2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ChrissyBoi87

FastFuriousCruisers Car Meet Organization

Claptrap NL

I've a little question for you, actually two.

Does the car you use must have the same paint as in the movies or is it just the car brand (for example. You can bring the Elegy R8 in any colour, with any rims?).

And I don't have a mic. but mostly can hear people talk via the speakers of my tv and when I need to reply I use Xbox.com, is that a big issue for you?

B3RTY B0Y

Does the car you use must have the same paint as in the movies or is it just the car brand (for example. You can bring the Elegy R8 in any colour, with any rims?).

And I don't have a mic. but mostly can hear people talk via the speakers of my tv and when I need to reply I use Xbox.com, is that a big issue for you?

if its a fast and furious theme meet then yeah it will have to be a replica i.e same colour etc. rims can be anything to be honest. if its an open meet then you can bring anything, the mic is prefered but not essential just aslong as you are able to hear us. example for F&F theme lobby, Elegy R8 in blue.

Hope this helps.

B3RTY B0Y

(FFCS Moderator)

Claptrap NL

if its a fast and furious theme meet then yeah it will have to be a replica i.e same colour etc. rims can be anything to be honest. if its an open meet then you can bring anything, the mic is prefered but not essential just aslong as you are able to hear us. example for F&F theme lobby, Elegy R8 in blue.

Hope this helps.

B3RTY B0Y

(FFCS Moderator)

Thanks for the fast reply. I hope I can join in a future session :-)

B3RTY B0Y

Hope this helps.

B3RTY B0Y

(FFCS Moderator)

Thanks for the fast reply. I hope I can join in a future session :-)

Thats okay mate, just as long as you stick to the themes for each meet and the rules also.

look forward to seeing you at our next meet.

B3RTY B0Y

(FFCS Moderator)

IIISiXSiNSIII

I want to join :) I've always been a fan of the f&f movie series and always wanted to do a car meet style and or rp of it GT IIISiXSiNSIII

ChrissyBoi87

I want to join :) I've always been a fan of the f&f movie series and always wanted to do a car meet style and or rp of it GT IIISiXSiNSIII

Hey bro!

Yeah I started this up to celebrate the "Fast And Furious" Move Franchise, however we also do "Open Car Meets" (Any Car) too! :)

Follow this Thread for updates on future Car Meets, also drop by Page 1 (1st Post) and make yourself aware of the Rules.

We look forward to seeing you at the next Meet!

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

Edited by ChrissyBoi87

NvvG db GhOsT

Any too night

ChrissyBoi87

Any too night

No man not tonight, the Thread will be updated later though :)

ImKasperz

Gt : KaspRz Ab and shaneObraHHHH for next one

ChrissyBoi87

Gt : KaspRz Ab and shaneObraHHHH for next one

When the next Meet is put up be sure to Message me at ChrissyBoi87 to secure your place. Thanks!

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

ChrissyBoi87

FAST & FURIOUS THEMED ROAD TRIP COMING SOON!!!

0_0.jpg

Please head on over to PAGE 1 (First Post) There you will find information about our Themes and Rules that MUST be followed at all times!

This Car Meet will be a combination of two Themes! "The Perfect Road Trip" and "Fast & Furious"

If your a Car Enthusiast and a big Fast & Furious fan this is the Car Meet for you! Join us "FastFuriousCruisers" as we take a cruise around the map, stopping off at various locations to show your Replica Cars from the Fast & Furious Franchise! Your Fast & Furious ride can be from ANY of the 7 Movies! :)

***More information including the Date, Time, Meet Location and Details will be posted the night before the Car Meet***

0_0.jpg

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

Edited by ChrissyBoi87

OverRainbows

Gt: OverRainbows

If you guys have any other ones let me know please.

ChrissyBoi87

Gt: OverRainbows

If you guys have any other ones let me know please.

Hey OverRainbows!

By "Other Ones" do you mean like one of our other Themes such "Open Car Meet" (Any Car)?

ChrissBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

IIISiXSiNSIII

I can't wait for the next meet :)

RyanPrime

When is the next meet ?

ChrissyBoi87

When is the next meet ?

It will be over the week end man :) Keep an eye on this Thread

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

Edited by ChrissyBoi87

RyanPrime

Ok thanks bro

ChrissyBoi87

Ok thanks bro

No problem man! :)

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host

xXROBXx

So sorry for missing the last meet I had some last minute work that I had to do

I know there was probably other people that would have enjoyed being in the meet

ChrissyBoi87

So sorry for missing the last meet I had some last minute work that I had to do

No worries bro! I always leave enough time for people to get in the session, and if people don't show after around 10 - 15 minutes I send out invites to people on the "Reserves List"

Maybe we'll see you at the next Meet over the week end?

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

xXROBXx

For sure man :beerhat:

ChrissyBoi87

For sure man :beerhat:

Awesome! There is a (basic) advertisement further up this page for the next Meet, I will be posting a more detailed post up over the week end! :)

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

elgato213

Invite next time?

@elGatoConBotass

😁

ChrissyBoi87

Invite next time?

@elGatoConBotass

Sure man! I'll make a note of your GT, but once full details about the Meet is posted over the week end people who want in will need to message me at: ChrissyBoi87 to secure a place.

This needs to be done so that everyone that wants in will be fresh on my Inbox List which makes life so much easier for me to get the invites out on time. So keep checking in and keep an eye out for the Post! :)

ChrissBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

ChrissyBoi87

Following This Topic

For your best chance to see information and details on future Meets and to secure yourself a spot, make sure you click the "Follow This Topic" Link at the top of our Thread! This way you should be notified when i post information about the next, and future Car Meets! :)

Thank you to all those that have attended and followed all Rules at our Meets, and we hope you have enjoyed them! However unfortunately there are times when people don't follow the rules which ruins the Meet for everyone else. These guys will be Kicked and Permanently Banned from attending our future Meets! My goal for these Meets is to make sure everyone has a great and enjoyable experience, this means following ALL rules in a friendly and relaxed environment.

To those that are serious about our Meets i'd just like to thank you once again for making our Car Meets possible :)

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

shakeelg14

Hope this helps.

B3RTY B0Y

(FFCS Moderator)

Can I join, my gamer tag is shakeelg14

ChrissyBoi87

Hope this helps.

B3RTY B0Y

(FFCS Moderator)

Can I join, my gamer tag is shakeelg14

Yeah sure bro! Just be sure to click (Follow This Topic) so you should be notified when full details are posted for the next Meet :)

Claptrap NL

I can't wait till the details will be anounced for the next session you're gonna have. Currently doing multiply cruises :-)

ChrissyBoi87

I can't wait till the details will be anounced for the next session you're gonna have. Currently doing multiply cruises :-)

Yeah man just click the link (Follow This Topic) and you should be able to keep to date with our next and future Meets! :)

ChrissyBoi87

(FFCS Founder & Host)

B3RTY B0Y