3. Site Suggestions

HKGTS

Official Pegassi Osiris Appreciation Thread

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Jesus...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I can't...

I've never, ever, gotten this excited from a hyper car in this game. Oh my god. Oh my god... Oh man...

theminted

Changed colour and added spolier. Should I remove it?

What do you guys think?

gL5Sb5wIyUGIuhUcIjJpCg_0_0.jpg

CeltHD

flino

I kept mine pretty standard, just color and rim change

Personal

Just like the Massacro, this car looks beautiful simple, or modified. Love it.

s4rkrs

The more I mod it, the less LaFerrari I see.

HeavyDuke

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by HeavyDuke

PoeticWhisper

25k for insurance. Pls patch that sh*t R*. My friend just backed his into a pool, that's a lot of f*ckin money dude. Holy sh*t.

Tell your 'friend' he needs to learn how to drive. Its already arcadey as hell in GTA V, so it shouldn't be to hard.

We hit a jump, landed of a roof, backed off and landed in a pool. Has nothing to do with skill. Purely an accident.

25k for insurance. Pls patch that sh*t R*. My friend just backed his into a pool, that's a lot of f*ckin money dude. Holy sh*t.

Not Rockstar's fault that he is not aware of his surroundings.

Read the above quote.

HAHAHAHAHA

They didn't patched the 16k insurance premium on the Insurgent, there's no way in hell they are doing that for the Osiris;

Tell your friend to get better at driving it, it should help

16k makes sense for an armored vehicle like that. Where as this car is just another supercar. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I was not expecting $25,000 every time I might hit a jump accidentally and land in water, Or maybe accidentally blow up my friends due to collateral damage or something.

Don't see the need to jump on me for what I said. I think the insurance should be a little bit less, since most cars don't have insurance over $10,000, this car just seems way too over priced in terms of that.

FlexPiTo

LC9eV5eXi02UwZwYnPPlnw_0_0.jpg

uxWrflizk0-oQLo29UCRoA_0_0.jpg

3yjiM6DMzk-kssVTTaQzcQ_0_0.jpg

TwRJwzPeWkm2tso33btcyg_0_0.jpg

ugotsmoked

Tell your 'friend' he needs to learn how to drive. Its already arcadey as hell in GTA V, so it shouldn't be to hard.

We hit a jump, landed of a roof, backed off and landed in a pool. Has nothing to do with skill. Purely an accident.

Not Rockstar's fault that he is not aware of his surroundings.

Read the above quote.

HAHAHAHAHA

They didn't patched the 16k insurance premium on the Insurgent, there's no way in hell they are doing that for the Osiris;

Tell your friend to get better at driving it, it should help

16k makes sense for an armored vehicle like that. Where as this car is just another supercar. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I was not expecting $25,000 every time I might hit a jump accidentally and land in water, Or maybe accidentally blow up my friends due to collateral damage or something.

Don't see the need to jump on me for what I said. I think the insurance should be a little bit less, since most cars don't have insurance over $10,000, this car just seems way too over priced in terms of that.

Not based on the selling price. He should sell it.

Mach1bud

ive decided its actually a massacro racecar in a different skin and bad engine sound with less power than a massacro (it cant lap as fast as a massacro).. Park this thing against a wall and it cant spin the wheels. Im not even joking. Try it.

I think there is something wrong with your game man.

elfoam

ive decided its actually a massacro racecar in a different skin and bad engine sound with less power than a massacro (it cant lap as fast as a massacro).. Park this thing against a wall and it cant spin the wheels. Im not even joking. Try it.

Buy it and try yourself. Its a slow car. I can lap cutting corners in 53 seconds in,a turismo and zentorno, 54 in a jester and massacro. Top 50 global and this thing is only doing 55s pushing.

Edited by elfoam

MitchMaljers

Yeah well.. I've decided to NOT buy it.. It just doesn't live up to my expectations.

PoeticWhisper

Not based on the selling price. He should sell it.

I don't think that's gonna happen, there's no point in selling it. That's just stupid, you won't even get a decent fraction of the money payed for it.

I think the price should be different, I don't see why you see it as such a big deal.

Anyway, OT

m9Cp1wenWEGsVy0HcoZ4ew_0_0.jpg

H2hHp7NZ4EyvKCdjeV68bg_0_0.jpg

X8pNlo7.png

Retired Mafia

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Oink

Get some more driving lessons then.

stadskrant.jpg

Mach1bud

Buy it and try yourself. Its a slow car. I can lap cutting corners in 53 seconds in,a turismo and zentorno, 54 in a jester and massacro. Top 50 global and this thing is only doing 55s pushing.

I meant the spinning tires on the wall thing. I just watched a video of a guy smoking all 4 tires doing that.

Above Omnipotence

Is the Osiris really that slow around a track?!

For a vehicle that's nearly 2 million dollars, I find that extremely hard to believe!!

Edited by Above Omnipotence

Mach1bud

For a vehicle that's nearly 2 million dollars, I find that extremely hard to believe!!

Watching the first test by Shaggy it seems to be roughly on par with the Zentorno, for acceleration. Idk the cars were acting weird. First test the O accelerated way quicker, second test the Zen did. Both tests the car behind caught up after a while.

Idk lol

CeltHD

Beat a lap time I did with the Zentorno by 1 second. I firmly believe it's quicker, but let's wait for the Broughy-video that's gonna come out.

CrysisAverted

Watching the first test by Shaggy it seems to be roughly on par with the Zentorno, for acceleration. Idk the cars were acting weird. First test the O accelerated way quicker, second test the Zen did. Both tests the car behind caught up after a while.

Idk lol

Tested Osiris vs Zentorno on Cuttin Coroners for a good hour, the Zentorno was a couple miliseconds faster at best

MatthewH

Definitely waiting for the Broughy video to see the performance. I'm rich as hell in the game but $2m is still a huge sum of money.

Edited by MatthewH

No_oWay

UndyingBubbles

$1.95M .... GTFO!

Driven a friends - I don't think it is that good at all. It is a glorified TurismoR and in fact the TR is nicer.

Waste of money (and I can afford one but won't be buying one)

We Are Ninja

Definitely waiting for the Broughy video to see the performance. I'm rich as hell in the game but $2m is still a huge sum of money.[/size]

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not dropping $2M unless this thing unless it handles like Tommi Makinen is at the wheel at all times.

CrysisAverted

Definitely waiting for the Broughy video to see the performance. I'm rich as hell in the game but $2m is still a huge sum of money.[/size]

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not dropping $2M unless this thing unless it handles like Tommi Makinen is at the wheel at all times.

It handles extremely well, sticks to the ground solidly, you can't really slide around like you with the Zentorno

We Are Ninja

Wow. And the poor traction was easily my biggest gripe with the Zentorno...

matty201

Love this car it's a beast, my new favourite car. Don't know why some people are complaining about the sound, they've obviously never heard the real pagani huayra. The car that it's mostly based on.

q1dkcjU.jpg

rnSDWpY.jpg

i9GehoW.png

DISTRICT7642

elfoam

Ok for all you guys that are saying this thing is fast, get on cutting corners and tell me how fast exactly you can drive it. Because for sure I can't drive the thing quickly. If someone can lap cutting corners in it in the 53 second range, well then I'll admit it's a decent car (not worth the money but a decent car). But for now I'll stand by my words that it is absolutely 100% for sure slower than a Zentorno and a Turismo, A lot slower.