Saying have fun paying`... Then get angry when you pay nothing `Omg what a broke noob`. But they usually leave me alone after that knowing full well im not paying a dime for anything. No fun getting blown up for free when trolling.

steveiniraq66

Hardly heroic lol. And if you consider a Surfer van, issi and a panto military I feel sorry. Only military stuff I have is the insurgent and the buzzard. The karuma is a cowards car.

1. You can take the money out as cash on your second character and leave your first with 0/0.

I don't personally spend my game time on trying to kill passives, but if you think you can annoy me with insurance costs, you've got another thing coming lol.

I normally use my carbine but if you think you can hide behind your car I will happily take it out at whatever frequency you can call them.

To me it sounds like you're playing a game containing custom cars, gold chains, an arsenal of weapons and military vehicles rivalled only by the US Army, hundreds of missions mostly centered around combat/hostility in some way, shape or form, and you're expecting people to be friendly.

People with weapons in a FFA type games will rarely come at you for conversation lol.

Hardly heroic lol. And if you consider a Surfer van, issi and a panto military I feel sorry. Only military stuff I have is the insurgent and the buzzard. The karuma is a cowards car. My fave weapon is special carbine although trying to get used to that new one but range and rate isn't as good i find

Hardly heroic lol. And if you consider a Surfer van, issi and a panto military I feel sorry. Only military stuff I have is the insurgent and the buzzard. The karuma is a cowards car.

I agree with you on the Karuma.

Also, I was just pointing out that a wide array of military items, vehicles and weapons and available to the general public and well, we all know how that goes.. The panto didn't have much to do with the point I was making. I am always ready to have fun in GTA so I'll be happy to play with you on friendly terms.

steveiniraq66

Now that's what I'm talking about way to go. Hit the real trolls where it hurts. I love it m8. Haha

Also..just so you know.

did you read my message. I didn't say you was a troll but if you wanted too I'm available if you wanted too have fun. Also I did mention "banked" cash. It just seems to me too much trouble to switch pocket cash and switch back etc.

It only takes a few minutes to bank and stash cash and swap back. Compared to blowing up bunch of cars and having to earn it back which takes alot more time then 2 minutes.

This new Super is 25 k insurance. Blowing up a few is very costly if you are trying to actually save up for something.

Il tell you this much.. When i used to bank my cash trolls would get very angry when they see i paid nothing.

At 1st they laugh.. `Saying have fun paying`... Then get angry when you pay nothing `Omg what a broke noob`. But they usually leave me alone after that knowing full well im not paying a dime for anything. No fun getting blown up for free when trolling.

Gamer Rachel

^^ sounds like YOU are the troll ^^ Not the person who's car you blew up!

Well, if the car he blew up was a reversing Adder/Entity/Zentormo it was indeed a troll

Yes.. im trolling insurance.. But, not the player.

The player gains nothing from me `paying`... Infact they get their car back regardless.

So if a attacking player uses a high priced insurance car as a offensive or defenseive weapon..And i blow it up. Me paying has no effect on anything at all.

They die, get car back and carry on. I pay nothing.. he pays nothing. To be honest, thats pretty damn fair.

The only thing im removing is the other players laughing at me for paying. And trolls who use insurance as a shield simply do not like it when players pay nothing.

I still remember a while back when i came of my house and a Passinv Zentorno driver stops and reverses right up to me shooting.. I blew him up asap. Best part was, i just spent all my money. I had nothing...

He was so angry.. sending me messages calling me a broke ass high level newb. I must have sent 5 message back that said `Dude, you attacked me`. Like that didn`t matter, because the special snow flake didn`t make me eat the insurance cost..lol

Edited by HulioG

steveiniraq66

I applaud you HulioG on your right to defend yourself. But I have to say little offended by your comment 'special snowflake' I'm hoping I read it wrong and it was an auto correct. Please clarify

I applaud you HulioG on your right to defend yourself. But I have to say little offended by your comment 'special snowflake' I'm hoping I read it wrong and it was an auto correct. Please clarify

Guessing something along the lines of spoiled child

steveiniraq66

Ok was hoping wasn't a colour thing snowflake = white as where I'm from that's a derogatory phrase

Ok was hoping wasn't a colour thing snowflake = white as where I'm from that's a derogatory phrase

Nah, doubt it, that has no place here :p

• Like 1

Gamer Rachel

Yes.. im trolling insurance.. But, not the player.

The player gains nothing from me `paying`... Infact they get their car back regardless.

So if a attacking player uses a high priced insurance car as a offensive or defenseive weapon..And i blow it up. Me paying has no effect on anything at all.

They die, get car back and carry on. I pay nothing.. he pays nothing. To be honest, thats pretty damn fair.

The only thing im removing is the other players laughing at me for paying. And trolls who use insurance as a shield simply do not like it when players pay nothing.

I still remember a while back when i came of my house and a Passinv Zentorno driver stops and reverses right up to me shooting.. I blew him up asap. Best part was, i just spent all my money. I had nothing...

He was so angry.. sending me messages calling me a broke ass high level newb. I must have sent 5 message back that said `Dude, you attacked me`. Like that didn`t matter, because the special snow flake didn`t make me eat the insurance cost..lol

It's cool, now I know where your coming from, thanks for the explaining it.

>this thread

1369791740277.jpg

• Like 2

If that's the case I might just transfer nearly all my money and start blowing up a ton of Osirises with my tank.

Well I haven't used it in awhile so why not

Edited by mybones121

MeisterJazz

I dont give a f*ck if you or someone else is in a damn Osiris. I'll blow your ass to kingdom come if i want just for the hell of it. Like you do realize that you're playing gta v right? No one is obligated not to get shot. Especially in an online lobby. Lastly, i couldnt care less bout the insurance cost dude. Especially if your a high level person since money comes easy to me and same goes for other people. I assume thats why some other people like myself dont give a sh*t about blowing em up. Ill just make the money back in no time do heists with friends or soloing mission.

Phantomspirit

Agree with the post,there is no way of networking or meeting new players in free roam due the loss of trust because of morons shooting players on sight.I was down in the tunnel(where Sinking Feeling mission is)avoiding cops,a player above see's my dot and seeks me out for I know not what,so I had to kill him as soon as he came round the corner,sad but a fact of life now in free roam..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What a dumb thing to cry about. This game was practically made to kill other ppl for no reason other than why the f*ck not?