2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

CLOSE CHARACTER TRANSFER

Damned_Hitman

Damned_Hitman

Players are paying hackers on ps3 to create modded accounts then transferring them to ps4.

A good reason I got a ps4 is because I thought we would avoid this sh*t in online gaming, but nope, GTA is designed in a way that there is nothing stopping this from happening, and it's only getting worse.

Please could you help me get this message out to Rockstar, before it's too late and every fair player leaves GTA for greener, more competitive and mod-free online games.

They can add all the fancy cars they want, but if they can't prevent this sh*t from happening, it really is a shame because countless players will get victimised as it starts to become widespread; this is just the beginning.

CrysisAverted

God Mode.

Edited by CrysisAverted

Sky_Light12

exactly last time i stumbled upon a youtuber sells their mods to arm squeakers

• Like 1

TeammateHelper

So screw the other guys who are still on PS360 but are going to switch to next-gen/PC?

I mean, if people are so insistent on them upgrading to ditch last gen, then try not to screw them when they do so.

EDIT: included all consoles. My bad

Edited by TeammateAssist

#UpgradeOrDie

They also get infinite rolling, which is incredibly unfair once you encounter somebody who has it. You can barely get a shot on them since they have no roll timer anymore, they just keep rolling and rolling...

I forgot to mention, x9999 amount of snacks too.

Edited by #UpgradeOrDie
  • Like 1

They also get infinite rolling, which is incredibly unfair once you encounter somebody who has it. You can barely get a shot on them since they have no roll timer anymore, they just keep rolling and rolling...

I ran into one last night playing a 2v2 at the morgue. The guy was an even level 500 and I watched him roll forward, backward, and to the side in an almost single succession. This went on the whole match, I actually had to resort to using the corners which I almost never do, and won by 2 kills mostly because his teammate wasn't great. I jotted his name down checked his stats, and low and behold he was a level 500 with 14 hours of game time 90 million, every platinum award unlocked, and I'm sure he had other attributes as well. So far I've ran into 5 or 6 people with the infinite roll ability. I've done enough PvP to know the difference from a regular roll to an infinite roll. No it's not lag, whoever mods the accounts could've figured a way to make certain mods stick without the need of a console being modified. I've also ran into about a handful and half of people who were definitely using a modded controller which was inevitable, and knew that would sneak it's way in eventually.

Edited by SteveNYC

Sky_Light12

I ran into one last night playing a 2v2 at the morgue. The guy was an even level 500 and I watched him roll forward, backward, and to the side in an almost single succession. This went on the whole match, I actually had to resort to using the corners which I almost never do, and won by 2 kills mostly because his teammate wasn't great. I jotted his name down checked his stats, and low and behold he was a level 500 with 14 hours of game time 90 million, every platinum award unlocked, and I'm sure he had other attributes as well. So far I've ran into 5 or 6 people with the infinite roll ability. I've done enough PvP to know the difference from a regular roll to an infinite roll. No it's not lag, whoever mods the accounts could've figured a way to make certain mods stick without the need of a console being modified. I've also ran into about a handful and half of people who were definitely using a modded controller which was inevitable, and knew that would sneak it's way in eventually.

whoa ? was that sort of recovery service mod ( gained prior transfer ) or just glitching Rp...?

Someone who serviced the account. I've seen many of them, if you're ever in a PS4 free roam lobby and notice PSN names such as iGr_8 and similar spelling configurations, you'll notice they are all in the range of level 400-600 with perfect 10.00 K/D ratios. Those are all modded accounts that were made on the PS3 and then transferred over to the PS4.

EDIT: OP the only way to really stop what is going on is by limiting 1 transfer per console. The problem is anyone can make 4 or 5 accounts get everything unlocked, unlimited snacks, armor, 100 million etc. Meaning the transfer should be CID related, once your transfer over the CID registers on the R* server, and no more transfers would be allowed from that console. Right now reporting them is fruitless, you can get their accounts banned 8 ways from Sunday, but all they have to do is go back to PS3, either mod the account themselves or have someone do it and the cycle repeats itself.

Edited by SteveNYC

Sky_Light12

Someone who serviced the account. I've seen many of them, if you're ever in a PS4 free roam lobby and notice PSN names such as iGr_8 and similar spelling configurations, you'll notice they are all in the range of level 400-600 with perfect 10.00 K/D ratios. Those are all modded accounts that were made on the PS3 and then transferred over to the PS4.

