2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Win an Online Race Everytime - No Cheating Or Glitches - Image Inside

Pifko

Depends what you call "cheating" but I call it "taking advantage". This is NOT a discussion on fairness. It is my own way to get unlocks really fast for vehicles because my idea of a good time is doing normal missions or heists. I do not like racing or even pretend I have driving "skills", so take it or leave it. I hope you enjoy this tutorial. :)

Image tutorial:

gtaracemapfcujl.jpg

If you guys need any clarification please say. You win pretty much everytime with this method. Most people will get fed up and quit which does count as a win. It will also probably be best to not allow any collisions, but if you are up for the challenge of someone possibly getting angry and trying to ram you, leave them on!

I hope I helped you and best of luck!... :) You won't need it! ;)

Edited by Pifko

oh you are a really bad person!

the people will hate you for that.

but i like your idea! :)

• Like 2

oh you are a really bad person!

the people will hate you for that.

but i like your idea! :)

Weirdly the race gets quite a few thumbs up at the end.

They probably run off with the idea and try it themselves. :lol:

Thank you anyway. :)

Edited by Pifko

You accidentally put "no cheating" in your title.

You accidentally missed the first few sentences? I am trying to help people using a method that is obviously legit. Being crafty is what it is. It's annoying for others, but if I replayed the race, they would have a fair chance. I am not stuck in a wall picking them off with god mode on in freeroam. Not the same thing at all.

I am not stuck in a wall picking them off with god mode on in freeroam. Not the same thing at all.

That's a subjective call and I say you're 99% of the way there in terms of unfair advantage.

I unlocked mods hustling 1-lap SUV races on Crim Records with a custom dubsta. Most people don't have a customised SUV (or didn't back then) but I still took my share of losses. Your track is just the racing equivalent of those 99,9999,99,9RP DMs where the creator has access to a minigun and everyone else is penned in.

And you're welcome to say you don't want people criticising you on the thread, but it's a public forum ;)

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 1

I want to hate you OP but the amount of evil you have is just too good to hate - I admire it. I would love to get tricked by you. :cookie:

• Like 2

I am not stuck in a wall picking them off with god mode on in freeroam. Not the same thing at all.

That's a subjective call and I say you're 99% of the way there in terms of unfair advantage.

I unlocked mods hustling 1-lap SUV races on Crim Records with a custom dubsta. Most people don't have a customised SUV (or didn't back then) but I still took my share of losses. Your track is just the racing equivalent of those 99,9999,99,9RP DMs where the creator has access to a minigun and everyone else is penned in.

And you're welcome to say you don't want people criticising you on the thread, but it's a public forum ;)

I guess it is subjective and I cannot argue with you my friend. I don't mind you being critical, I was merely saying I don't want to discuss if it is fair because we will just go around and around. I did re-race some people and I won some and I lost some. That is perfecly fair.

@livejoker

I laughed at your comment. It kind of sounded evil too, so maybe I am? :lol:

Edited by Pifko

So So So Evil!! I love it.. haha

I unlocked everything with Criminal Records but I still want to use this on my unsuspecting friends to mess with them :) LOL

I think this would be great for an open mic reaction video.. "How did you win so fast" "Are you a modding?" "Dude, what happened?" I can hear it already :)

Edited by Legndz

ZaBaconator3000

There's no pictures or links for me. Please repost them. Thanks

i did something simular to this but stopped because i was getting soo much hate messages...although it was very funny at the start

BRILLIANT!!! Very clever. Fair?No. Cheap?yes Cheating?no awesome?def

Im on yourside w this op, theres no glitching involved, nothing explicitly misleading, depending on race description......whereas those 999999 deathmatches lie about the payout, hide the frustrating massacre thats coming, and usually involve glitches.......how is this in the same catagory?

In race lobby there is a map you can check out before, you should pay attention to mini map in race, and keep an eye on where your opponent is headed, esp since if theyre hosting youve never played assume they know more than you.

Think about those DMs, can one ever 'win' if one isnt meant to? No the jabroni has virtually zero chance W this race another person ahould be able catch on after 4/5 races and maybe be competitive....at least theyll know how to win.

I never stooped to this level, but I did do a few tricky things to get unlocks. Like racing 'utility' class on a fast course and using the Sadler (they always choose the Faggio, it's funny when the race starts). Or racing on a tricky course (that I know well) non-contact and non-modified vehicles set to 1 lap. They miss one turn and it's over. But I'm not against this idea, I mean it's R* that made the stupid decision to lock vehicle mods to race wins, you do what you gotta do!