1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FastFuriousCruisers Car Meet Organization

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrissyBoi87

• SkittleMick

• FailPlayX

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FastFuriousCruisers was created to celebrate and bring together "The Fast And Furious" Franchise Fans, and genuine Car Enthusiasts from around the World together via GTA Car Meets. The organization be

FFCS 1 Year Anniversary Meet Tonight - Monday 13 June 2016 @ 21:00 (GMT-UK) That's right on the 9th of June "FastFuriousCruisers" hit our 1 year Anniversary! Tonight we will celebrate this with an "

a moment of silence for joey/johnny cameraman

ChrissyBoi87

Next Meet will be tomorrow night guys! Ive had my shifts changed just for this week which is why i hadnt been able to host much. As of tomorrow im off until tuesday.

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

My message got deleted lol why is it bad to say there has to be a secondary hoster? It's just so we can have more meets :/

As much as i hate to say it but its true, we all know your busy Chrissy but whats the harm in getting a trusted 2nd hoster?

Mainly because i tried that before and lets just say they were not to be trusted and almost ruined our rep i worked hard to achieve! It took a while to get things back to normal again.. so that is the main reason. Secondly i dont see the point in Hosting every night especially in the week as ive tried and hardly anyone shows so i end up staying up late organising for nothing only to be getting up tired for work the next day.

Edited by ChrissyBoi87
  • Like 1
Freddy1Krueger

Next Meet will be tomorrow night guys! Ive had my shifts changed just for this week which is why i hadnt been able to host much. As of tomorrow im off until tuesday.

At the end of the day Work always comes first people have to pay bills etc. I think people need to remember that. Looking forward to it tomorrow night

• Like 1
fullxthrottle94

My message got deleted lol why is it bad to say there has to be a secondary hoster? It's just so we can have more meets :/

As much as i hate to say it but its true, we all know your busy Chrissy but whats the harm in getting a trusted 2nd hoster?

Ok look guys there's alot of reasons.

First some background, when chris first came up with the idea it was him myself and one other person in an open drift lobby. He worked hard as hell to make this crew to what it is today, and that can be ruined by someone being dumb.

2nd when chris did let someone else host it was awful, the host didn't talk there was no organization and people were all over the place.

3rd the meets being spread out makes them more thought out, and makes it that much more gratifying when it runs smoothly.

Would you rather have 2 really sweet meets a week or 7 boring ones?

• Like 3
ChrissyBoi87

First some background, when chris first came up with the idea it was him myself and one other person in an open drift lobby. He worked hard as hell to make this crew to what it is today, and that can be ruined by someone being dumb.

2nd when chris did let someone else host it was awful, the host didn't talk there was no organization and people were all over the place.

3rd the meets being spread out makes them more thought out, and makes it that much more gratifying when it runs smoothly.

Appreciate it bro, respect!

FailPlayX

i would rather have 2 awesome meets a week, it gives me time to test new things for videos and make them more awesome... and fill my garage with cars i wanna take but end up not doing so

• Like 1
B Complex92

I've removed my post, had no idea it would upset so many people. I was completely unaware of the past with 2 people hosting going bad.

I apologize if anyone got upset/annoyed, Chrissy's post explaining his situation was enough and i understand.. but the fact that a lot of people are now posting.. the same thing and making it a bigger deal than it needs to be is silly.

Lets leave it at that. everyone is now aware of why only one person hosts and Chrissy is a hard working lad that can't always host.

Thank you.

Edited by B Complex92
ContrLv2

I can't wait for tonights meet. I have been checking on this post every day lately

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

I've removed my post, had no idea it would upset so many people. I was completely unaware of the past with 2 people hosting going bad.

I apologize if anyone got upset/annoyed, Chrissy's post explaining his situation was enough and i understand.. but the fact that a lot of people are now posting.. the same thing and making it a bigger deal than it needs to be is silly.

Lets leave it at that. everyone is now aware of why only one person hosts and Chrissy is a hard working lad that can't always host.

Thank you.

Dont worry about it bro there were no arquments caused just people that understand my situation with Hosting. Fullthrottle has been with us since day 1 and has seen all that has gone on through out our journey. Edited by ChrissyBoi87
  • Like 1
B Complex92

Thank you.

Dont worry about it bro there were no arquments caused just people that understand my situation with Hosting. Fullthrottle has been with us since day 1 and has seen all that has gone on through out our journey.

All cool mate, water under the bridge.

So what you thinking for the next meets theme?

ChrissyBoi87

What thene you guys fancy tonight? I seen a video Vin Diesel posted today on filming Fast 8 and kinda got me in the mood for a Fast & Furious Meet at 23:00??

Edited by ChrissyBoi87
  • Like 1
ContrLv2

Sure lets to it bro, Thats in 2 hours right?

