2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ChrissyBoi87

FastFuriousCruisers Car Meet Organization

ChrissyBoi87

Details On The Next Meet Will Be Posted This Evening!

Watch This Space!!!

Edited by ChrissyBoi87

ChrissyBoi87

Paul Walker Tribute Car Meet

Fast & Furious Themed Cars

Friday 26 June 2015 @ 9pm (GMT UK)

Autolifers-RIP-Paul-Walker.jpg

Friday 26 June 2015 @ 9pm (GMT UK) we are dedicating a "Fast & Furious" Themed Car Meet in memory to the late Paul Walker. Please ONLY message me to secure a place on the list if your going to take this seriously, and be respectful for this Tribute Car Meet. I'm hoping. and looking forward to seeing a good variety of Car's from the ENTIRE "Fast & Furious" Franchise! Please bring "Good" Replica Car's from the whole Cast throughout the Franchise. (Car's Only) But please NO Cars from Tokyo Drift as Paul Walker was not apart of the Cast & NO SUPER CARS!

We will meet at a Car Park in Pillbox Hill where myself and Moderator's will be waiting for you to arrive. We will park up check out one another's "Fast & Furious" Replica Car's, before cruising in formation to El Burro Heights where there is a House that I like to use that resemble's "Dom's House" We will hang out here for a while and then cruise to the Cemetery where we will salute Paul Walker. I thought it would be nice if we could raise a drink to Paul at this point! Paul Walkers favorite drink was Bushmills (Black Bush) Irish Whiskey, and it will be this drink I will personally be raising. (With this in mind it would be great to have mostly Adults in this Meet) After this we will take a gentle cruise in formation to the Airport for some Drag Racing!

To mark, and remember this Tribute Car Meet I'd like to encourage you all to please take lot's of Picture's!

RULES

No Shooting - There is no reason to be carrying weapons unless your leaving Lights/Engine running, after doing this your weapons MUST be put away!

(The only people that are aloud to carry Weapons are Moderators that act as Security) Anyone seen trying to ruin the Meets showing threatening behavior towards players and Cars will be killed, Instantly Kicked from the session, and permanently Banned from our future Car Meets!

No Killing - Instantly Kicked & Banned from future Meets!

No bumping Cars - Accidents happen, but you must drive responsibly at all times! Anyone purposely hitting Cars will be Kicked & Permanently Banned.

No verbal abusive behavior - We will not tolerate any Verbal Abusive Behavior towards anyone!

Only bring Themed Cars mentioned in Meet Descriptions - Moderators will check your Cars before you drive into Meeting Points. No Planes or Helicopters unless granted permission by Host to use a Helicopter for Photographing Cruises, Drag Racing etc.

Follow Host while cruising to locations - There maybe times where Moderators will lead the pack also.

You can stance your cars but this MUST be done before you arrive at the Meet - Do not bring any Police to the Meets!

Please Keep Driving Relevantly Realistic

Mic's preferred but not essential - If you do not have a Mic please make sure you listen to Host & Moderators at all times.

(By sending a message for invite you agree to follow ALL Rules set by Host, and Moderators, failing to do so will result in you being kicked and Banned from future Meets)

To secure a spot for invitation please message myself: ChrissyBoi87

(Sending a message makes it easier and quicker to get the Invites out)

Hope to see you there and most importantly have fun! :)

HOST

ChrissyBoi87

MODERATORS

B3RTY B0Y

CigarHeroCris

1. ChrissyBoi87 - Host
  2. B3RTY B0Y - Moderator
  3. CigarHeroCris - Moderator
  4. Claptrap NL
  5. xEliteJay277x
  6. EngagedBroom906
  7. t20x20
  8. fullxthrottle94
  9. Ayr utd 1910
  10. Salvy011503
  11. OBLVN Mac
  12. tobisand
  13. XIX SNUGGLZ XIX
  14. XxD SilentxX
  15. NvvG db GhOsT
  16. DiscoMoney10
Edited by ChrissyBoi87

Claptrap NL

Can I join?

Edit: Does anyone know which car in GTA online comes close too his orange Supra from the first movie?

Edited by Claptrap NL

t20x20

Hey, invite me please? I messaged you, @t20x20.

