2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Can anyone explain wtf just happened..(video)

saintric

Apologies if this is a common thing to happen in the game but I just loaded up my completed game save to have a mess around in liberty city so soon as im loaded into the safe house im adjusting the controller cable not looking at my TV screen then i hear a car crashing and a window breaking and looked around like wtf was that..

https://youtu.be/1Q2uHMMhLEQ

actually made me jump out of my skin didnt even have time to react no idea who the hell that was???

• Like 1

Simple Native Trainer :whuh:

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

nope buddy I had done nothing I loaded up the game didnt even touch native trainer this is not a lie or a troll or joke

Edited by saintric

nope buddy I had done nothing I loaded up the game didnt even touch native trainer this is not a lie or a troll or joke

When you claim those things it's obvious it's bull mate.

the funny thing is its not bull?? can anyone provide a legitimate answer as to why this happened instead of these 2 clowns

go and check my previous posts do i really strike as someone who randomly decided to make this up when everyone else has been playing the game for 7 years? I have only started playing gta 4 for the last few months and was expecting everyone to say this is something that happens in the game and explain what it is ie- pegorinos crew send hitmen after you once you have completed the game

watch the video explain to me how i made a car drive into glass which you can hear shatter on the screen and then that guy comes out of no where? native trainer my ass im not even sure you can create that with the trainer if you can i would like to see it

Edited by saintric

go on then recreate it? this was done by the games engine couldnt care less for those who are doubting it be interesting to see what caused it i mean its pretty amazing that no one can come up with any other explanation than to just shout fake like i said recreate it

Edited by saintric

no reply to that challenge then? didnt think so

claiming fake but know damn well it cannot be done with native trainer OK

yea go back on maxpayne you clearly know sh*t

anyway so this glitch whatever it is a few things any ideas who is the PED shooting from the game files? there is no entrance to the back of that safehouse room where did he spawn from? and no idea why a car sound played with broken glass just before

Jesus christ, this is obviously done by clicking on something in SNT without you noticing it, or any other trainer that has a ped spawning function.

Or you're tryna troll us but it's backfiring on you lol.

id have believed that too maybe i clicked something but thats impossible since i had just loaded up the game and did not even touch a single thing what you see in the video is from the first second I loaded the game since the GTA in game video capture does not show the loading credits (try it yourself)

man if only people would get past the fact this isnt an effort to troll it is not a mistake made with the trainer maybe we could get some answers

Dude.

1. You called me a clown for a very dumb reason. That ain't cool :/

2. It's obvious that this must be the Trainer. By default, it's set for people to use Turismos (you can hear it revving up) and M4's by the people that want to kill you.

Nah way man that this is an implemented feature, sorry to say.

TheOneLibertonian

Not a PC guy but that is a load of sh*t. It's obvious.

• Like 1

Fake. Was a mod, a German one to be exact:

https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gta+4+wIE

Your bottom left corner of "wEI...." Player 1 appears just as when the sound of the car's ignition starts meaning that the code had been activated just before this. Plus the swat armor you have on was also quite obvious.

There is your legitimate answer.

Your bottom left corner of "wEI...." Player 1 appears just as when the sound of the car's ignition starts

first off it says wtf which is the name of the video i gave in video editor second player 1 is because thats the name of the social club account on the nosteam version of GTA (yes I own the real disc but i mod this version playing offline)

Plus the swat armor you have on was also quite obvious.

I am not wearing SWAT armour i am wearing a skin I downloaded this one to be exact

142szcw.jpg

Fake. Was a mod, a German one to be exact:

I have never heard of this mod never installed it or speak german to have even understood what it is you posted nor am I running ANY scripts what so ever

the fact that your all calling it fake is even more intruging to me as to what the hell it was that happened im convinced that upon completing the game hitmen come after you in retalliation to your actions in the games story

EDIT also answer me this something I just noticed just before the sound of the car engine and breaking glass there is a flash of light behind niko?! yea codes that make a flash of light and then cars smashing through windows...sure

if like you all claim I spawned this assasin then why does he not fall infront of me as it does in trainer? why does he not make any footstep sounds if he is behind that wall from the beginning and waited to kill me?

Edited by saintric

prove its a load of sh*t to me then so I magically did this by accident something I have never seen or heard of before then why can no one repeat it?

Dude.

1. You called me a clown for a very dumb reason. That ain't cool :/

2. It's obvious that this must be the Trainer. By default, it's set for people to use Turismos (you can hear it revving up) and M4's by the people that want to kill you.

Nah way man that this is an implemented feature, sorry to say.

just seen this first of apologies for calling you a clown but its kinda frustrating when im not trolling or even tried to set this up but finally some clues

Ok the trainer has this by default then you say? if so why did it activate by itself without me pressing anything I had been on the game for 2 seconds and also why can it not be repeated I tried time and again spawning attacking peds but nothing like this happened every time what option is it>??.Do you know where this PED is in the game files so I can look what he is called please

Edited by saintric

LightningLord

Apologies if this is a common thing to happen in the game but I just loaded up my completed game save to have a mess around in liberty city so soon as im loaded into the safe house im adjusting the controller cable not looking at my TV screen then i hear a car crashing and a window breaking and looked around like wtf was that..

https://youtu.be/1Q2uHMMhLEQ

actually made me jump out of my skin didnt even have time to react no idea who the hell that was???

I'm not buying it. It was humorous to some extent. But I doubt it was a random event.

• Like 1

IcOqQpq.gif

well i cant make it happen with the trainer again tried and tried so it must be a random event no other explanation im not gonna even acknowledge the fake accusations I know it isnt fake

Hate when someone plays a heavily modded game, spawns enemies with the native trainer and then claims it all happened naturaly.

Hate when someone plays a heavily modded game, spawns enemies with the native trainer and then claims it all happened naturaly.

dont hate because you have to use the trainer to make this happen and i found something new in the game pegorinos surviving crew came and took me out you cant expect to go round a city killing everyone and have nothing come back on you didnt you learn anything from menace II society?

Edited by saintric

Listen, all I can suggest is you accidentally pushed Page Up. Otherwise, I don't know what could be the reason.