3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 5 Online | How To Get The Sultan RS | 100% Confirmed Spawn

Legndz

Hey everyone!

This is by far my favorite car in GTA 5 Online and I wanted to show everyone an easy method to getting one!

The video will walk you through step by step to get your Sultan!

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I will answer them ASAP!! :)

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the Sultan RS as much as I do!

• Like 2

BustaNutsak

Cool. By far your fave in the game tho? What's so good about the Sultan RS?

Cool. By far your fave in the game tho? What's so good about the Sultan RS?

Yeah! Fully upgraded it looks amazing, handles like a super car, is quite fast and holds 4 people. Overall in my opinion one of the best cars in the game.

Got it after 10 tries. Thanks. :)

You might want to mention that as soon as you enter the prison gates, turn right and park near the end of the fence or you will respawn down the freeway.

I also painted it the same as you as you, so you must have subconsciously made me do it. ;)

Isn't the sultan the fastest 4 door in the game?

It is in my experience. Once its fully upgraded it drives/accelerates/handles like most super cars. Don't get me wrong it wont accelerate like the Zentorno or hit the top speed of the Adder but its a blast to drive and holds 4 people. Its my favorite car when playing with friends in free aim. (no worry of being auto aimed while driving by / allows 4 people to shoot at the target)

Is it really that hard to find a Sultan? I see one driving in the streets and then it's everywhere every couple of sessions. I can drive mine around and then it's everywhere, also.

Anyone want a sultan, add me. I'll pull mine out and you can get 'em everywhere.

Is it really that hard to find a Sultan? I see one driving in the streets and then it's everywhere every couple of sessions. I can drive mine around and then it's everywhere, also.

Anyone want a sultan, add me. I'll pull mine out and you can get 'em everywhere.

That is how the games spawn engine works, if you are driving a Sultan/Hearse/No Body Buggy/"rare car" they will random spawn more often around you. If you have a rare car its very easy for you to get one for a friend.

Got it after 10 tries. Thanks. :)

You might want to mention that as soon as you enter the prison gates, turn right and park near the end of the fence or you will respawn down the freeway.

I also painted it the same as you as you, so you must have subconsciously made me do it. ;)

after 10 tries?

that would be only 10% reliability and not 100% as op said! :)

That is how the games spawn engine works, if you are driving a Sultan/Hearse/No Body Buggy/"rare car" they will random spawn more often around you. If you have a rare car its very easy for you to get one for a friend.

Really??

I'm well aware, since it's been the exact same way since GTA III.

I responded to this topic because it's not that hard to find a Sultan.

Really??

I'm well aware, since it's been the exact same way since GTA III.

I responded to this topic because it's not that hard to find a Sultan.

I'm just trying to help people out. Not everyone has played since GTA III to know this. Thanks for the input though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I pretty much found a better spawn for this on the docks next to where you deliver cars for Simeon. As you are driving toward Simeon's garage on the main road, exactly to the left, there are always around 3 for me parked near other cars. This has happened 100% of the time. Can anyone else check this out?

Tails Prower

Yes The Sultan has two regular spawn points the docks beside SImeon's garage and the prison as in the

video though I have to say the spawn doesn't seem to be 100% to me, not that I have checked in a while

but very rare I see it at the prison now.

BustaNutsak

I pretty much found a better spawn for this on the docks next to where you deliver cars for Simeon. As you are driving toward Simeon's garage on the main road, exactly to the left, there are always around 3 for me parked near other cars. This has happened 100% of the time. Can anyone else check this out?

Left on the main road? You mean before the drop gates or in the actual parking lots?

Parked up across from the garage, yes. Everytime I deliver a car I check and there are always two to three.

BustaNutsak

That little parking lot NEVER has any sultans in it. Not once even. Do you have to actively be driving a Simeon car sale to him to see them or do they show up for you anytime you go there? Certain times of the day?

Cars will also spawn more frequently if you have the car in your garage. So those that see the sultan in a certain spot now it may be because it's in your garage. Others may not see them in that spot if they still need one.

However, I found my first one in the Humane Labs parking lot on the very east side of the map. Try looking there if you can't find one at the prison or wherever. I for one looked at the prison for about an hour, kept changing sessions/driving away and back and never had any luck.

Well I drove down there randomly and nothing. I then found a car for Simeon on my own and still nothng when I took it back. They have always spawned everytime when Simeon SHOWS me where they are on the map. Maybe you could possibly try waiting until that happens? I doubt it would spawn everytime, but we need to check if it possibly spawns more when that happens.

Presidential

I'll have to look into this. Now that I've finally found a Patriot, I can move onto the next car on my list. Thanks.

Tails Prower

I had the Sultan spawn outside Simeon's garage at the docks last night randomly after delivering

an Ocelot F620 with no Sultan in the garage but they were spawning on the streets at the time.

However I know from my own research the docks, Humane Labs and the prison car park as per the

video are the three most likely places you will find a Sultan.

• 2 weeks later...
DaltonWilliams123

I bought one of the houses in Paleto Bay and whenever I spawn there in a session I walk outside and down the road there is a little dirt parking area. One Sultan always spawns there whenever I leave the house upon entering a session.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a joke right? Sultans literally spawn all the time. I see them ALL the time

They are as common as those Oracles and Zions.