XBOXmightyproducer1

Mightyproducer1

fullxthrottle94

Can I join?

Edit: Does anyone know which car in GTA online comes close too his orange Supra from the first movie?

That's used alot if you don't mind may I suggest maybe a Banshee but red as doms rx-7 nvr seen anyone do that before. Just think outside the box!

Claptrap NL

Can I join?

That's used alot if you don't mind may I suggest maybe a Banshee but red as doms rx-7 nvr seen anyone do that before. Just think outside the box!

I've looked up Google and Youtube and the Banshee looks more like the RX7 when it's finished with the customizations. I took another car ;-)

bigchang

Invite chini23

Ayr utd 1910

Chrissy can you add me bud il be in from the start tonight

Im not Lunar

can you add me ? my GT:LunarFFA

will be in from the start

tobisand

I'm down for this! Add tobisand to the list, will send you a msg on xbl.

ChrissyBoi87

I'm down for this! Add tobisand to the list, will send you a msg on xbl.

Please make sure you read the Description and rules bro, and get your message to me ASAP, Thanks!

Chrissy can you add me bud il be in from the start tonight

I've added you to the list bro! :)

Can I join?

Yeah think outside the box guys, it will be great to see a good variety tonight! :)

can you add me ? my GT:LunarFFA

will be in from the start

Sure but you need to make sure you message me at ChrissyBoi87 ASAP to secure a place! Thanks!

Friday 26 June 2015 @ 9pm (GMT UK) we are dedicating a "Fast & Furious" Themed Car Meet in memory to the late Paul Walker. Please ONLY message me to secure a place on the list if your going to take this seriously, and be respectful for this Tribute Car Meet. I'm hoping. and looking forward to seeing a good variety of Car's from the ENTIRE "Fast & Furious" Franchise! Please bring "Good" Replica Car's from the whole Cast throughout the Franchise. (Car's Only)

We will meet at a Car Park in Pillbox Hill where myself and Moderator's will be waiting for you to arrive. We will park up check out one another's "Fast & Furious" Replica Car's, before cruising in formation to El Burro Heights where there is a House that I like to use that resemble's "Dom's House" We will hang out here for a while and then cruise to the Cemetery where we will salute Paul Walker. I thought it would be nice if we could raise a drink to Paul at this point! Paul Walkers favorite drink was Bushmills (Black Bush) Irish Whiskey, and it will be this drink I will personally be raising. (With this in mind it would be great to have mostly Adults in this Meet) After this we will take a gentle cruise in formation to the Airport for some Drag Racing!

To mark, and remember this Tribute Car Meet I'd like to encourage you all to please take lot's of Picture's!

RULES

No Shooting - There is no reason to be carrying weapons unless your leaving Lights/Engine running, after doing this your weapons MUST be put away!

(The only people that are aloud to carry Weapons are Moderators that act as Security) Anyone seen trying to ruin the Meets showing threatening behavior towards players and Cars will be killed, Instantly Kicked from the session, and permanently Banned from our future Car Meets!

No bumping Cars - Accidents happen, but you must drive responsibly at all times! Anyone purposely hitting Cars will be Kicked & Permanently Banned.

No verbal abusive behavior - We will not tolerate any Verbal Abusive Behavior towards anyone!

Only bring Themed Cars mentioned in Meet Descriptions - Moderators will check your Cars before you drive into Meeting Points. No Planes or Helicopters unless granted permission by Host to use a Helicopter for Photographing Cruises, Drag Racing etc.

Follow Host while cruising to locations - There maybe times where Moderators will lead the pack also.

You can stance your cars but this MUST be done before you arrive at the Meet - Do not bring any Police to the Meets!

Mic's preferred but not essential - If you do not have a Mic please make sure you listen to Host & Moderators at all times.

(By sending a message for invite you agree to follow ALL Rules set by Host, and Moderators, failing to do so will result in you being kicked and Banned from future Meets)

HOST

ChrissyBoi87

MODERATORS

B3RTY B0Y

CigarHeroCris

1. ChrissyBoi87 - Host
  2. B3RTY B0Y - Moderator
  4. Claptrap NL
  5. xEliteJay277x
  6. EngagedBroom906
  7. t20x20
  8. fullxthrottle94
  9. Ayr utd 1910

Can Everyone Please Make Sure You Read The Description and Rules For Tonight's Meet. I Would Like To See Mostly "ADULTS" Tonight Due to us Raising A Drink To Paul. If You Have A Microphone Please Turn It On, Mic's Would Be Preferred Tonight!

