3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[V/PREREL] Trifecta's Drug Empire

Trifecta

Drug Empire

Drug Empire is a mod where the player will be given the ability to start his own drug empire that will take over Los Santos.

The player will have to run his drug empire, starting from the basics of manufacturing drugs himself and later investing money in people that will do it for him.

Please mind that this mod is still in very (very) early development and not released yet.

FOLLOW ME ON GTA5-MODS

271590_screenshots_2015_06_03_00001.jpg

Planned Features:

• More Random Events regarding Drugs
  • Scripted Drug Deals
  • Stick ups
  • Economy System
  • Empire manager
  • Properties
  • RV Meth Lab (Just have to do it)
  • Drug Wars
  • Exporting missions (Like the ones that Trevor have)
  • A minor story line
  • Much More!

Release Date it not yet planned as I want to release this role playing mod is a fully playable state.

finally someone decided to do the neccessary! I`m keeping my fingers crossed :D

i dont mean to be rude but what is the point in advertising a mod before there is anything to show?
are you taking care of your shareholders? predicting future incomes?

why talk about a mod that clearly isnt done yet and is just in concept phase?
all this is, for now, is a few thoughts, notions and maybe little more.

Not saying you wont be able to pull it off but why look for attention so early? build an alpha that can be tested and when you can release it for testing - THEN start a thread.

i can understand LSPD:FR mod teasing it because ppl expect this mod and want to know its being worked on. but no other mod warrent attention cries, IMO. it just clutters the boards with.... what i perceive as uselessness.

in any case, i hope the mod works and all of your (AND OURS) dreams come true =P

†Tyranick†™

Can I also suggest, the idea sounds awesome and I'm sure you are going to make a good job of it, but maybe for now, please finish up the heist mod and please update the black market mod so it works properl as I still really want to use the EOD suit but it doesn't work at all/conflcits with your heist mods.

Premise sounds great but taking on many large projects at once could burn you out, take your time with this for sure and keep updating your previous awesome mods, especially black market mod :).

Can I also suggest, the idea sounds awesome and I'm sure you are going to make a good job of it, but maybe for now, please finish up the heist mod and please update the black market mod so it works properl as I still really want to use the EOD suit but it doesn't work at all/conflcits with your heist mods.

Premise sounds great but taking on many large projects at once could burn you out, take your time with this for sure and keep updating your previous awesome mods, especially black market mod :).

Thanks xD

Don't worry the heists are becoming easier to make as I made the workflow of it the same for every mod. If the Pacific Bank took me 4 days to make, the Fleeca took me 2 days.

Don't worry I know my limits but thanks for your concern :)

i dont mean to be rude but what is the point in advertising a mod before there is anything to show?

are you taking care of your shareholders? predicting future incomes?

why talk about a mod that clearly isnt done yet and is just in concept phase?

all this is, for now, is a few thoughts, notions and maybe little more.

Not saying you wont be able to pull it off but why look for attention so early? build an alpha that can be tested and when you can release it for testing - THEN start a thread.

i can understand LSPD:FR mod teasing it because ppl expect this mod and want to know its being worked on. but no other mod warrent attention cries, IMO. it just clutters the boards with.... what i perceive as uselessness.

in any case, i hope the mod works and all of your (AND OURS) dreams come true =P

Ahh don't worry it's not concept. I already made a text based version of this mod with java just to give me an idea how it will work. The economy system is going to be great in my opinion. Now I just have to implement it in LUA and start working on the actual missions and tasks.

• Like 2

†Tyranick†™

Funnily enough I got the EOD suit working lol, seems the GUI included in that version was bugged is all. Anyway it still needs some work such as slowing the player down considerably when wearing it but it's a great start.

Any way on topic, the idea sounds great :). You hve my full support, it would be great to immerse it into the world economy and even as it's own story too.

Properties FTW too, we are so much in the need of stuff to buy, especially with regards to storage :).

reddevilthp

Wait.....when you say economy.....you dont mean you found a way to make the stock market share prices change do you??? That would be too awesome to handle!

Wait.....when you say economy.....you dont mean you found a way to make the stock market share prices change do you??? That would be too awesome to handle!

Sadly not. But the economy as in your drug empire won't use your character's money (Because that would be too easy if you're playing end-game). The Drug Empire would have it's own "bank account" that the player will use.

• Like 1

Sadly not. But the economy as in your drug empire won't use your character's money (Because that would be too easy if you're playing end-game). The Drug Empire would have it's own "bank account" that the player will use.

are you planning to include a money laundering system?

are you planning to include a money laundering system?

Probably not at this moment. However if it comes to it, I will do it.

EnforcerZhukov

This project can be just EPIC!!!

I was actually thinking about this the other day. This could be an awesome mod.

how`s that mod coming along? Any update? Will it be possible to deal to pedestrians on the streets?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sounded like a great idea, but seemingly it isn't beeing worked on (at least there are no updates). So shouldn't this thread be locked/closed?

Oh, just saw that trifecta hasn't posted in like 2 years