2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I'll Gotten Gains DLC (Vehicle Discussion Thread)

KamikaziOtter

Which of the DLC cars are you most excited for and what will you be purchasing?!  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the DLC cars are you most excited for and what will you be purchasing?!

KamikaziOtter

With the upcoming DLC and all of the hype surrounding the new vehicles; I figured it would be nice to discuss the origins of the cars coming, your opinions on the designs and most importantly, which vehicles you plan on purchasing?! Let us know in the poll!

Part 2 Update!

First up with the new part 2 update, we have the COIL Brawler... Based on the Local Motors "Rally Fighter", which is normally powered by a Chevy V8. The really interesting thing here is (once again) COIL is involved. For those of you who don't know, COIL (Tesla IRL) is a company that makes electronic toys, whether weapons (Mini-gun, PDW, Railgun) or cars (Voltic). Which really begs the question, could we finally be seeing in KERS type system, finding it's way into a car?! :p

06302015_coil-full.jpg

The Lampandati Toro; essentially (from looks anyways) is just a squished down version of the Chriscraft "Speeder" we receive many moons ago during the beach bum update... I wonder since it's wearing the Lampandati badge, if the performance will receive a significant bump over the Speeder as well?

06302015_boat-full.jpg

The Invetero Coquette "BlackFin", while welcome, represents the 4th such variation of the brand namesake... Which leaves one wondering, sexy lines aside, do we really need another Coquette? Or is the Blackfin destined to be the american performance answer, to the Stirling GT? Time will tell, but she sure is a looker if nothing else!

06302015_car3-full.jpg

The Progen T20, I hope your bank account is ready for this one... Not sure if this new ride is supposed to be vaguely based on the McLarren P1 or not, but I did find it interesting they made a point of saying that "T20 is built from the ground up for quick getaways and street-tuning." Either way, if the last super we received is any indication, god knows this thing is going to come with big performance and a even bigger price tag!

06302015_car1-full.jpg

The Vapid Chino: Finally we receive a new classic convertible! Based on a mid 60's Lincoln, this lowrider is sure to make classic enthusiast swoon! ;)

06302015_car2-full.jpg

The Dinka Vindicator, appears at first glance, to a a subtle variation of the Dinka Thrust of yesteryear... To be honest, i'm not quite sure what to think of this bike... To all of you bikers out there, let us know in the pole, do you like the styling and most important, will you be dropping your ill gotten gains on one?

06302015_bike-full.jpg

The Pegassi Osiris... The GTA equivalent of Lamborghini, this new car appears to be based (loosely) on the new Pagani Huayra , it begs the question will this be a performance replacement for our beloved Pegassi Zentorno? It certainly seems much more toned down, design wise, from previous Peggasi's...

Does this mean the performance will be as well?... What are your thoughts on the new design?

illgotten002.jpg

illgotten005.jpg

2011-pagani-huayra-c9-39_600x0w.jpg

Lamborghini-CSP-20.jpg

Next we have what has been finally confirmed as the Benefactor (Mercedes) Stirling GT, a design based on what appears to be mash-up of the legendary Mercedes 300SL/SLR "Gull wing" and a Ferrari GTO... This thing Ooozes sexiness and regardless of it's performance capabilities, is bound to be a essential addition to any serious sports classic collection. What are your thoughts?

actual_1433168928.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-300-SL-Gullwing.jpg

SNE1419A-682p_1043698a.jpg

asked_05072015.jpg

Of course for the discerning collector, we have the Enus (Rolls Royce) Windsor, which draws it's inspiration from the new Rolls Royce "Wraith"... For those who already have a Enus "Diamond" (Phantom) in their garage, will you be purchasing this 2-door version to complete your collection?

