2. Support

3. Suggestions

[V|REL] Atlas Mod Menu

Luiisjoseda

Luiisjoseda

Hey this is Atlas Demo. Sorry no full version :(:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUTzJnliw0

TO OPEN: R1 + Right

Up and down dpads for scrolling, X and square for selecting and going back.

This demo version may only be used with a gamepad, I have already added keyboard support in a recent update. (I update this menu daily)

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhy8xjzvg6x21a4/Atlas.asi

Edited by Luiisjoseda
  • Like 2

Really nice mod the base looks like a mod from PS3 OR X360 Or something keep it up!

Luiisjoseda

Really nice mod the base looks like a mod from PS3 OR X360 Or something keep it up!

Yeah I made this on PS3 and ported it over to PC.

Very vague description. And why do people insist on putting [V | REL] when it's basically a demo version of your menu? Putting up something for a RELEASE and then telling us we have to contact you for the full menu stating "For the full version you'll have to contact my skype: luisjoseda

I reserve the right to refuse sharing my menu with anybody. :)"

A bit hypocritical eh? "Here's my release to my trainer, but ONLY THE PEOPLE I SAY CAN HAVE IT"

This modding scene is atrocious and that's why there's 25 menus with the same sh*t on them because no one can share and collaborate. They'd rather keep it locked up. This scene will go nowhere with attitude like that.

Luiisjoseda

Very vague description. And why do people insist on putting [V | REL] when it's basically a demo version of your menu? Putting up something for a RELEASE and then telling us we have to contact you for the full menu stating "For the full version you'll have to contact my skype: luisjoseda

A bit hypocritical eh? "Here's my release to my trainer, but ONLY THE PEOPLE I SAY CAN HAVE IT"

This modding scene is atrocious and that's why there's 25 menus with the same sh*t on them because no one can share and collaborate. They'd rather keep it locked up. This scene will go nowhere with attitude like that.

Bro, relax. I can't post the full version here because it's a violation of Script Hook V. I can refuse sharing it with anybody because its my menu and if I don't like you, you don't get it. You gotta relax lmao

haha I am chill. I was just confused as to why it looked like 8bit because his sig looks like hes running two of the same card. No harm, no foul.

Luiisjoseda

haha I am chill. I was just confused as to why it looked like 8bit because his sig looks like hes running two of the same card. No harm, no foul.

I wish, but no its an alright GPU this is my first gaming rig after all

you couldn't be more right.... the problem is that people from the ps3 scene have switched to pc and post of them are leechers or just plain stupid, I mean. I was one of the devs of endeavour and after our source was leaked but some c*nt (pardon my french) many "Mod Menus" have come out with the same stuff that endeavour has. Im not saying that is is one of them because it has some cool feature but im agreeing with your statement.

Should of saved up a bit more and gotten a 960 from MSI, they have the 4gb one. I get great performance from it; I would of gotten a 970 but I was out of money ;(

Luiisjoseda

you couldn't be more right.... the problem is that people from the ps3 scene have switched to pc and post of them are leechers or just plain stupid, I mean. I was one of the devs of endeavour and after our source was leaked but some c*nt (pardon my french) many "Mod Menus" have come out with the same stuff that endeavour has. Im not saying that is is one of them because it has some cool feature but im agreeing with your statement.

Should of saved up a bit more and gotten a 960 from MSI, they have the 4gb one. I get great performance from it; I would of gotten a 970 but I was out of money ;(

I've actually been working on this menu around the same time as Endev actually started as well, I just gave up on this project for a couple of weeks

Well at this point I'm happy with what I have, I'm not crazy about graphics and I can run the game at 60+ FPS on low settings and I'm perfectly fine with that.

this is a mod thats for sale thats why contacting him on skype is required as you PAY for this

ridiculous

Luiisjoseda

this is a mod thats for sale thats why contacting him on skype is required as you PAY for this

ridiculous

Read before jumping to dumbass conclusions you dumbf*ck, I cannot release the full version on here because it is a violation.

Then I don't really see a reason for this thread on here. What are you actually violating I wonder..

Luiisjoseda

Then I don't really see a reason for this thread on here. What are you actually violating I wonder..

The full menu has online features which I can't post for download on here because it violates Script Hook V.

ridiculous

Read before jumping to dumbass conclusions you dumbf*ck, I cannot release the full version on here because it is a violation.

woah calm down he video clearly states it can be bought but i apologize for jumping to conclusions and if i offended you

ridiculous

And you think we'll just let you advertise your trainer for Online here? Edit your post and remove the part about adding you on Skype to get the 'full' version or the topic gets locked.

EDIT: LOL to the guy who made the video, great description.

Edited by TJGM

Luiisjoseda

ridiculous

And you think we'll just let you advertise your trainer for Online here? Edit your post and remove the part about adding you on Skype to get the 'full' version or the topic gets locked.

Thing is I'm not advertising my online trainer. But okay, SIR.

ridiculous

Yeah :p Were stupid at that night