Edited by ContrLv2
  • Like 1
B Complex92

What thene you guys fancy tonight? I seen a video Vin Diesel posted today on filming Fast 8 and kinda got me in the mood for a Fast & Furious Meet at 23:00??

F&F theme sounds good to me :) Love getting out the Ford GT(bullet).

Also where did you see this video?

Edited by B Complex92
ChrissyBoi87

F&F theme sounds good to me :) Love getting out the Ford GT(bullet).

Also where did you see this video?

Fast & Furious page on Facebook! :) and yeah in 2 hours!

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

XboxOne_horizontal_rgb_98855.png

Fast & Furious

Tonight - Saturday 7 May 2016 @ 23:00 (GMT-UK)

Bring only "Fast & Furious" replica car's from the Move Franchise!

fast-and-furious-paul-walker-illuminati-

HOW TO JOIN

Online-> Crews-> My Crews-> FastFuriousCruisers-> View Members-> ChrissyBoi87-> Join Game.

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT HIT THIS POST WITH A "LIKE"

PLEASE NOTE: You must be a member of the "FFCS" Crew to join a Closed Crew Session, However before you send a Request to join please be sure your Gamer Tag / PSN etc is set to be seen by "Everyone" in the Privacy settings. (IF YOUR GAMER TAG IS NOT SHOWN YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CREW) - When accepted you may then set it to "Friends & Crew"

"PLEASE DO NOT FLOOD MY INBOX ASKING FOR INVITE BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE INVITING"

RULES

• REALISTIC DRIVING
  • NO SHOOTING / KILLING
  • NO BUMPING EACH OTHERS CARS
  • FOLLOW HOST WHEN CRUISING
  • LISTEN TO HOST AT ALL TIMES
  • NO VERBAL ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR
  • IF YOU HAVE A MIC PLEASE USE IT

FastFuriousCruisers

Founder / Host & Crew Leader - ChrissyBoi87

Moderator - Ayrforce 245

Film Maker - FailPlayX

Edited by ChrissyBoi87
  • Like 5
ContrLv2

That was my first FFCS meet and definitely not my last one ! Sick meet boys. Prepare because next meet the firework show won't be an anti-climax.
Anyway thanks to everyone joining in this sick meet !

• Like 4
ChrissyBoi87

That was my first FFCS meet and definitely not my last one ! Sick meet boys. Prepare because next meet the firework show won't be an anti-climax.

Anyway thanks to everyone joining in this sick meet !

Thanks for joining bro I'm glad you enjoyed it!

ChrissyBoi87

Edited by ChrissyBoi87
B Complex92

Pictures from the Fast & Furious Meet 07/05/16

(1)

WXpR_vev9EuRaQmn3Nszvg_0_0.jpg

(2)

PKneTr1kJ0iz-FbUrRxIQw_0_0.jpg

(3)

tyXzzft75kq3n545j1Evxg_0_0.jpg

(4)

MFvA2gFquEqDn57j7zTltQ_0_0.jpg

(5)

iv21Q-NoXE2Mbcdq0X4kIQ_0_0.jpg

(6)

E54r5dOivEGhIeyNvZZ8gQ_0_0.jpg

(7)

QzPQNmyBDEKCvczbaidi7w_0_0.jpg

(8)

JIGoRxuuF0e7GvVtM19Z4w_0_0.jpg

(9)

JefDlEMei0m9klCJnD1m6Q_0_0.jpg

(10)

n4pJJiuyDkWfp9UOuR35kQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 3
fullxthrottle94

Thank you.

Sorry about how harsh I may have sounded, wasn't trying to come off as someone pissed about it but as I read it I was like "crap I'm coming off as a dick" ahaha it's just that this is not the first time it's been brought up and I was trying to clear it all out and let you guys see the other side, but like I said I came off to strong doing so hahaha

• Like 2
ChrissyBoi87

Pictures from the Fast & Furious Meet 07/05/16

(1)

WXpR_vev9EuRaQmn3Nszvg_0_0.jpg

(2)

PKneTr1kJ0iz-FbUrRxIQw_0_0.jpg

(3)

tyXzzft75kq3n545j1Evxg_0_0.jpg

(4)

MFvA2gFquEqDn57j7zTltQ_0_0.jpg

(5)

iv21Q-NoXE2Mbcdq0X4kIQ_0_0.jpg

(6)

E54r5dOivEGhIeyNvZZ8gQ_0_0.jpg

(7)

QzPQNmyBDEKCvczbaidi7w_0_0.jpg

(8)

JIGoRxuuF0e7GvVtM19Z4w_0_0.jpg

(9)

JefDlEMei0m9klCJnD1m6Q_0_0.jpg

(10)

n4pJJiuyDkWfp9UOuR35kQ_0_0.jpg

Great images bro thanks for sharing with us! :)

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

Edited by ChrissyBoi87
ChrissyBoi87

There will be a Meet tonight guys, What theme you all fancy?

Open?

SUV?