2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Annoying Insurgents?

MsIDontLikeUx

MsIDontLikeUx

Anyone else seem to have trouble blowing up those ton armored insurgents when they are backing up in the streets. Even when I'm in a jet it takes like 7 bypasses with the cannons to take them out. It's unreal

Ai®a©ob®a

They have triple plated armour so they're meant to be tough as nails.

This and if they use Charle+iFruit they can add 100% amour which will give them enough amour to withstand 2 extra RPG rounds

The Lone Wanderer

just shoot the driver or gunner then driver.

or directly attack them with the jet from high altitude, don't strafe as you'll only get 1-2 hits Which it can take

Shadowfennekin

Gunned Insurgents..... trouble? Use your Karuma!

I use mine to kill the guy on the turret then the driver and take off with the Insurgent. I like hiding it in the subway so it looks like it's on the road then taking the Easy Way out or making it fly into Zancudo or Boilingbroke. They'll only be able to kill you if you can't aim properly and get your car shot up enough.

Chamber53DV

They have triple plated armour so they're meant to be tough as nails.

Nails ain't that tough, yo. I remember ripping one off when I went to catch a falling baby...I hit my nail on the edge of the table as I was reaching, and before I knew it my nail was just hanging...you know.

Edited by Chamber53DV
  • Like 2

TacoSmuggler

Anyone else seem to have trouble blowing up those ton armored insurgents when they are backing up in the streets. Even when I'm in a jet it takes like 7 bypasses with the cannons to take them out. It's unreal

Does seem slightly odd that it's easier to kill a tank than an insurgent whilst in a jet, though if you strafe from the front of the insurgent you can kill the driver without blowing it up.

Inb4 an army of people telling me to learn to play because it's not difficult. I didn't say they were hard, merely that tanks should surely take more hits than an armoured 4x4.

Edited by TacoSmuggler
  • Like 1

JaegerPilot1

Cowards love to hide in their insurgents.

• Like 3

You're probably a bad pilot or they were under an overpass.

Edited by TreFacTor

MsIDontLikeUx

I've encountered so many of them in bad sport so I think I know what I'm talking about when I say 7 bypass direct hits.

ugotsmoked

You complain about being in bad sport and you refuse to get out of jets and you refuse to stop blowing pvs up.

You are confused.

• Like 2

Black Terminator

I only use insurgents in the insurgents vs RPG's matches. But I do see a lot of people that likes to abuse the hell out of them.

• Like 1

Only time I jump in my insurgent is if I see a load of jets in the server.

It's good to be able to drive to the clothing store and not get blown up by some jet troll.

If there's loads of red dots where I need to drive through I take the kuruma, these vehicles can be really good in game if used correctly.

I'm not the type to reverse kill players or try to shoot from windows so the that whole cowardly thing doesn't apply to me.

Why blow them up? You're better off shooting the driver out unless you're rich of course. You waste you're ammo on one insurgent only to pay 16k

Edited by Nick1020

MsIDontLikeUx

I said when they back up on you, meaning from the back of the ton armored insurgent, Nick. I'm aware you can shoot the driver out. But yeah I guess I'm just confused. Rockstar added all these world war 3 vehicles to be a good sport and not to overabuse it on players

TheKingChivas

Yes, you really prove your bravery by how you make your pixels act.

On topic....get over it? Maybe?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Gunned Insurgents..... trouble? Use your Karuma!

I use mine to kill the guy on the turret then the driver and take off with the Insurgent. I like hiding it in the subway so it looks like it's on the road then taking the Easy Way out or making it fly into Zancudo or Boilingbroke. They'll only be able to kill you if you can't aim properly and get your car shot up enough.

how the hell did you suprise those people ?

when in an insurgent and being atacked you just have to trow a stickie bomb to the karuma....doesnt even matter if you take one hit to

You go for the gooey driver center.

Blowing it up is a waste of time and money.

• Like 3

Gamer Rachel

Yes, and bigger cowards(like the thread starter) hide in their jets and complain that they can't kill insurgent drivers.

LOL

Mattoropael

Does seem slightly odd that it's easier to kill a tank than an insurgent whilst in a jet, though if you strafe from the front of the insurgent you can kill the driver without blowing it up.

Inb4 an army of people telling me to learn to play because it's not difficult. I didn't say they were hard, merely that tanks should surely take more hits than an armoured 4x4.

Tanks were overnerfed.

/discussion

An Insurgent has very limited means of retaliating against a jet (namely stopping the vehicle, get out and shoot homing rockets), especially if the jet is attacking from a steep angle, which makes even the pick-up completely defenseless on its own.

You have all the time in the world to blow it up if you are so inclined.

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

0_0.jpg

100% charles+ifruit... come at me bitch!!!

DaltonWilliams123

The only annoying thing about the Insurgent is that the non-gunned version has an icon on the map. A lot of the time, people who say that they were trolled or griefed by the Insurgent probably started it and the driver wants you off his back. I own a PV version, you always get players in Armoured Kuruma's thinking they are brilliant by shooting a guy through his windscreen. Thats no better than shooting a guy out of an Asea they found on the street.

How come I managed to blow my Insurgent up with one cannon impact from a Hydra? I was testing its durability around the time that heists released. Sorry if this reply is a bit bitch and moan-esque but I just want to drive to the gas station to buy snacks without having to dodge NPC traffic and without being shot "because my vehicle has an icon on the map". :lol:

GTAFanClub

Then you have to watch out for the people who put sticky bombs on their insurgents.