3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

R.I.P Lost Slamvan now blacklisted for Last Gen

Mangled Crow

Mangled Crow

So, today we have recently heard that the Vapid Lost Slamvan has now been blacklisted and disappeared from players garages now which is unfortunate, since i myself have owned one, however no need to worry because it's still spawnable in SP, plus you will be able to afford the new vehicles that came along with the new update, hope it cames along in the future someday.

R.I.P Lost Slamvan

0_0.jpg

Edited by LDHalcrow1215
  • Like 2

Rockstar,

Go bankrupt.

Rockstar employee responsible,

Go die in a fire. You are evil. Also, f*ck you.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Grumpy-Goat-

I love it when people cry about something that they were not supposed to be able to do in the first place, and then have it taken away.

So no... F*** you. Wahhhhh wahhhh hate me wahhhhh

I love it when people cry about something that they were not supposed to be able to do in the first place, and then have it taken away.

Sounds like you're butt hurt that no one would help you get one. You should be nice to people! I lost mine on PS4 and the Monkey Blista!

• Like 3

Yes, we were not able to have it because Rockstar is a company of f*ckers who don't want to allow any freedom in their sandbox game.

Wait, actually they do allow all the freedom to hackers, griefers, trolls and morons.

But a Lost Slamvan? No, can't allow that!

I have 15 million gta$ and I'd give away all of it for a Lost Slamvan and a Cargobob.

f*ck I'd probably pay real money for the Slamvan.

That's how much R* is out of touch.

Maybe it will get added in the next update? The game will be long gone from my HDD by then.

Edited by RogerWho
  • Like 1

NikkoCharger

Some of you people take this way too seriously, like calm down. I had one stored in my 'unique' cars garage, but I knew the thing would be taken away and I wasn't surprised when I woke up this morning to only find nine cars in my garage.

The thing was unfinished and had a blank interior and that's probably the main reason why it wasn't put up for sale in the first place.

• Like 2

Grumpy-Goat-

Sounds like you're butt hurt that no one would help you get one. You should be nice to people! I lost mine on PS4 and the Monkey Blista!

Nope. You're basically an idiot. Have a nice day.

• Like 3

A moment of silence for the greatest van in GTA Online...

Even though it had no traction, I still loved it like a Turtle.

At least we still have our Topless Casco's! For now...

This works as a reminder of R*'s asshatery

0_0.jpg

But a replacement it is not. nothing can replace the Lost Slamvan.

• Like 1

What an idiot.

So you support Rockstar's decisions to not allow us to own certain vehicles?

Giantsgiants

It was fun while it lasted. The Virgo is a worthy replacement for mine. I gave it the same rims as my Lost Slamvan as a reminder.

7D3dgHu.jpg

It was fun while it lasted. The Virgo is a worthy replacement for mine. I gave it the same rims as my Lost Slamvan as a reminder.

7D3dgHu.jpg

Truly a work of pure art.

• Like 1

Konata Inoue

Why is everyone acting surprised that a modded/glitched car was blacklisted?

Grumpy-Goat-

What an idiot.

So you support Rockstar's decisions to not allow us to own certain vehicles?

I have no issues with it. It's not that I "support" those choices. All of the self entitlement regarding issues like this is ridiculous. That's what puts me off. There are reasons why it's not supposed to be available, from incomplete coding and textures or glitches that may result from it transferring to online... It's not like it's been withheld out of greed or malice.

Suck it up buttercups. #firstworldproblems

Incomplete? Dude it's literally the same car as the regular slamvan which is for sale, only covered up. If it would not be complete it would not be in the game. It worked absolutely fine. No transferring to online either, it literally appeared in front of my garage and I drove it inside.

It was not harming anyone. It brought no advantage to the owner and no disadvantage to anybody else. R* just went out of their way to ruin fun for a few people instead of ignoring it.

I suppose the Trashmaster was incomplete too? I wonder how you could drive it in the heist then.

At the same time, wall breaches and game-breaking bugs are not being fixed.

Also I'm not from what's generally understood as "the first world" so you can stuff it.

• Like 3

Grumpy-Goat-

If you have internet, a gaming console, and whine about what you are entitled to in a video game... you're totally first world. ;) Have a good one.

Isn't it great how you can just dismiss anyone who wants or doesn't want something by calling them 'entitled'. I paid for this game so yes I'm entitled to not having my fun ruined for no reason whatsoever.

Also here's a a quiz for ya: there's first world and third world, what's the number between 1 and 3?

But alright whatever, call me first world, so I'll be acting as a true first-world capitalist and say I'll pay real $10 for a Lost Slamvan. Heck, I already donated $5 to a modder who was nice enough to get me these unavailable vehicles so I'm not making sh*t up.

