2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

it took me two months but finally I can say....

Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

I'm a criminal master mind!!!!!

I wanted to do this thread since the begining of heist lol let me have my moment please XD.

I have a amazing team consisting of anthony6507, r33c3y_baby and lastly tbhotch.

(all on ps4)

it's was a blast but finally it's over and for that im happy. the hardest part was finding a team that won't start drama and have the motivation to do it. took us 3 retries due to the game crashing on us. but its done finally....I can join the mastermind club.

you know how in the superbowl they ask the mvp "oh you won the superbowl what are ur plans now?"

well mine is since I beat the challenge mama is going shopping next week! lol XD

Screenshot_2015_06_03_10_26_17.png

Edited by Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

congratuf*ckinglations

Next pointless thread please ?

lol ur just hating....while i enjoy my 11 millions for the next update

giphy.gif

Edited by Quinn_flower

If you can't say anything nice.....

Congrats-- wish I had time to attempt this.

• Like 11

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Well done man, I'm sure you and your crew had times where you wanted to go on a Trevor style rampage!

Can I ask you, if you die during one of the heists what happens? Do you have to start all 5 heists over again, do you have to start all of that particular heist and it's set ups or can you just restart the segment of the heist that you're on?

Hope I made sense there, it was kind of hard to explain what I mean :p

Quinn_flower

thank you everyone

congrats for sinon

* clap clap *

• Like 3

Quinn_flower

yea its lot of time commitment but I think you should give it a chance whenever you get spare time. the feeling when you finally get it done there are no words to describe it once you see the popup that says criminal mastermind you feel like you finally did it you know you do and you did the impossible that few have done.

I was jumping up and down when we got on the boat and started to drive away lol.

Well done man, I'm sure you and your crew had times where you wanted to go on a Trevor style rampage!

Can I ask you, if you die during one of the heists what happens? Do you have to start all 5 heists over again, do you have to start all of that particular heist and it's set ups or can you just restart the segment of the heist that you're on?

yes if you die during the set ups or the actual heist you will have to restart again from fleeca.

communication is key but we didn't use Mics at all so if anybody says u need to use a mic they are wrong just need good listeners. what we did was chat through text and we discuss our plans and how we were going to do it before the heist started

Edited by Quinn_flower

Chloroform

Congratulations op. Wish I had loyal friends.

• Like 3

Quinn_flower

Congratulations op. Wish I had loyal friends.

I'm sure you can find loyal friends for the challenge.:)

Soran Is On

Good show, personally I'd be more interested in trying to complete the 'another perspective' award in free aim.

• Like 1

congratuf*ckinglations

Next pointless thread please ?

lol ur just hating....while i enjoy my 11 millions for the next update

giphy.gif

ive been a billionaire and I current have 23 million of glitched money and idk how much in adder bonds . Believe me you're new money. You're chump change. Small potatoes . The only thing I hate is the dim posts some people *cough* make ..

CONGRATS, NOW GTFO!

Everyone deserves one I guess. congrats.

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

Good show, personally I'd be more interested in trying to complete the 'another perspective' award in free aim.

that would be fun I admit

Congrats Quinn! But I kinda feel this will go the way the others went with a lock. If not you sir are lucky! ^_^

• Like 1

Congrats! Now play the heists with your eyes closed and your hands tied behind your back.

Haha i kid, i kid. Welcome to the club fellow mastermind.

• Like 2

DontTry2Hard

Good job dude. Wish I had the time or friends to get this done.

Enjoy dat keeeesh

yea its lot of time commitment but I think you should give it a chance whenever you get spare time. the feeling when you finally get it done there are no words to describe it once you see the popup that says criminal mastermind you feel like you finally did it you know you do and you did the impossible that few have done.

I was jumping up and down when we got on the boat and started to drive away lol.

yes if you die during the set ups or the actual heist you will have to restart again from fleeca.

communication is key but we didn't use Mics at all so if anybody says u need to use a mic they are wrong just need good listeners. what we did was chat through text and we discuss our plans and how we were going to do it before the heist started

How the hell did you time the keycard doors in the Humane Lab finale? Just spam the button forever until you got lucky?

I'm not sure if doing Criminal Mastermind without mics is stupid or impressive or both, but congratulations.

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

No mics? You a lying dog.

no mics seriously. we texted what we were going to before we start any prep and finale. I was the strategiest alongside my friend tb. you just need people to listen. we assign roles to whoever was the best at performing those roles.

for ex the pilots were tbhotch and anthony

and the ground teams were me and re33y.

Edited by Quinn_flower

CarimboHanky

congrat fellow mastermind...

now go for the elite challenges!!!

• Like 3

Quinn_flower

How the hell did you time the keycard doors in the Humane Lab finale? Just spam the button forever until you got lucky?

I'm not sure if doing Criminal Mastermind without mics is stupid or impressive or both, but congratulations.

simple you look at the other person and count to 3. that's how me and r33cy did it. as soon we both were on the keypads we started to count to three.

Edited by Quinn_flower

Antigenetic

ive been a billionaire and I current have 23 million of glitched money and idk how much in adder bonds . Believe me you're new money. You're chump change. Small potatoes . The only thing I hate is the dim posts some people *cough* make ..

The logic of these forums; claims someone's 'chump change' when they earn a substantial amount of money legitimately, when they themselves openly admit to being a typical GTAO scrub? Quit acting like a precious teacake darlin', you're not impressing anyone.

OT: Congratulations OP, couldn't have been easy without mics.

Edited by Antigenetic

Quinn_flower

congrat fellow mastermind...

now go for the elite challenges!!!

I want to do that as well seems like luck finishing it before timer ends.

paperbagdude

Congratulations man!

Totally wish I could do the challenge too, especially with the new update coming soon.

• Like 1

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

The logic of these forums; claims someone's 'chump change' when they earn a substantial amount of money legitimately, when they themselves openly admit to being a typical GTAO scrub? Quit acting like a precious teacake darlin', you're not impressing anyone.

OT: Congratulations OP, couldn't have been easy without mics.

the game has theft in the title . That's why rockstar let us keep those real ill gotten gains . With the exception of the billionaire era there wasn't any kind of real money wipe. Of course you only know this if A: played this game a while B: had some balls. Sorry but someone boasting about 11 mil earned the hard way seems meek. Small . I remember the first time I hit double digits millions . I remember my first beer. OT: I already congratulated him for his mediocrity . Edited by TWOGUN