Thank You!

Edited by ChrissyBoi87

Im not Lunar

Add me in please

tobisand

I'm not home right now, will send you a msg in a couple of hours when I get home.

ChrissyBoi87

Mightyproducer1

Hey man you need to message me at ChrissyBoi87 to secure a place! Thanks!

Im not Lunar

Probbs going to bring the evo from tokyo drift , the blue porsche from Fast Five (Blue one from brazil) , or doms charger

mcfarplays

I would like to be a maybe. UnheardSquid189. I am 17 but mature for some of the people my age

ChrissyBoi87

Probbs going to bring the evo from tokyo drift , the blue porsche from Fast Five (Blue one from brazil) , or doms charger

Hey man, i'd prefer you not to bring a Tokyo Drift car as Paul Walker was not apart of the Cast for that Movie. Thanks!

I would like to be a maybe. UnheardSquid189. I am 17 but mature for some of the people my age

You will need to message me at ChrissyBoi87 to secure a place! As mentioned in description i'd prefer mostly ADULTS for this Tribute Meet due to raising a drink to Paul.

Im not Lunar

Hey man, i'd prefer you not to bring a Tokyo Drift car as Paul Walker was not apart of the Cast for that Movie. Thanks!

Ok , i can Respect that, i would recommend putting that in the details? Then there wont be any arguments when someone turns up in a car from tokyo drift.

ChrissyBoi87

Ok , i can Respect that, i would recommend putting that in the details? Then there wont be any arguments when someone turns up in a car from tokyo drift.

Yeah I've just edited that now. Thanks!

PoisonedGas

I sent you a message (or rather 2) on XBL, and I am going to bring the Jeep Wrangler from Fast and Furious 7 so could I please have an invite if you didn't see my message? Thanks

GT is PoisonedGas if you're wondering

ChrissyBoi87

Friday 26 June 2015 @ 9pm (GMT UK) we are dedicating a "Fast & Furious" Themed Car Meet in memory to the late Paul Walker. Please ONLY message me to secure a place on the list if your going to take this seriously, and be respectful for this Tribute Car Meet. I'm hoping. and looking forward to seeing a good variety of Car's from the ENTIRE "Fast & Furious" Franchise! Please bring "Good" Replica Car's from the whole Cast throughout the Franchise. (Car's Only) But please NO Cars from Tokyo Drift as Paul Walker was not apart of the Cast & NO SUPER CARS!

RULES

HOST

ChrissyBoi87

MODERATORS

B3RTY B0Y

CigarHeroCris

1. ChrissyBoi87 - Host
  2. B3RTY B0Y - Moderator
  4. Claptrap NL
  5. xEliteJay277x
  6. EngagedBroom906
  7. t20x20
  8. fullxthrottle94
  9. Ayr utd 1910
  10. Salvy011503
  11. OBLVN Mac
  12. tobisand
  13. XIX SNUGGLZ XIX

Still some places left for people that want to pay Tribute to Paul Walker tonight!!!...

SERIOUS & RESPECTFUL PLAYERS ONLY!!!

Edited by ChrissyBoi87

DUALPIPES12

I'm down

GT: DUALPIPES12

Mic yes !

ChrissyBoi87

I'm down

GT: DUALPIPES12

Mic yes !

Hey bro! you must message me at ChriisyBoi87 to secure a place! Thanks!

ChrissyBoi87

1 Hour To Go!...

Im not Lunar

1 Hour To Go!...

Guessing Im Not in :'( -LunarFFA

ChrissyBoi87

1 Hour To Go!...

Guessing Im Not in :'( -LunarFFA

Not from what I've heard and the rumours going on NO! This is a highly respectful car meet to honor Paul Walker!!!

DUALPIPES12

I tried finding your gamer tag and I can't find it bro

NvvG db GhOsT

Chrissy I messaged u

ChrissyBoi87

I tried finding your gamer tag and I can't find it bro

it's ChrissyBoi87