2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

There's always a girl.

Systasis

Tony was absolutely right. Both Amanda and Mallorie triggered all the mess, even the whole storyline of IV and V, by cheating on their men. I am not sure about Ashley.
Nonetheless, TBOGT could be read as a kind of ''spiritual prequel'' of V. Tony is to Luis the same of Michael is to Franklin. L and F both have dumbass friends who want to ''turn back'' on the old business.

• Like 3

Thread of the Week award winner here, ladies and gentlemen. What's your point, Systasis?

• Like 2

GTA would be a very boring game without women. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 4

tranceking26

Ashley got Johnny K killed so yes she is also at fault.

• Like 1

claude1ft.jpg

Catalina was such a bitch!

Edited by Kevin3014

SM00V OPERATOR

I just want to state it lol.

always gotta be wanna be mods... I get what you mean. its okay when they mess around with the tennis coach because you slipped up at a club one drunk night after paying for their credit card bills and putting the kids through college though... thats called spite.

I just want to state it lol.

always gotta be wanna be mods... I get what you mean. its okay when they mess around with the tennis coach because you slipped up at a club one drunk night after paying for their credit card bills and putting the kids through college though... thats called spite.

V never would've happened if Michael didn't cheat on Amanda all those years ago. Or rob banks.

Mallorie didn't cause the events of IV. She slept with Vlad because he threatened to hurt Roman if she didn't. IV happened due to Niko's past with Bulgarin (which was being monitored by the IAA when Niko was coming to LC) and because of the various people Roman was in debt to.

PhillBellic

V never would've happened if Michael didn't cheat on Amanda all those years ago. Or rob banks.

Mallorie didn't cause the events of IV. She slept with Vlad because he threatened to hurt Roman if she didn't. IV happened due to Niko's past with Bulgarin (which was being monitored by the IAA when Niko was coming to LC) and because of the various people Roman was in debt to.

I like your thinking NG. Additionally, V would not have happened if Michael, and Franklin didn't destroy that house.

• Like 2

Slam_Jones

Bloody women.

Give 'em beards, that what I say!

... or what you say? Or did?

Cutter De Blanc

Sure, it was all Amanda's fault. What was Michael supposed to do, NOT pull down the house? Perish the thought! Clearly Amanda made him do that, somehow.

• Like 2

SM00V OPERATOR

Sure, it was all Amanda's fault. What was Michael supposed to do, NOT pull down the house? Perish the thought! Clearly Amanda made him do that, somehow.

michael should have used common sense, then it could have all been avoided. instead, he went into "impotent rage" mode. why bother pulling down the guys house where it was obvious he was not telling the whole story about how he got that house, when you already know where he stays? dudes gotta sleep some time...

Edited by SM00V OPERATOR

PoeticWhisper

michael should have used common sense, then it could have all been avoided. instead, he went into "impotent rage" mode. why bother pulling down the guys house where it was obvious he was not telling the whole story about how he got that house, when you already know where he stays? dudes gotta sleep some time...

I feel like the sarcasm went right over your head.

I like the OP's hypothesis. I thought about this many times myself. "What if Amanda never cheated on Michael... What if Michael never cheated on Amanda... What if Michael didn't pull down Madrazo's house and just popped the Tennis coach on the way over there instead... " Wonder what would have happened.

SM00V OPERATOR

I like the OP's hypothesis. I thought about this many times myself. "What if Amanda never cheated on Michael... What if Michael never cheated on Amanda... What if Michael didn't pull down Madrazo's house and just popped the Tennis coach on the way over there instead... " Wonder what would have happened.

sarcasm? dude its a theory... the same could be said for your thoughts on the matter...

all I did was state why michael is an idiot... plus, I didnt even like GTA IV or any of its add ons. what about anything I said makes michaels over reaction not the cause of their situations with madrazo? whether or not the happily married couple (thats sarcasm) cheated on each other they still would have been miserable. Mike was going broke, living a lie, and amanda always wanted more. They were in therapy for many other reasons aside from adultery.

Edited by SM00V OPERATOR

Mallorie wasn't as bad as Roman is in the cheating sector. Amanda, yeah she kinda has a bit of a slutty habit with that tennis coach, however Michael can go to the strip club whenever he wants. Ashley though, she was just a filthy slut.

PoeticWhisper

sarcasm? dude its a theory... the same could be said for your thoughts on the matter...

all I did was state why michael is an idiot... plus, I didnt even like GTA IV or any of its add ons. what about anything I said makes michaels over reaction not the cause of their situations with madrazo? whether or not the happily married couple (thats sarcasm) cheated on each other they still would have been miserable. Mike was going broke, living a lie, and amanda always wanted more. They were in therapy for many other reasons aside from adultery.

I wasn't saying your post was sarcasm, I'm saying that Cutter De Blanc's post was sarcastic. Chill.

By saying that the sarcasm went over your head, I meant it seems like you didn't understand his post was sarcasm and you responded to it with a serious tone.

Edited by PoeticWhisper
  • Like 1

SM00V OPERATOR

I wasn't saying your post was sarcasm, I'm saying that Cutter De Blanc's post was sarcastic. Chill.

I knew what you meant... you didnt understand what I said... I didnt even address the sarcasm directed at amanda making him do anything. I stated how michael would have over reacted no matter what, one way or another. the guy was a mess just waiting to blow up. its all one theory and how michael did not have to pull down the house. There were 1000 other ways to deal with the tennis coach, instead of dealing with his property. Not mad at ya! ;) hell, I was sarcastic about it well before that remark anyways...

Edited by SM00V OPERATOR

Cutter De Blanc

Yes, my point was that it was Michael's fault, not Amanda's.

And why the hell couldn't we kill the tennis coach? I aimed my gun at him and failed the mission for scaring him. I thought that was the point!

• Like 3

Tony was absolutely right. Both Amanda and Mallorie triggered all the mess, even the whole storyline of IV and V, by cheating on their men. I am not sure about Ashley.

Nonetheless, TBOGT could be read as a kind of ''spiritual prequel'' of V. Tony is to Luis the same of Michael is to Franklin. L and F both have dumbass friends who want to ''turn back'' on the old business.

Good point. Yes Ashley too. In TLAD Johnny doesn't like Ray Boccino too much BUT is cool with him at first.

Just when Ray mentions Ashley Johnny makes up his mind or better yet feels jealous and the hatred towards Ray begins.

There is always a girl. Five years later Johnny gets a big karma payback in form of Trevor's boot.