2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Savage vs Pegassi Osiris

EnviousBullet

Helicopter vs Car  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should I buy?

• Savage
    • Pegassi Osiris

EnviousBullet

What is the best investment, the italian supercar or the military chopper?

CrysisAverted

the one with wings

Mattoropael

With the new Hydra spawn location update, the Savage has lost a lot of its edge, though still the most well-rounded combat aircraft for contact mission use.

But if you're asking between the Savage and the Osiris, it's a no-brainer. The Osiris is a toy and the Savage is a tool. The tool is always more useful.

Edited by Mattoropael

With the new Hydra spawn location update, the Savage has lost a lot of its edge, though still the most well-rounded combat aircraft for contact mission use.

But if you're asking between the Savage and the Osiris, it's a no-brainer. The Osiris is a toy and the Savage is a tool. The tool is always more useful.

Couldn't have said it better myself bro.

I like this poll. I'm not even going to make fun of it.

Anyway, I'll see you in your new Savage in the ground races.

Smooth Longsack

Savage locks on to osirises...

CrysisAverted

maxresdefault.jpg

everyone and their mother has a buzzard/savage, let others do all the work and buy yourself that fast as f*ck car, you can't count on others to win races.

• Like 2

Retired Mafia

savage if you like to blow sh*t up!

orisis if you want a classy car without engine sound.....

ClvV5sy.jpg

Solo Wing Pixy

The Savage.

No Osiris can withstand a huge infinite barrage of missiles and explosive machine guns.

CrysisAverted

The Savage.

No Osiris can withstand a huge infinite barrage of missiles and explosive machine guns.

So you're implying the Osiris can withstand more than a Savage? I believe it.

Solo Wing Pixy

The Savage.

Er nope. I'm implying that the Osiris is going to get raped by the Savage, especially with the Savage's insane firepower.

CrysisAverted

The Savage.

Er nope. I'm implying that the Osiris is going to get raped by the Savage, especially with the Savage's insane firepower.

But the Savage owner would have to pay more than 20k while the owner just homo launchered the Savage dude, had his car delivered to him and took off.

Edited by CrysisAverted

Solo Wing Pixy

The Savage.

But the Savage owner would have to pay more than 20k while the owner just homo launchered the Savage dude, had his car delivered to him and took off.

Unless you know the power of throwing most of your money to your second character...

Then you won't have to pay for the insurance! :)

And yeah the homo noob launcher can be a issue >.>

Edited by Solo Wing Pixy

The Savage is a poor substitute for the Buzzard, too slow for missions and too fragile for free roam

Buzzard and Osiris FTW!

Furry_Monkey

It depends what you want to do with it, and shame on you, all those that have given the OP an answer. For all you know he might want it so he can go explore the deep sea.

Abraham Ford

- Buy the Savage

- Grind missions or Heists

- Use that money to buy Osiris.

• Like 4

Solo Wing Pixy

- Buy the Savage

Well said.

With the Savage, you can earn your money back very easily, and then you can use that money to buy the Osiris.

But if you buy the Osiris first, earning money with it... is going to take time.

PreciousWall

savage is fun when you use it with friends, especially in mission like Los Santos Connection

CrysisAverted

- Buy the Savage

-Buy Osiris

-Grind Races

-Grind Missions, let others use their Savage, everybody gets equal pay

-Use that money to buy a Luxor Deluxe

Assuming this is a perfect world, doing 16+ player races all day and coming in first nets you 30k every few minutes.

Edited by CrysisAverted

toolateaxeincar

- Buy the Savage

Well said.

With the Savage, you can earn your money back very easily, and then you can use that money to buy the Osiris.

But if you buy the Osiris first, earning money with it... is going to take time.

You won't "earn your money back very easily" with the Savage. Mission payouts depend on time taken, anything that speeds up your missioning (with some caveats) is actually costing you money on every mission. The only way a Savage (or anything else) can make its money back is if you frequently fail missions without it but would complete them with it. And even then, unless you are a paraplegic, you probably aren't failing missions often enough to make back the money in your lifetime.

All that said, get a Savage because it's fun.

Solo Wing Pixy

- Buy the Savage

-Buy Osiris

-Grind Races

Assuming this is a perfect world, doing 16+ player races all day and coming in first nets you 30k every few minutes.

Time to do races now I guess...

Oh and:

"-Grind Missions, let others use their Savage, everybody gets equal pay"

For only a few minutes, until Pegasus takes it back :p

AboveAndBeyoncé

Unless you know the power of throwing most of your money to your second character...

