2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New Account Need quick RP and Cash

frigud

Ok guys, i've just recently, as of this morning, got back to playing gta, except i have a new PSN account, this wouldn't be an issue but i already linked my profile to my last account so i'm a level 1.(i'm like level 8 now though). But i'm looking for the fastest way to get money and rp as a low level. If there aren't any "quick" methods i wouldn't mind just playing some missions with someone online, i have no friends on here so its hard to stay in lobbys cause they end. So if you wanna play(PS4)

Add- blingfaydes.

And any tips and suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks Guys.

Buy some shark cards and help keep the DLCS/updates free

• Like 3

Shady Infidel

Start banging out heists. Best way to stack RP quick imo.

I bought a shark card already. I'm not just looking for an exploit, just a quick method. and i would do heists but i can't get a damn lobby.

I've said this before but mission "blow up 2"Wall breach kill 100 cops in free aim get 10000 rp + $19500

v4X1MDkh.jpg

I bought a shark card already. I'm not just looking for an exploit, just a quick method. and i would do heists but i can't get a damn lobby.

BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!

f*ck off lol. I'm not spending 50 more dollars just to get money to buy an apartment and a car, the value you get from the shark cards are awful

BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!

f*ck off lol. I'm not spending 50 more dollars just to get money to buy an apartment and a car, the value you get from the shark cards are awful

Gimme your card details and i will buy them for you

Also there was no need for that kind of language

whats wrong with your other psn account? banned?

I didn't play any games for a couple months, let my little brother use the ps4 and account and now he has like 200 friends, has his own cars and stuff, sold mine, etc. So i made another.

Grind contact missions - it's the most consistent legit way of earning money in-game. Sell cars off the street every 45 minutes.

I wouldn't recommend heists at your current level unless you have friends or a crew you can play with. Heisting with randoms is hit and miss.

Get a micro SMG as soon as you can, complete Fleeca Job and buy an armored Kuruma. That will make grinding contact missions a breeze. At level 33 get the AP handgun. Later on you can buy a Buzzard or Savage to help with some of the most lucrative missions but those aren't mandatory to succeed - they just make some missions a lot faster and easier.

Try to stay out of freeroam for now. Those can be a cash sink if you get into altercations often.

I've said this before but mission "blow up 2"Wall breach kill 100 cops in free aim get 10000 rp + $19500

I doubt he has enough ammo for Blow up II even in a wall breach....besides he'll be wasting ammo he has to rebuy thus negating most profit from the mission. He should play normally to maximize payout, he will gain rp along the way.

Edited by TreFacTor

I doubt he has enough ammo for Blow up II even in a wall breach....besides he'll be wasting ammo he has to rebuy thus negating most prodit from the mission.True true I like to think of it as an investment for the rp alone also if you stand right up to the invisible wall you can pick up ammo from dead cops not as much but any little helps even just a hand gun would do fine

Stealthflight

Get a mic and tell the host right away youre experienced already with new account. My friend had to start over and he got kicked from most sessions when they saw his level 15 when he was really level 150+

I've found the Rockets VS Insurgents to be a pretty good way to grind. Even in a 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 lobby, pretty much every match you'll come away with 15-30k in cash and somewhere around 4-5k RP, and since you don't have to buy ammo or upgrade vehicles for it, it's pure profit, and you'll have fun while doing it.

RmpTebow15

Survivals are good sometimes. The key is to have around 3-4 people in them (Randoms are fine) and just find a good hiding/camping spot and let them do most of the work. Sounds like a dick move but 30K a completion...