2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

ONLY Interested In The DLC Vehicles' Performance

Above Omnipotence

Above Omnipotence

While the new DLC vehicles look nice, the performance is the determining factor to see where they rank in the tier list for races. I would be highly pissed if they have sh*tty performance. That new super Osiris should be running neck & neck with the Zentorno but, we don't know as of now.

Also, what if Rockstar surprises us with the ability to purchase the Duke 'O Death, Piswasser Dominator, and Piswasser Gauntlet?

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I couldn't care less about performance. As long as they're actually FUN and engaging to drive and feel connected to the road, I won't complain. Straight line performance doesn't matter to me.

Cheers!

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

though i agree i woud also not buy the new supercar if its slower then the entity on track.....kinda the last thing is something faster then the zentorno though.....unless this time its level locked so not every asshat can and will drive it

• Like 3

Above Omnipotence

If any of the 5 new vehicles are at least top 4 in their classes then, I'll purchase them!

• Like 2

I couldn't care less about performance. As long as they're actually FUN and engaging to drive and feel connected to the road, I won't complain. Straight line performance doesn't matter to me.

Cheers!

You care a little bit for performance. Myself am looking at performance bc I need a good reason to sell my Zentorno. Not that I don't like the car bc I do. Just think it's time I moved on from that vehicle just like I did the Turismo. Edited by TCA
  • Like 1

I'm only interested in their sound. If they sound whiney like the Entity then they're not for me.

• Like 2

Cheers!

You care a little bit for performance. Myself am looking at performance bc I need a good reason to sell my Zentorno. Not that I don't like the car bc I do. Just think it's time I moved on from that vehicle just like I did the Turismo.

heres a good reason

The zentorno is an ugly POS :^:

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Cheers!

You care a little bit for performance. Myself am looking at performance bc I need a good reason to sell my Zentorno. Not that I don't like the car bc I do. Just think it's time I moved on from that vehicle just like I did the Turismo.I can understand that. I'm sure they'll make the Osiris fast as hell.

Cheers!

You care a little bit for performance. Myself am looking at performance bc I need a good reason to sell my Zentorno. Not that I don't like the car bc I do. Just think it's time I moved on from that vehicle just like I did the Turismo.

heres a good reason

I disagree with that statement. Best car in the game. Espically in a free roam battle.
  • Like 1

CarimboHanky

though i agree i woud also not buy the new supercar if its slower then the entity on track.....kinda the last thing is something faster then the zentorno though.....unless this time its level locked so not every asshat can and will drive it

level locking a car?

i know they level locked the dubsta 6 but in a world where stuff like the homing launcher, the hydra and insurgents are open to everyone, level locking a super car makes no sense.

thats some R* logic right there!

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

level locking a car?

i know they level locked the dubsta 6 but in a world where stuff like the homing launcher, the hydra and insurgents are open to everyone, level locking a super car makes no sense.

thats some R* logic right there!

its boring to see everyone in the same super car

also i personaly do not like the fact everyone can own a hydra.....homing launcher i dont care because though i think choppers are becoming endangered kinda, nothing is more anoying then having a well skilled pilot trying to kill you with one or worser, picking on low levels

also im all for level unlocked content, simply because :)

While the new DLC vehicles look nice, the performance is the determining factor to see where they rank in the tier list for races. I would be highly pissed if they have sh*tty performance. That new super Osiris should be running neck & neck with the Zentorno but, we don't know as of now.

Also, what if Rockstar surprises us with the ability to purchase the Duke 'O Death, Piswasser Dominator, and Piswasser Gauntlet?

Well we all figure the duke of death was slated for release post heist armoured gear. Not sure they would dump in such a desirable car into this update, maybe part two?.

I'm only interested in their sound. If they sound whiney like the Entity then they're not for me.

Me too, sound first. Performance second. If you have both? Done deal.

I don't give a sh*t about performance. I'm all about looks. Racing has sucked since early 2014.

As long as the speed is above average in its class, there are not any major flaws in its turning (tendencies to spin out or over steer constantly) then to me its all about the looks and sounds. Having real super car doors for once will make the Osiris hard to evaluate unbiased though.

nWo_Y2J_2015

Duke O'Death could be believable, but Piswasser Dominator and Gauntlet I doubt. I like performance, but it isn't everything. I wonder if people forget that this is a crime based game, not a racing game. It just happens to have a racing activity in it.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

[removed]

Edited by Sting4S

Yep, the sound is a major factor for me too. It's the main reason I love my Casco sooo much. I even spent an extra 100k for "BRAPBRAP" plates.

I don't expect much from the Windsor, but I expect a high-revving v12 sound from the Osiris.

Catlas Se7en

Yep, the sound is a major factor for me too. It's the main reason I love my Casco sooo much. I even spent an extra 100k for "BRAPBRAP" plates.

I don't expect much from the Windsor, but I expect a high-revving v12 sound from the Osiris.

But it's not a Zonda F. It's a Huayra.

Antigenetic

I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment OP.

If they do decide to add them, it'll be exclusively for PS4/XB1/PC; but I can't see them adding them personally.

@Red

Yes, I know this. I only posted the Zonda F video because that exhaust note is the one I'd like. Just brutal..

As I don't do a huge amount of racing, performance isn't a major factor for me. I hope they are up towards the top of the class, but I do love that new Super. Question is, can I part with the Arab Turismo for it?

Maybe it'll be slightly slower than the Zentorno, but will have KERS (adding 600k to the price in the process, like with the Lectro).

Edited by Zof

Cheers!

heres a good reason

Not good enough.

Killzone3265

I won't give a flying f*ck about performance (okay well maybe) as long as the cars are highly customisable.

Well we all figure the duke of death was slated for release post heist armoured gear. Not sure they would dump in such a desirable car into this update, maybe part two?.

How do you or others figure this, if you don't mind me asking? Just speculation / wishful thinking, or is there anything tangible to go on?

I'm merely asking out of interest, not to start an argument or anything. I'm sure a whole lot of people, myself included, would LOVE the Duke o' Death to be added to Online. Sadly, I don't see that happening anytime soon, if ever. Haven't seen anything to assume they're even remotely considering adding it to Online. Maybe I'm missing something.

However, even if they were to add it eventually - it's currently part of the exclusive content for returning players, those who've upgraded from PS3/XBOX360 to PS4 / XBone / PC. With the PC release only on April 19th of this year I really doubt they would start making exclusive content available to everyone so soon. If ever.

I would be more than happy to be proven wrong though.

More towards the topic: I too am interested to see the performance of the Osiris and Stirling. But my choice to buy them will not be determined by that. Most important to me is how engaging they are to drive, the sound they make and the customization options available - much like several other posters in this thread. Based on looks alone they're currently at the top of my wishlist, however.

Edited by Procopius
  • Like 1

BarryRiley

I definitely think more things should be level locked. There doesn't seem to be any reward for getting anywhere beyond level 100

• Like 2

Oh please, no.

CrysisAverted

I hope R* changes all the stats for all the cars so certain proven tests become obsolete