1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|V] DickButt hospital

Frank.s

Um.

Yeah you read that correctly.

EOKcqrB.png

A random .ydr model editing test before i do more complex stuff. Muchos Gracias to NTA for the tooling. :^:

Download link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/dickbutt

Edited by PingPang

Ss4gogeta0

the cancer that threatens to kill us all

• Like 3

I think it is the new low for V mods. I understand you did it for the practice, but you should've keep it that way. I'm already sick of all these V wannabe mods (car liveries, logotypes added to some clothes, semi-working scripts, like closed strip clubs, to make V more CHILD FRIENDLY) all over the forums, spreading like cancer.

IlyaKostygov

Maybe you can make skin/playable model of this DickButt Guy? I am sure that some guys want to replace Trevor or Michael.

Ss4gogeta0

I think it is the new low for V mods. I understand you did it for the practice, but you should've keep it that way. I'm already sick of all these V wannabe mods (car liveries, logotypes added to some clothes, semi-working scripts, like closed strip clubs, to make V more CHILD FRIENDLY) all over the forums, spreading like cancer.

agreed... its getting really really bad now...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/791752-separate-gta-v-mod-showroom/

That has nothing to do with this topic. If you don't like how the forums is turning out simply because V has finally release on PC then leave the forums. This was expected and has happened with previous GTA games, you guys are all acting surprised that San Andreas modding isn't as prominent here now that V is out on PC, makes no sense.

• Like 3

Ss4gogeta0

That has nothing to do with this topic. If you don't like how the forums is turning out simply because V has finally release on PC then leave the forums. This was expected and has happened with previous GTA games, you guys are all acting surprised that San Andreas modding isn't as prominent here now that V is out on PC, makes no sense.

now now, dont get your panties in a twist. this is not about San Andreas modding or whatever. this is about the influx of really poor quality mods.

I know the dickbutt mod that this topic is made about was just showing off a modelling tool that NTA created for V. and that this model wasnt supposed to be taken seriously. which is why my first post was sarcastic

but the issue with the Modding Boards is that there is no quality control at all.. honestly, I dont mind the occasional good V mod, but for every good one there are 45 bad ones being released aswell. which is a problem

It already happened where 2 mods (one of dubious quality) ended up infecting countless GTA V pc gamers. I would rather nothing like that ever happens again

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

now now, dont get your panties in a twist. this is not about San Andreas modding or whatever. this is about the influx of really poor quality mods.

I know the dickbutt mod that this topic is made about was just showing off a modelling tool that NTA created for V. and that this model wasnt supposed to be taken seriously. which is why my first post was sarcastic

but the issue with the Modding Boards is that there is no quality control at all.. honestly, I dont mind the occasional good V mod, but for every good one there are 45 bad ones being released aswell. which is a problem

It already happened where 2 mods (one of dubious quality) ended up infecting countless GTA V pc gamers. I would rather nothing like that ever happens again

I was hoping for a more stringent QC process as well. Not that draconian but something that would keep shoddy content at bay. We've had enough of gung-ho kids posting Vice City modpacks lately, and now this malware issue just added to the woes this community is grumbling about.

76561198000404928.png

but the issue with the Modding Boards is that there is no quality control at all.

Because there isn't supposed to be. Why should you care what mods are being released? If a guy makes a mod and wants to show it off to the public, he can. It shouldn't matter if it's bad or not.

• Like 3

but the issue with the Modding Boards is that there is no quality control at all.

Because there isn't supposed to be. Why should you care what mods are being released? If a guy makes a mod and wants to show it off to the public, he can. It shouldn't matter if it's bad or not.

Quantity over quality isn't a good thing, you know. Even if the mod is supposed to be silly it has to show some effort.
  • Like 3
76561198000404928.png

Why are people getting bothered by this? Frank just did this as a test, it's not anything ultra serious. Stop acting like boring old men, this isn't a TV Show where we judge which mods are ultra high quality serious tier to an innocent joke test tier. Just relax and ss4, just stop crying about how people are giving more attention to V PC than the more than a decade old SA at the moment. Like TJGM said, this was expected to happen so stop acting like it's some kind of evil disease spreading around the forums. I'd you don't like it just get the hell out of here. For the record, we don't care about what you consider high quality, this is a community forum, and the best mods will be kept on top while the generic useless and bad ones will be buried in time. Just go do something else, really. It`ll calm down eventually.

Nice work Frank, hoping to see more from you!

Edited by Mega

It is just a test. Nothing to go crazy about. This little mod is an indicator that soon, the big stuff comes.

Also, due to the character here, and the location, you should put a funny caption on it. Something like "Doc, are they both supposed to be in the back like this?" Or something.

• Like 2

Yet you linked a topic which is basically about how overwhelming it is to find other GTA mods inside the Showroom now. So yes, it's exactly about that. Otherwise don't link a topic that has no relevance to what you're talking about.

We don't have mod standards here, no modding community should. The point of modding is to allow people to play the game however they want to play and we're not going to stop that.

Edited by TJGM
  • Like 2

Plus, there is some quality control. There are a ton of wannabe TCs that try to make their way here, and we stop them, as they have nothing to show but low-quality texture changes for the most part.

• Like 2

Plus, there is some quality control. There are a ton of wannabe TCs that try to make their way here, and we stop them, as they have nothing to show but low-quality texture changes for the most part.

I'll do what I can with my recipe of sarcasm to kick the low quality ones, hope you guys do too :p

• Like 2

Ss4gogeta0

alot of the V mod are low quality and basic handling edits.... what about those?

alot of the V mod are low quality and basic handling edits.... what about those?

They're fine.

And no, we don't go after 'wannabe' TCs. The only time a TC topic will be locked because of quality is when the topic has no actual evidence of ANY work done or stolen assets.

Edited by TJGM
  • Like 1

PhillBellic

This is a very novel thing to develop, but it will highly likely not be going into my game. :)

Lol, this one cracked me up. It's an original idea.

lUKTDgV.gif

lOGIgvj.gif

Edited by SilverRST

PhillBellic

PingPang, if you do a remake of the Default GTAForums Avatar, you'd get a Download from me. :)