AH DAMMIT , they " transcended " into next gen !?

damn these guys , getting unfair advantage . if only there's banwaves or undercover snitch crews

Edited by Sky_Light12

There's no checks and balances when it comes to the transfer. If the armor and unlimited snacks are sticking, who's to say that the infinite rolling and god mode also isn't going to stick. I personally haven't seen the god mode yet, but the rolling I have which in turn is a form of god mode especially if there is no delay.

Edited by SteveNYC

FrugalDangerMan

That's what I thought I saw last night. PS4 Player had 7.35 k/d was level 507 and GTAstats said they had 15,000,014 in cash, 4,000,000,000 earned with 15 days played. Driving, flying and shooting skill was 100 but their stamina and streangth were barely 10%.

The strange thing was that I was dominating them. Over and over I kept killing them. And I'm no master player by any means. I still haven't figured out how to combat roll effectively.

This guy was just....terrible. I was thinking this was likely a hacked profile transfered over. Now it all makes sense.

Edited by PNutterSammich
  • Like 2

Sky_Light12

That's what I thought I saw last night. PS4 Player had 7.35 k/d was level 507 and GTAstats said they had 15,000,014 in cash, 4,000,000,000 earned with 15 days played. Driving, flying and shooting skill was 100 but their stamina and streangth were barely 10%.

The strange thing was that I was dominating them. Over and over I kept killing them. And I'm no master player by any means. I still haven't figured out how to combat roll effectively.

This guy was just....terrible. I was thinking this was likely a hacked profile transfered over. Now it all makes sense.

i think he realize his mistake because mod is impossible for next gen

Edited by Sky_Light12

LambentBunny

Its something that has been a thing for a good while now only they are much more available now. Rockstar can fix these easily not sure they will bother though

Its something that has been a thing for a good while now only they are much more available now. Rockstar can fix these easily not sure they will bother though

Can you explain how easy it is to fix it?

Close character transfer? That's not fair to old gen users who may soon get a current gen console.

Did you think before hitting "post" when you came up with this asinine thread?

Not A Nice Person

I swear, asking people to play legit is like asking them to take their pants down.

• Like 3

SCOOBASTEEB

Rockstar need to solve this themselves, but stopping the character transfer is not the solution.

Many players still don't have the new consoles (i do) and it isn't fair on them.

• Like 1

Soran Is On

Competitive gta? Where free aim assisted players can play with free Aimers and they have no way to tell. The game itself has an aim setting that gives a huge advantage and you could be playing those players every day.

Better switch to CSGO or stop giving as much of a f*ck. Because modders are just the tip.

Edited by stonedpimpso

ugotsmoked

Go passive and them you got video proof of them cheating and will send it in. They will leave the lobby immediately.

Please stop calling these pathetic little kids "modders", it is disrespectful towards real modders with actual mods that add to the game not ruin it for others, these guys are just some weekend cheaters

F8i4bRU.png

Please stop calling these pathetic little kids "modders", it is disrespectful towards real modders with actual mods that add to the game not ruin it for others, these guys are just some weekend cheaters

And script kiddies

Quinn_flower

to be honest they could put a check system when ur account is being transferred to suspect illegal activites.

thought a person can only transfer once?

Edited by Quinn_flower

I don't get how this video shows a modded account all it is is a god mode glitch

I swear, asking people to play legit is like asking them to take their pants down.

I would if you'd ask meh :p

SaltyGTAFMember

4d71cb828c6f9c35c275e3e58cd8906bd82fae63

It's god mode, it's been in all the versions of the game.

Infinite rollers can taste my minigun and rolling shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

I don't get how this video shows a modded account all it is is a god mode glitch

It's nice to hear the voice of reason.

R* = Retarded.

They simply are...

Even besides them fixing this.

Fact is, for a very long time i even tried my best to try and spin that Auto aim does not work in Free aim. But the fact is auto aim exists in free aim and R* does not care.

Free aim assisted is actually auto aim. Yet R* allows this in free aim. So, i say good luck on getting them to fix anything that does not involve players getting cars or money for free.

• Like 1

4d71cb828c6f9c35c275e3e58cd8906bd82fae63

It's god mode, it's been in all the versions of the game.

Infinite rollers can taste my minigun and rolling shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

PuJgdJA.jpg

BTW. What does playing legit has to do with being thirsty? :O

Edited by deadx23

In response to the title of your thread - no Rockstar, do not close character transfer.

I and im sure many others havent made the switch yet.

For a guy who has 'jesus' in his name you seem to be quite focused on your own wants at the expense of others....

Want competitive free-aim gunplay?

one word - paintball (irl)

Take your mad killing skills to the next level. Yes there is infinite rolling but its 'fair' right?

Edited by psymin