Most of my favorite niche vehicles are either completely unavailable or very difficult to get. Here's the list of vehicles I wanted to have on my 2nd character (biker): Daemon, Bagger, black Sovereign, Lost Slamvan, Gang Burrito. See if you can spot a pattern.

Edited by RogerWho

Grumpy-Goat-

Isn't it great how you can just dismiss anyone who wants or doesn't want something by calling them 'entitled'. I paid for this game so yes I'm entitled to not having my fun ruined for no reason whatsoever.

-Right, so the only reason you were able to have any fun with the game is because you obtained a vehicle that broke the online user agreement you accpeted? Assuming you did that of course... more later on that one, I have a feeling.

Also here's a a quiz for ya: there's first world and third world, what's the number between 1 and 3?

-Fair enough if you are talking geographical and political blocks, I have no idea where you live. Technology based as my label was, it's close enough to call it a first world problem. Let's not split hairs though. I'll let you have that one, I couldn't care less.

But alright whatever, call me first world, so I'll be acting as a true first-world capitalist and say I'll pay real $10 for a Lost Slamvan. Heck, I already donated $5 to a modder who was nice enough to get me these unavailable vehicles so I'm not making sh*t up.

-Thank you for admitting that you are a part of the problem and not the solution. It's people like you and your "friends" that make it more complicated for the rest of us to enjoy games as they are intended to be. Heck maybe if folks like R* weren't busy fixing all the glitched and modded things people do, they might actually have the ability to make them available to the masses like you feel they should be. Again, thank you for being honest.

Most of my favorite niche vehicles are either completely unavailable or very difficult to get. Here's the list of vehicles I wanted to have on my 2nd character (biker): Daemon (you can get this easy), Bagger (just stole one yesterday off the street), black Sovereign (not a real vehicle, only patriotic is legit), Lost Slamvan (we've been here already), Gang Burrito (buyable). See if you can spot a pattern.

-The only pattern I see here is that... you know what? Nevermind. You're gonna feel the way you do, like the world owes you something, and I've determined that I've wasted enough time engaging your tiny mind . Happy gaming kid.

Alright kid, don't forget to buy shark cards. R* needs more customers who will open wide and take in all the sh*t that's thrown in their face.

• Like 2

CallMeGoat, stop trying to start problems with people.

urkgcNk.gif

Grumpy-Goat-

And you are who that I should listen to your direction?

I have an opinion on a matter that was brought up in a public forum and that I expressed in a discussion with someone whom I happen to not agree with. It's not looking for trouble, it's participating in a discussion.

Don't get it twisted and confuse me with some of the obvious trolls here. Now that I have addressed your senseless need to censor my opinion, enjoy your day.

Because it's super important to ensure that nobody has an unfair advantage, by depriving those dirty cheaters of their illegitimately obtained 60+ year old panel van with no brakes and terrible handling

tl;dr you're an idiot lol

Guys, how about we stop disturbing the R.I.P. thread. The coolest car in the game deserves better.

I have an opinion on a matter that was brought up in a public forum and that I expressed in a discussion with someone whom I happen to not agree with. It's not looking for trouble, it's participating in a discussion.

Don't get it twisted and confuse me with some of the obvious trolls here. Now that I have addressed your senseless need to censor my opinion, enjoy your day.

I'm a person that's tired of you being a salty prick who's mad that he couldn't get one. Now, if you aren't gonna be on topic, get the f*ck out.

urkgcNk.gif

Just let it be GTA.

And Goat, you can just stay away. We disagreed, that's fine, you're not a fan of this car, no need to hang around on this thread. Let's not escalate this again.

Anyone has any more nice pics?

Edited by RogerWho

Grumpy-Goat-

I'm a person that's tired of you being a salty prick who's mad that he couldn't get one. Now, if you aren't gonna be on topic, get the f*ck out.

-It's cute that think I'm so upset over not getting something that I couldn't care less about having. I also did not stray from topic, you seem to trying to make this a personal matter. I'm all set though, I have better things to do with the rest of my free time today than quibble over this with a 16 year old pup. Stay in school, don't do drugs, and you'll go far.

Just let it be GTA.

And Goat, you can just stay away. We disagreed, that's fine, you're not a fan of this car, no need to hang around on this thread. Let's not escalate this again.

Anyone has any more nice pics?

-I was already done with the discussion between you and I. I reiterate that point again to provide you with some clarity, if you don't want to keep conversing with me; as I have no desire to keep conversing with you on the matter, there is no need to mention me in any future posts. Simple. Enjoy your empty garage slot.

Edited by CallmeGoat