2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Seems like the update isnt coming to sp

Radius95

The title says it all on the R* newswire; New Update for Grand Theft Auto >>Online<< Coming Next Week

I mean wtf.. Why arent we getting these f*cking cars? I dont f*cking get Rockstar. I feel f*cked in my f*cking ass..

• Like 2

It does, because this needs to get noticed. And i know that rocksat employees are watching gtaforums

• Like 7

Shadowfennekin

We won't know for sure until it comes.

I hope the new vehicles and weapon are added to SP. I don't really care if the weapon wraps are Online exclusive

The title says it all on the R* newswire; New Update for Grand Theft Auto >>Online<< Coming Next Week

I mean wtf.. Why arent we getting these f*cking cars? I dont f*cking get Rockstar. I feel f*cked in my f*cking ass..

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52264/The-GTA-Online-I-m-Not-a-Hipster-Update-Is-Now-Available

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52248/The-High-Life-Update-for-GTA-Online-Is-Now-Available

Yeah, lock this turd.

Edited by DaWiesel

oCrapaCreeper

It does, because this needs to get noticed. And i know that rocksat employees are watching gtaforums

It was noticed the second it was posted on the newswire, no need to make a thread.

And no, I highly doubt Rockstar employees browse an unofficial community forum. I believe there were some that lurked around years ago before most of the posts here were borderline cancer, but for the most part none of the nonsensical bitching (and some constructive feedback I may add) that goes on around here has any input on the game and Rockstar's decisions

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 2

Cause R* would rather release dlc thats fun for a week then dlc that could potentially be fun for months or years

Big Gta fan

it's just new cars,i don't see the big deal

do you want them to cancel the main big dlc just to added few things from now and then,it's seems stupid

@jeff holmes:finally someone understands.

This is the first update of this kind since new-gen. On old-gen, new vehicles in this sort of update would be added to the special vehicles menu in Story Mode at no cost to the character to spawn in a garage or hangar. On new-gen/PC, all the old-gen DLC vehicles were fully integrated into the world and no longer special.

So, three possibilities. It'll work like old-gen on all platforms and the vehicles will become free special vehicles in Story Mode. Or it'll be like Heists and add nothing to Story Mode. Or, least likely crazy possibility, the vehicles will only be in Story Mode on old-gen, because that's how this situation always played out there, while on new-gen maybe the mechanism to do this doesn't exist.

• Like 2

I don't think you guys are understanding the OP. Every update except the Heist Update still brought the cars into SP. Since the Heist Update, OP is predicting the same to happen with this one. And he's probably right, it's a shame. No need to jump down the guy's throat.

Edited by TheKillerDonuts

oCrapaCreeper

I don't think you guys are understanding the OP. Every update except the Heist Update still brought the cars into SP. Since the Heist Update, OP is predicting the same to happen with this one. And he's probably right, it's a shame. No need to jump down the guy's throat.

I get the feeling the Heist update vehicles where some exception since they involved more than simply adding them to the in-game websites. With all then backlash though they would have to be smart to add the new sh*t to SP like the other updates.

And if they don't, we can always fix R*'s mistakes ourselves on PC at least.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 2

Big Gta fan

@thekillerdonuts: Well he could have said it

Big Gta fan

It was noticed the second it was posted on the newswire, no need to make a thread.

And no, I highly doubt Rockstar employees browse an unofficial community forum. I believe there were some that lurked around years ago before most of the posts here were borderline cancer, but for the most part none of the nonsensical bitching (and some constructive feedback I may add) that goes on around here has any input on the game and Rockstar's decisions

Hmmm,if rockstar doesn't listen to their fans here in the forums or outside,we wouldn't see people complain about gta v at all,so i think you are wrong about this.

rockstar always listen to their fans,yes even from unofficial community,i think there is only one big known gta forums in the internet.

Edited by Big Gta fan

southparkmayor

Arent the vehicles and guns and clothes coming to single player too? I prefer it for single player because I dont want to grind missions just to get enough money to try out these new vehicles as well as $10,000 paint jobs and getting nickel and dimed for garage fees and such? Im done with that. I just use the trainer to generate such items, not waste my time.

He didn't even mentioned heists and he clearly referenced the "Online" in the news article. Each of the past updates were announced as for Online, OP is ranting about something which has been like that since November 2013 when the first DLC came out. And just because heists vehicles didn't come to V doesn't mean that this update won't add the new weapons and vehicles to SP. Instead of complaining about it, OP should wait till next week to see if the cars are really not coming to SP.

• Like 3

Killzone3265

I wouldn't care if not for really liking to be able to test the vehicles and weapons before otherwise spending a butt load online only to find out it was a waste.

• Like 1

southparkmayor

On PC im able to use a trainer to generate the heist vehicles for single player.

Doctor-D666

"But for the most part none of the nonsensical bitching (and some constructive feedback I may add) that goes on around here has any input on the game and Rockstar's decisions."

