2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Kuruma should be buffed

GrandTeaRedemption

GrandTeaRedemption

Too many homing launcher around here. Kuruma should withstand at least 1 missile.

Who agrees with me???

:)

undeadpolice

No it should be able to shoot tank shells and nuke missiles as well.

Next troll post

Edited by undeadpolice

the only thing they should do fix so u cant shoot while inside it.. anyhting else its fine as it is.. if u want vehicle that can withstand explosions get the Insurgent, if u want just bulletproof car then get kuruma.. u cant have both really...

undeadpolice

the only thing they should do fix so u cant shoot while inside it.. anyhting else its fine as it is

Agree with you there :lol:

• Like 1

The Karuma is enough of a trollmobile as it is. The car is so OP that you can easily out-troll Insurgent trolls if you're an accurate enough shot. Even the ones with 50cal guns are nothing against a trollmobile with a competent shooter/driver at the wheel.

• Like 3

NomadRider

The Kuruma needs to be way more expensive on insurance. $25000 would be more fair. Also for an armored car it really does need to be tougher to kill. Too many noobs don't know how easy the driver is to kill without blowing up the car. So they go for the homo launcher because they cant aim the other rocket for sh*t. They suck so they cant figure out any other means to kill the evil car of their nightmares

• Like 1

LordRaijin

I have daily sexual encounters with my lusty Kuruma. I just can't help myself with my sexual desires.

GrandTeaRedemption

Kuruma needs to be completely explosion proof.

Not to mention it should shoot laser beems and fireballs

parasoundtek

I don't understand why people are even defending this insanely OP Car, Rockstar is going to nerf it sooner or later, 99.9% online content are already ruin and creates boredom, players are already leaving the game because of that.

Edited by parasoundtek

GrandTeaRedemption

I don't understand why people are even defending this insanely OP Car, Rockstar is going to nerf it sooner or later, 99.9% online content are already ruin and creates boredom, players are already leaving the game because of that.

Wrong.

Gta online was released 2 years ago. If they didn't change anything 2 years ago, they won't change it now.

oCrapaCreeper

Wrong.

Gta online was released 2 years ago. If they didn't change anything 2 years ago, they won't change it now.

If they nerfed the Rhino to a piece of junk when people bitched about it, they'lll likely do the same to the Kuruma.

parasoundtek

Wrong.

If they nerfed the Rhino to a piece of junk when people bitched about it, they'lll likely do the same to the Kuruma.

I'm thinking the same thing here, Noobs can defend Kuruma and attacking anyone says its overpowered all that want, its still going to get nerf anyway before it completely ruins the online and nobody plays it anymore.

Edited by parasoundtek

Russi4nW4rrior

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by Russi4nW4rrior

Wrong.

Also wrong.

The armoured Karuma was part of the Heists update. It has only been out since March.

No it should be able to shoot tank shells and nuke missiles as well.

Next troll post

It should be able to transform into a robot too,like transformers :lol::lol:

transformers-bumblebee-02.jpg

Edited by Biff73

the only thing they should do fix so u cant shoot while inside it.. anyhting else its fine as it is.. if u want vehicle that can withstand explosions get the Insurgent, if u want just bulletproof car then get kuruma.. u cant have both really...

I agree even if I like to use it in missions. It make them too easy and somewhat ruins the game.

GrandTeaRedemption

Well its my go-to car and its nice to not have the added pressure to be killed with the aimbot the npc have

Bonus Bertie

The Kuruma needs to be way more expensive on insurance. $25000 would be more fair. Also for an armored car it really does need to be tougher to kill. Too many noobs don't know how easy the driver is to kill without blowing up the car. So they go for the homo launcher because they cant aim the other rocket for sh*t. They suck so they cant figure out any other means to kill the evil car of their nightmares

When you mature you'll understand you don't need to insult people to to mask your own insecurities.

wouldn't make a difference to me, I don't need explosive to kill a kuruma driver, so go ahead

Get rid of the windows, swap them for a periscope, add 3 4ft spikes on the front, totally bomb proof and can fire an rpg from it, then its ready to go.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

If you cant avoid a homing launcher in a karuma you suck or you were stupid enough to get youreself in a situation were you coudnt escape a homing launcher.

Edit: if people both complain about it being underpowered and overpowered(wich they do) i say its balanced

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 3

FiVEOHFiVE

Obvious troll obvious

OT: R* should make it completely bulletproof and explosion proof and allow us to throw sticky bombs and shoot from all angles. The insurance for blowing up such a mighty vehicle should be 32 grand :)

Edited by supergamer🎮

Whats the prob with the K-special? Those that want it nerfed are you in AA sessions or FR sessions? I'm FR all the way and its justings another ride.

:) i Chang

TheKingChivas

The homing launcher needs to be removed.

It won't be and doesn't need to be. Get over it, sir.

• Like 1

The homing launcher needs to be removed.

It won't be and doesn't need to be. Get over it, sir.

this

• Like 1

Robaldinio

Anyone who moans about the Armored Kuruma being overpowered is just poor at shooting. It's so restrictive and offers no extra protection against explosives that I hardly see any point driving it over my standard Kuruma.

It should be able to withstand at least one silent no-skill point and fire homing missile.