2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Jets...

x Raivon x

Players who whore around in pretty much unstopable flying tanks; aka Jets are THEE biggest noob, trolling f*ckwhits on GTA.

They are almost unkillable and when killed, they are so bad at normal ground combat, they run as fast as they can to get another Jet... f*cking pathetic tbh.

Who else agrees?

And WHY OH WHY have a Homing Missile that flys at the SAME SPEED as the Jet they are chasing...

Id have thought that R* would have resolved this issue by now.

• Like 1

Frankiepies

Players who whore around in pretty much unstopable flying tanks; aka Jets are THEE biggest noob, trolling f*ckwhits on GTA.

They are almost unkillable and when killed, they are so bad at normal ground combat, they run as fast as they can to get another Jet... f*cking pathetic tbh.

Who else agrees?

And WHY OH WHY have a Homing Missile that flys at the SAME SPEED as the Jet they are chasing...

Id have thought that R* would have resolved this issue by now.

I fly around in a jet (Bought Hydra) and i don't exactly go trolling in it (Though i troll other griefers that give me bad rep as a result but that's another story :p). Unstoppable tanks? I have destroyed countless jets and helicopters with ONE homing missile. I do ask the same question about how the missile is just as fast as the jet itself, because the one time someone fires a homing at me i either eject or am blown up. I say overall that the players should not be able to use ANY homing device on other players, because that is just plain easy noob killing right there. I am sure you know, Rockstar will never do a damn thing about this, even though we paid them BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR ONE SINGLE GAME (Online garners just as much) they can't fix a couple things that are practically free since they just need to adjust and block a few options. Shake my head, Rockstar. Shake my head in shame.

The Lone Wanderer

jets should be nerfed in some way

idk how though, probably just reduce the explosive cannon radius.

it would make them require a little more skill.

trouble is that it would make noob pilots cry and good pilots would still be unstoppable.

Bitch & Moan.

Jets aren't OP, homing missiles can take down a jet easily.

Also, were comparing a $75k Upgraded RPG against a $3m Jet (Unless they stole a LAZER, which is slower than a homing launcher). I think the Jet deserves to have more speed.

Well ive been playing this game about 18months and ive NEVER EVER been able to take down a Jet with a Homing Missle. Ever.

Coltrane III

Its a lot easier to take down jets with RPGs than it is with a homing missile. Any pilot can easily avoid it, best to try to hit strafing jets with an RPG.

• Like 1

Gamer Rachel

Homing missiles are useless against the lazers.

Edited by Gamer Rachel
  • Like 1

Look their still not that OP. If they took the time to go to the military base and steal one, let them have some fun

Well ive been playing this game about 18months and ive NEVER EVER been able to take down a Jet with a Homing Missle. Ever.

then you're doing something wrong.

homing launchers shouldn't even be in this game, completely ruins the fun of helicopters when someone can lock on and shoot 1 rocket and kill me. at least make them 2 shot kills...

• Like 3

Jets are fun but the people who honestly go around getting "kills" in them and believing they are skilled are just a bad joke

You refer to jet pilots being noobs. Technically half the noobs can't fly them properly. I fly a jet from time to time, and so I should if I saved GTA$3.000.000 for it... that makes me noob? Bullsh*t, I've been playing since the release. And to point out, Homing Missiles are faster than jets, tested it. Out-maneuvering them is the only way.

The only real noobs in my opinion are twats that have access to high powered weapons as soon as the begin online for the first time. We all struggled during the first days cos' all we had was a f*cking pistol.

• Like 4

I usually kill other fckwits on the server. defending low levels. But If I AM shot down, i put up a good ground fight, and sometimes will kill griefers from the ground.

Honestly i find these topics as useless as the ones whining about Bulletproof helmets.

If you have it, use it. Real life wars aren't won by rushing in with rifles, with no helmet, they're won with TACTICS.

Jets arent that hard. As the last poster says its easy to take down or scare away any jet user using a heavy sniper after a few shoots they will be smoking.

Personally when I use jets I think its funny when they cause me to ground. Because they think they are going to get a chance at me but the ground is where im wayy better. So they are royally f*cked then.

FrugalDangerMan

It can be done, but you have to not be the jets target. I've shot a couple down and that only works when they're distracted by another target. Typically in mid dive and just pulling up. They don't have the speed to outrun a rocket and too many obstacles to out maneuver one.

The Lone Wanderer

enguaging with good pilots is a bad idea, you'll always lose. even if you luck out, they'll just get another jet.

better to just go passive and irritate them in a mallard

for the majority of pilots the hl works fine (but they usually crash first)

Jets can be taken down they're just an annoyance, I've taken down noob pilots using an ap pistol while parachuting