Yeah watch rockstar patch this so many griefers will be mad I might just personally reach out to them and tell them just to see the rage from griefers when it gets patched lol Edited by AboveAndBeyoncé

Solo Wing Pixy

Yeah watch rockstar patch this so many griefers will be mad I might just personally reach out to them and tell them just to see the rage from griefers when it gets patched lol

Well hopefully it doesn't get patched lol.

Griefers, grief while you can!

• Like 1

Mattoropael

- Buy the Savage

-Buy Osiris

-Grind Races

Time to do races now I guess...

Oh and:

"-Grind Missions, let others use their Savage, everybody gets equal pay"

For only a few minutes, until Pegasus takes it back :p

If you're on the Savage as well it doesn't count as stolen.

Not that I've done it, but it's a good excuse for you to slack while the lucky guy has some fun... until he inevitably screws up and wrecks the chopper due to inexperience anyway.

Edited by Mattoropael

TarnishedGamer

Savage is a complete waste of money, buy a buzzard if you want it for missions. Suddenly with the savage it seems the buzzard is now useless.

As for edge, it never had any. Slow, poor manoeuvrability but the main issue is its incredibly weak. So far in every mission I've used it in, it was destroyed. Buzzard is the better choice, boring but gets the job done.

Edited by TarnishedGamer

Mattoropael

Savage is a complete waste of money, buy a buzzard if you want it for missions. Suddenly with the savage it seems the buzzard is now useless.

As for edge, it never had any. Slow, poor manoeuvrability but the main issue is its incredibly weak. So far in every mission I've used it in, it was destroyed. Buzzard is the better choice, boring but gets the job done.

You clearly have not spent enough time with it.

Compared to the Buzzard, the Savage is ill-suited for getting up close and personal, but more than makes up for it with its unparalleled long-range bombardment firepower. The durability problem is admittedly a serious flaw, but in most contact missions it can simply be worked around by keeping your distance.

The prime example of the Savage's overall superiority is The Los Santos Connection. A Buzzard or a Hydra can never dream of quickly sending all the enemies to oblivion at the pace that the Savage does. And I don't get any serious damage done to my Savage unless I've done something seriously wrong.

Crunch McThornbody

The Savage is a poor substitute for the Buzzard, too slow for missions and too fragile for free roam

Buzzard and Osiris FTW!

Buzzard's cannon has NOTHING on the Savage's cannon, very very effective in missions and a whole lotta fun when you've learnt to manouver that beast to 'slice' up the multiple enemy with the cannon.

CrysisAverted

Buzzard and Osiris FTW!

Buzzard's cannon has NOTHING on the Savage's cannon, very very effective in missions and a whole lotta fun when you've learnt to manouver that beast to 'slice' up the multiple enemy with the cannon.

idk, I find it very effective using the buzzards cannons against npc's who have sh*t we don't need exploded, I can't be gentle with the Savage like that.

Solo Wing Pixy

While yes the maneuverability of the Savage is atrocious and its bait to the Homing Noob Launcher, it makes up for its incredible firepower. Not only that, the canopy of the Savage makes it difficult for the NPC's to shoot you out of. In comparison to the Buzzard, the Buzzard has a bubble canopy that makes you extremely vulnerable to enemy fire.

This is coming from someone who use the Savage and Buzzard in almost every mission I play in and I have subtle experience, mind you I fly all the time and I fly more than I drive. Flying is my main form of combat and transportation. I wouldn't be playing GTA:O if it didn't have aircraft.

Every mission you used in gets destroyed? I don't think you have spent enough time with it yet.

The Buzzard is no doubt a great helicopter, but with the release of the Savage, the Buzzard unfortunately is obsolete in my eyes.

Edited by Solo Wing Pixy

The First Hunter

While yes the maneuverability of the Savage is atrocious and its bait to the Homing Noob Launcher, it makes up for its incredible firepower. Not only that, the canopy of the Savage makes it difficult for the NPC's to shoot you out of. In comparison to the Buzzard, the Buzzard has a bubble canopy that makes you extremely vulnerable to enemy fire.

This is coming from someone who use the Savage and Buzzard in almost every mission I play in and I have subtle experience, mind you I fly all the time and I fly more than I drive. Flying is my main form of combat and transportation. I wouldn't be playing GTA:O if it didn't have aircraft.

Every mission you used in gets destroyed? I don't think you have spent enough time with it yet.

The Buzzard is no doubt a great helicopter, but with the release of the Savage, the Buzzard unfortunately is obsolete in my eyes.

Do you recommend me to buy buzzard?

I already have the savage and the hydra (Also hydra spawns in the heli pads now!)