2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Where are the Players in Free Roam Lobbies...

MrJoshua78

MrJoshua78

Where the hell is everyone? I just upgraded from PS3 to PS4 and lobbies are empty. One of the biggest reasons I got GTA V for the PS4 was for the 32 person lobbies. The most I've seen so far in a lobby was 5 people. I might just return the game and keep playing on PS3... gotta deal with the modding, but the lobbies were always full.

Anybody looking for a PS friend on PS4, friend request me. I'm also looking for heist (not hists) companions, I'm just starting the Pacific Heists, I think, and I pay out 25% even. I'm level 156.

Sometimes like that when I join Online on the PC version. I just find a new session and usually that sorts it. What's more, if I join a server with say 10-15 people in, and most of those stay (not leave), it'll fill to 25+ within 5 minutes.

If you still have issues at your peak hours tomorrow, there could definitely be an issue somewhere.

MikeyDLuffy

I've been playing in lobbies with populations above 20 for the past two months, it was pretty random prior to that.

What's your psn?

PS-GTAIVplayer

Big lobbies (I'm PC) seem to draw griefers who blow lots of people up via their trainer console, and that lobby empties. I find I have to switch a fair bit to get a busy room.

I'm on PS4 and am alway in a lobby with at at least 18 people.

You definitely notice the difference when it is full. Police cars everywhere, cars on fire everywhere and so on.

Where the hell is everyone? I just upgraded from PS3 to PS4 and lobbies are empty. One of the biggest reasons I got GTA V for the PS4 was for the 32 person lobbies. The most I've seen so far in a lobby was 5 people. I might just return the game and keep playing on PS3... gotta deal with the modding, but the lobbies were always full.

Anybody looking for a PS friend on PS4, friend request me. I'm also looking for heist (not hists) companions, I'm just starting the Pacific Heists, I think, and I pay out 25% even. I'm level 156.

I have not run into this problem. Since I got on PS4 I love it, most lobbies I join have 25+. Maybe just a hint of bad luck pertaining to you? Just keep joining new lobbies, you'll run into some people. Add me Og-triggaman, 125 on my current character, 175 on my last character.

• Like 2

gee tee eh? foyve

Just join the IGN crew and make them your active crew. I eventually had mostly empty lobbies on PC and gave it a try. Make sure you join crew members. Now I have problems finding lobbies that aren't full. My record is 9 in a row. :)

Guy with a Beer

I get this happening very frequently too.

If I switch to new lobbies, usually I end up with the same result.

However, One thing I have noticed is that if I do a job and then leave after completeing it i willusually end up in server of 20+ players.

30 not 32 and my lobbies on PS4 are always full with no issues.

Sorry, I guess I should have pointed out my PSN... its the same as my name here. MrJoshua78

Furthermore, thanks for all of your encouragement and assurances, I got into a few fuller lobbies last night, but I do think something is wrong with my internet as well, after twenty minutes or so, it boots everyone out. I logged in to my router and noticed that every once in a while, it resets itself for some reason. Maybe if I can get to the bottom of that, I'll fix the issue all together.

Game is old, less people play it than they used to.

Only die hards, try hards and hackers are left now, new DLC is too little far too late. All my friends dumped this game just after heists, cos they really were much too little and many moons too late!

What happened R*, before V you seemed to do no wrong. Since V, everything has been a bad move. Nice work.

Furry_Monkey

I regularly see 25+ players on PS4. I recently switched to free aim for a while and most sessions were about 5 people - the most I saw was 10 in one session. I switched back to auto aim and it's back to normal.

Edited by Furry_Monkey