2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Updated Blacklist

LeakyLine

On XBOX ONE and PS4

Lost Slamvan

Mule2

Trashmaster2

Barracks3

Are all blacklisted. RIP

:(

Edited by GTAmaster09

urkgcNk.gif

f*ck Rockstar then, not gonna buy any game from them ever again.

Quinn_flower

sooooo my dod is alive still?!

Ai®a©ob®a

Then probably so is DOD.

The Duke o Death was blacklisted a while ago, R* just let people keep it in their garages and trolled em whenever they try and get into it.

Anyone who did not expect this and is upset by it is an idiot. Rockstar has done this a million times before at this point.

• Like 2

Then probably so is DOD.

The Duke o Death was blacklisted a while ago, R* just let people keep it in their garages and trolled em whenever they try and get into it.

So it wasn't blacklisted. If it's blacklisted it can't be in your garage at all.

EDIT: I can confirm the DOD is now blacklisted since the patch.

Edited by Jaggs

f*ck Rockstar then, not gonna buy any game from them ever again.

Because they won't let you keep one single vehicle that will most likely come with another update some time later? Lol, okay.

• Like 5

I bet you do.

Not unless they get their sh*t together and start making good games again. The last 3 games I have from them are all crap. Maybe R* San Diego will be able to do something decent again but I'm not betting on that.

The Slamvan is the last good thing left in GTAO for me. I was actually happy when I finally got it. If R* hates LOST so much that they don't want us to play with that stuff, I can just go back to TLAD.

To be clear I don't buy that many games to start with so pretty much everything is on my 'not buying' list by default until proven worthy.

Because they won't let you keep one single vehicle that will most likely come with another update some time later? Lol, okay.

No, because it's their pattern now. If it'd come out later it wouldn't be blacklisted.

R* just has to loudly pronounce that LOST is dead, long live Trevor, well no thank you.

Edited by RogerWho

Retired Mafia

same for last gen? or?

MeatSafeMurderer

Oh good. So they screw over users with extortionate prices AND they take away my precious slamvan2...

Yeah...f*ck GTA5...don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on my way out.

• Like 2

The most ironic part is that I'd easily pay all of my 15 million gta$ for a legit LOST Slamvan and Cargobob.

Nope, can't do that. "Here, have a f*cking golden plane, a f*cking golden helicopter, and cars with f*cking diamonds on them instead, because you clearly have no taste since you play GTA0 and you're probably 10 anyway." - R*

No f*cking way am I gonna support a dev that not only doesn't allow me to get the LOST Slamvan, but is now taking away my baby.

0_0.jpg

There is no justifiable reason to blacklist any car, especially not those that aren't armored, armed or have anything of the sort.

Edited by RogerWho
  • Like 6

I bet you do.

Not unless they get their sh*t together and start making good games again. The last 3 games I have from them are all crap. Maybe R* San Diego will be able to do something decent again but I'm not betting on that.

The Slamvan is the last good thing left in GTAO for me. I was actually happy when I finally got it. If R* hates LOST so much that they don't want us to play with that stuff, I can just go back to TLAD.

To be clear I don't buy that many games to start with so pretty much everything is on my 'not buying' list by default until proven worthy.

No, because it's their pattern now. If it'd come out later it wouldn't be blacklisted.

R* just has to loudly pronounce that LOST is dead, long live Trevor, well no thank you.

Yeah, they're that sh*t you carried on to buy another 3 games from them.

Based on that, I predict you will buy another ;)

MeatSafeMurderer

The worst thing about it is they have me internally conflicted. I'm in love with the Stirling GT and Virgo...but just on principle I want to march down to CEX, trade GTA5 in and never speak of it again. Last time I logged out I was wearing my cop uniform...if I spawn in a blue t-shirt and checker trousers then "f*ck GTA5" will probably go from being a expression of annoyance to me ditching the game :/

Then probably so is DOD.

hmm.

explain?

Actually they have been known to blacklist cars the patch immediatly before a car is officially for sale. Obviously at some stage they release the slamvan, its,like the most innocent coolest car in the game. The duke is likely but not as certain. Anyway id take the new blacklist as a sign for il got gains two. I can buy one car from this update on one character thanks to loosing my skamvan so I better choose wisely. I wonder if crew colours properly on systems other than pc now?.

Yeah, they're that sh*t you carried on to buy another 3 games from them.

Based on that, I predict you will buy another ;)

I learn from my mistakes. Besides the fact that R* is actually sh*t I learned only recently. Before they seemed only 'underwhelming'. With LA Noire there was still the benefit of the doubt since it wasn't developed just by them. I then gave them a chance with Max Payne 3 which turned out to be sh*t indeed, fortunately that one cost only like 3 bucks or so.

Edited by RogerWho

Ai®a©ob®a

Then probably so is DOD.

hmm.

explain?

When someone would get into the DoD after R* put it on the blacklist it would blow up killing whoever got inside it..

Metal Slime

Lost Slamvan might be available in the future. Remember that the Ratloader was once blacklisted only to be released to everyone few months later. Sure Frank's Buffalo wasn't blastlisted, though it was updated title wise later as Buffalo S..

I believe the Duke O' Death might available as well, though with a few modification such as a slight open window view for the passenger. Still, it was weaker than Armored Kuruma regardless. Though I kind of wanted the Death to made as an unlockable reward either from a new mission or a special event missions, similar the Heist mission rewards.

SaltyGTAFMember

Bro a pre made outfit cost 127 082, ok rockstar I see what your doing

I'm selling my slam van riiiigh now. (Ps3 so R* can suck a cock)

What happend to the go go monkey blista? It is blacklist or not?

Ot i going to miss my lost slamvan so much

Edited by fiebru787

What about resprayed Sovereign,are those still safe?

No, they reverted back to the original. I sold mine as soon as I saw it.

What about resprayed Sovereign,are those still safe?

No, they reverted back to the original. I sold mine as soon as I saw it.

Seriously?That´s screwed up,but I´ll keep it,it´s a nice bike even without a custom paintjob.

RIP cool black paintjob

0_0.jpg