1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FastFuriousCruisers Car Meet Organization

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrissyBoi87

• SkittleMick

• FailPlayX

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FastFuriousCruisers was created to celebrate and bring together "The Fast And Furious" Franchise Fans, and genuine Car Enthusiasts from around the World together via GTA Car Meets. The organization be

FFCS 1 Year Anniversary Meet Tonight - Monday 13 June 2016 @ 21:00 (GMT-UK) That's right on the 9th of June "FastFuriousCruisers" hit our 1 year Anniversary! Tonight we will celebrate this with an "

a moment of silence for joey/johnny cameraman

ChrissyBoi87

I didn't see any of it.. anything interesting going on?

MaleTiger

Unknown Star Wars game, Watch Dogs 2 gameplay, Mafia 3 Gameplay, Fallout 4 DLC, Battlefield 1 gameplay, Titanfall 2. That's all really. They have a new Xbox that's 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K resolution, etc. but it was leaked. I'm watching Microsoft E3 now

• Like 1
MaleTiger

Starts at 16:30 GMT so one more hour even tho it's 16:49 here in London :/ but DST changes by an hour

• Like 1
FailPlayX

morning people's, anyone watch the e3 thingy last night

Yeah, not really a lot of stuff going on. Did you see the new Xbox One get leaked?

dammit i missed that

MaleTiger

Xbox One S - New Xbox console that's 40% smaller than the current. It's got options of 500gb, 1TB or 2TB. 2TB is out August as limited edition and the other 2 are out November in time for Christmas. It has an internal power supply, IR booster, HDR, 4K Video and some other stuff I can't remember, available in black and white so far. New controller looks the same but has grips on the back

Xbox LIVE - Arena, an app to play competitively. Clubs, basically like Crew on GTA, you make a Club on Xbox and add people into it. Looking For Group, search for players with different options to choose from.

Xbox Design Lab - Make your own custom controller on Xbox.com

New Games - Forza Horizon 3, Dead Rising 4, Dishonored 2, Star Wars, Killer Instinct, Madden, Prey, Recore, Scalebound.

That's all so far. I'll update soon.

Edited by MaleTiger
  • Like 2
ChrissyBoi87

XboxOne_horizontal_rgb_98855.png

FFCS 1 Year Anniversary Meet

Tonight - Monday 13 June 2016 @ 21:00 (GMT-UK)

That's right on the 9th of June "FastFuriousCruisers" hit our 1 year Anniversary! Tonight we will celebrate this with an "Open Car Meet" You bring any Car you like however please No Bikes or Huge Trucks - for example the Monster Truck & Brickade. Since it's FFCS 1st Birthday maybe we can combine many Theme's in 1 Meet! We will see how it goes! :)

dRkfAYeJW0OMujngcR_5WQ_0_0.jpg

Images By B Complex92

HOW TO JOIN

Online-> Crews-> My Crews-> FastFuriousCruisers-> View Members-> ChrissyBoi87-> Join Game.

(Failing this try to join via my online profile, or through another Crew member)

I WILL NOT BE INVITING PEOPLE SO PLEASE DON'T FLOOD MY INBOX ASKING FOR AN INVITE

IF YOU CAN MAKE THE MEET HIT THIS POST WITH A "LIKE"

PLEASE NOTE: You must be a member of the "FFCS" Crew to join a Closed Crew Session, However before you send a Request to join please be sure your Gamer Tag is set to be seen by "Everyone" in the Privacy settings. (IF YOUR GAMER TAG IS NOT SHOWN YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CREW) - When accepted you may then set it to "Friends & Crew"

RULES

• REALISTIC DRIVING
  • NO SHOOTING / KILLING
  • NO BUMPING EACH OTHERS CARS
  • FOLLOW HOST WHEN CRUISING
  • LISTEN TO HOST AT ALL TIMES
  • NO VERBAL ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR
  • IF YOU HAVE A MIC PLEASE USE IT

5bGekwFcCkag_lcb3w0m9A_0_0.jpg

SUBCRIBE TO OUR "FFCS" YOUTUBE CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRzZRIbyZWnVk7r8apegpA

FastFuriousCruisers

Founder / Host & Crew Leader - ChrissyBoi87

Moderator - B Complex92

Film Maker - FailPlayX

Edited by ChrissyBoi87
  • Like 6
MaleTiger

Yeah why not do Coupe/Sedan meet first (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc.) followed by Sports and then Supers. Just idea you don't need to do it

• Like 1
FailPlayX

Xbox One S - New Xbox console that's 40% smaller than the current. It's got options of 500gb, 1TB or 2TB. 2TB is out August as limited edition and the other 2 are out November in time for Christmas. It has an internal power supply, IR booster, HDR, 4K Video and some other stuff I can't remember, available in black and white so far. New controller looks the same but has grips on the back

Xbox LIVE - Arena, an app to play competitively. Clubs, basically like Crew on GTA, you make a Club on Xbox and add people into it. Looking For Group, search for players with different options to choose from.