THIS!! I mean my god people. Be glad we even got a game in the first place. Rockstar will release a SP DLC when THEY'RE good and ready to release it and not a moment sooner. Or would you rather another Heist DLC debacle where, despite it being delayed it was still a buggy mess because Rockstar got backed in to a corner and decided to release it to stop the bloodthirsty mobs? Despite it clearly needing a few more weeks to work out the kinks.

• Like 1

oCrapaCreeper

Hmmm,if rockstar doesn't listen to their fans here in the forums or outside,we wouldn't see people complain about gta v at all,so i think you are wrong about this.

rockstar always listen to their fans,yes even from unofficial community,i think there is only one big known gta forums in the internet.

Or they could just look right on their own website where the most popular suggestions and feedback are conveniently right in their face. Even then they don't seem to listen to their own official suggestion forums with numerous highly up voted issues being left unfixed for over a year, so I highly doubt they would listen to us of all places.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 2

JokerSmokerToker

who even plays SP anymore? i havent played it seriously since online was released back in 2013 lol

i guess its hard playing with yourself when youve got a little dick, so playing with yourself on GTA is the next best thing, huh?

oCrapaCreeper

who even plays SP anymore? i havent played it seriously since online was released back in 2013 lol

i guess its hard playing with yourself when youve got a little dick, so playing with yourself on GTA is the next best thing, huh?

Despite often getting the short end of the stick, SP is much more polished than Online and isn't full of connection issues alongside 12 year olds with pink Zentornos wearing eagle masks. So yeah, a lot of people would prefer to play the integrate part of the game that doesn't try to shove virtual money cards in your face because clothes cost thousands of dollars for some reason.

Personally for me I'll never touch Online as the PC modding scene is growing for singleplayer.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

Big Gta fan

@oCrapacreeper:yeah but it's all about the online there,no one talks about gta v there,and here this forums is pretty much known and kinda honest to themselves (despite almost all of them are biased you know what i'm talking about) heck even slink johnason (lamar) know about the forums,so how rockstar don't know (or listen) about them.

i'm sorry but i'm confused,are you saying they don't listen to us Now,or they never listen to us,because if you are saying that they never listen to us,then you are wrong,take one goddamn look at gta 5,then look at gta 4,and you will know they always listen.

Edited by Big Gta fan

Its only Part - 1

- The first of two major deliveries this summer -

So ....

Personally, I am not interested with these toys when we are asking for more garage space ( and more safehouses ) first than any more cars.

Yea, the big fat unannounced dlc might improve this and that. But, when will that DLC arrive?

Big Gta fan

@Osho:didn't you say you are no longer interested in sp dlc,then why are you still waiting for it?

i don't understand you man,y u do dis?

• Like 1

oCrapaCreeper

Despite often getting the short end of the stick, SP is much more polished than Online and isn't full of connection issues alongside 12 year olds with pink Zentornos wearing eagle masks. So yeah, a lot of people would prefer to play the integrate part of the game that doesn't try to shove virtual money cards in your face because clothes cost thousands of dollars for some reason.

Personally for me I'll never touch Online as the PC modding scene is growing for singleplayer.

LOL is this the bitch and moan topic?

I assume you haven't read the OP? The topic started as such to begin with, it is the definition of a bitch and moan topic that'll eventually get locked.

Every online community has its fair share of 12 year olds with horrible taste, rife with immaturity.

That's true.

Online isnt even hard, i made over a mil this weekend basically doing nothing but flying around in my hydra, not glitches, no hacks, no cheating.

I never said it was hard. My whole problem with it is that the whole thing is an obvious money grab with inflated in-game prices encouraging players to buy Shark Cards, I simply don't want to be apart of that. A system like that in the long run is eventually going to lead to stupidly expensive items that are easier to obtain by simply using real money. You can bet that since the Heist update prices of new weapons and vehicles are going to be jacked incredibly high with the assumption most people have millions from heists.

But youre obviously a pc player, most pc players are registered social retards, so it makes sense you wouldnt want to interact with other human beings, even through an online game.

Excellent stereotype to hide behind. Have you ever thought about maybe some of us simply just don't like the way Online is designed? I got no problems with multiplayers games, but Online in particular is not executed in a way that would appeal to me for multiplayer games. It's missing too many elements I enjoy in story mode and often seems like a Steam Early Access game that is never finished.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 4

No need to jump down the guy's throat.

Really?

A little respect, you mongoloid

You mean, you are a lower class idiot who thinks talking like this is normal. You were raised by a trailer mum and you know it.

who even plays SP anymore?

Those who are not intellectually bankrupt.

i havent played it seriously since online was released back in 2013 lol

I can clearly understand your reasons.

Not everyone likes to waste his time on pointless, retarded, stupid, online sh*t.

SP rules!

@Osho:didn't you say you are no longer interested in sp dlc,then why are you still waiting for it? i don't understand you man,y u do dis?

Its just a way to express your disappointment. I am still hopeful, not interested, but mainly to see whether they really do care about sp or not? Edited by Osho
  • Like 2