New Games - Forza Horizon 3, Dead Rising 4, Dishonored 2, Star Wars, Killer Instinct, Madden, Prey, Recore, Scalebound.

i wanna play all them games except madden

MaleTiger

You better save up then. They also got a Project Scorpio Console with 6 teraflops lol 4 times more powerful most powerful console in the world apparently 2017 it's out Edited by MaleTiger
  • Like 2
ChrissyBoi87

You better save up then. They also got a Project Scorpio Console with 6 teraflops lol 4 times more powerful most powerful console in the world apparently 2017 it's out

Forza Horizon 3 sounds interesting! :)

• Like 2
B Complex92

You better save up then. They also got a Project Scorpio Console with 6 teraflops lol 4 times more powerful most powerful console in the world apparently 2017 it's out

Horizon 3 car meets? :p

• Like 2
ChrissyBoi87

Horizon 3 car meets? :p

Most likely! :)

• Like 1
FailPlayX

will a large sack of sweet rolls count as payment

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

I have been waiting for Forza Horizon 3 for some time now and here it comes!

Just seen the official trailer it looks AMAZING!!!

SpeedKing

I have been waiting for Forza Horizon 3 for some time now and here it comes!

Just seen the official trailer it looks AMAZING!!!

Ha! I just watched it to and yeah it look AWESOME! #HYPE

• Like 1
MaleTiger

All I know is it's all out in the jungles and a lot of off-roading areas. They have added proper number plates though, us guys will defo have some meets

• Like 1
SpeedKing

All I know is it's all out in the jungles and a lot of off-roading areas. They have added proper number plates though, us guys will defo have some meets

Yup! cant wait for the meets :cool:

• Like 1
MaleTiger

will a large sack of sweet rolls count as payment

Yeah but only if you pay me
FailPlayX

will a large sack of sweet rolls count as paymentYeah but only if you pay me

i'll give you one made from the crumbs of all the others

ChrissyBoi87

Congratulations to B Complex92 promoted to FFCS Moderator! :)

• Like 2

I hope to see lots of different cars at the meet, not just supers. Be original guys! :beerhat:

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

We will mix it up a little... Bring what you want for a while then we will go through some Themes if you guys are up for it?

• Like 1
ChrissyBoi87

XboxOne_horizontal_rgb_98855.png

FFCS 1 Year Anniversary Meet

Tonight - Monday 13 June 2016 @ 21:00 (GMT-UK)

That's right on the 9th of June "FastFuriousCruisers" hit our 1 year Anniversary! Tonight we will celebrate this with an "Open Car Meet" You bring any Car you like however please No Bikes or Huge Trucks - for example the Monster Truck & Brickade. Since it's FFCS 1st Birthday maybe we can combine many Theme's in 1 Meet! We will see how it goes! :)

dRkfAYeJW0OMujngcR_5WQ_0_0.jpg

Images By B Complex92

HOW TO JOIN

Online-> Crews-> My Crews-> FastFuriousCruisers-> View Members-> ChrissyBoi87-> Join Game.

(Failing this try to join via my online profile, or through another Crew member)

I WILL NOT BE INVITING PEOPLE SO PLEASE DON'T FLOOD MY INBOX ASKING FOR AN INVITE

IF YOU CAN MAKE THE MEET HIT THIS POST WITH A "LIKE"

PLEASE NOTE: You must be a member of the "FFCS" Crew to join a Closed Crew Session, However before you send a Request to join please be sure your Gamer Tag is set to be seen by "Everyone" in the Privacy settings. (IF YOUR GAMER TAG IS NOT SHOWN YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CREW) - When accepted you may then set it to "Friends & Crew"

RULES

• REALISTIC DRIVING
  • NO SHOOTING / KILLING
  • NO BUMPING EACH OTHERS CARS
  • FOLLOW HOST WHEN CRUISING
  • LISTEN TO HOST AT ALL TIMES
  • NO VERBAL ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR
  • IF YOU HAVE A MIC PLEASE USE IT

5bGekwFcCkag_lcb3w0m9A_0_0.jpg

SUBCRIBE TO OUR "FFCS" YOUTUBE CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRzZRIbyZWnVk7r8apegpA

FastFuriousCruisers

Founder / Host & Crew Leader - ChrissyBoi87

Moderator - B Complex92

Film Maker - FailPlayX

LOBBY NOW OPEN!!!

Take plenty of images tonight guys!!! :)