2014-Rolls-Royce-Wraith-Leak-Front-3-4-L

illgotten004.jpg

The Albany Vigro: Based roughly on what we can guess to be a mash-up between a 68 Cadillac and a Lincoln, no doubt, you'll be seeing these rolling around at future low rider shows. :D

my68eldo.jpg

illgotten006.jpg

Air Vehicles: While from first glance, there does'nt appear to be any difference between these, compared to what we already have in game with our Swift and Luxor models... Who know's, they might have worked some special magic with the interiors, time will tell... LOL with all of this gold though, It does leave one to wonder if our old friend from GTA4 Yusif Amier has been added to the V design team?! SOOooo much gold!! :p

yusuf_amir--article_image.jpg

illgotten001.jpgillgotten008.jpg

Edited by KamikaziOtter
  • Like 5

Meh! Reskins with different names (literally with the gold air vehicles).

I'm excited for all vehicles except the aircrafts. Finally something I can blow.

• Like 2

LightningLord

I can't wait for the new cars. Definitely getting them. The new air vehicles are just the same as the already existing ones, just with different colors. So I won't be getting the "new" air vehicles.

Edited by LightningLord

IcOqQpq.gif

2010-12-11-Pagani-03-2379mm6m.jpg

2011-pagani-huayra-c9-39_600x0w.jpg

Edited by REDDICE0818
  • Like 2

Hyde Original

The Pegassi Osiris is based of the pagani huayra and ferrari laferrari

6NmClfw.jpg

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

this is pennies for me

• Like 1

I will be buying all of it most likely. No green off my stack.

Thank god the grill is changeable!

Original picture with weird grill lights...

asked_05072015.jpg

Picture that was just released today with no grill lights...

actual_1433168928.jpg

Also, notice the engraving on the suppressor for the gold Micro SMG.

Edited by Fennimoe
  • Like 1

One question OP.

Why did you post a picture of the Lamborghini Asterion concept when it looks nothing like the Osiris?

Other than that good thead OP, it really told me what to look forward to in the coming weeks. Can't wait to get me that Stirling GT :D.

• Like 3

Inless a PMP 600 is in part 2 I don't give a crap to be honest. Always had to grab that car when I saw one on GTA 4. Those wheels. I also saw its real life equivalent, or what looked like it, outside my flat last week. That same day I saw a huge army truck pulling a howitzer or artillery type cannon stuck in traffic, with what looked like an empty shell stuck to the frame the cannon was on. Not often real life mimics GTA lol, and in the UK too.

FiVEOHFiVE

Sorry I've been living under a rock for a day. There's a dlc coming???

• Like 1

§†range

Meh! Reskins with different names (literally with the gold air vehicles).

Yeah this is just weak.

• Like 3

KamikaziOtter

One question OP.

Why did you post a picture of the Lamborghini Asterion concept when it looks nothing like the Osiris?

Other than that good thead OP, it really told me what to look forward to in the coming weeks. Can't wait to get me that Stirling GT :D.

LOL I was clutching at strings trying to find a lambo that even vaguely resembled the design, I just ninja'd in a reference to the Pagani Huayra, where there were clearly some design cues taken as well. ;)

I know right, that Stirling GT is going to look so sexy next to my Stinger GT! :p

• Like 2

As much as I sometimes despise supers for little 12 year olds ruining them for me, that is probably still the one I want most and most excited for. Probably going to turn into the new Zentorno unless the Osiris has horrible performance.

Also I hope the 'solid gold' luxor and swift actually have properties of real gold, therefore bulletproof and sort of rocket proof. I doubt this, but i can still be hopeful

Econobrick

I'm only really interested in the Virgo.

But even though this announcement only came out today, I'm getting more and more baffled by their decision.

If they wanted a more accurate '67 Cadillac Eldorado so badly, why not remodel the existing Manana (which is already based on a '67 Eldorado just as much as this new Virgo is) and just call it a Manana?

I'd rather they brought back the GTA IV Virgo. (which has, until now, always been a Lincoln Continental Mark VI... from its debut in Vice City all the way up to and including GTA IV)

Do they not understand that people like past GTA cars for what they LOOK LIKE and not just their name? Recycling old names means nothing if they're attached to cars that look nothing like what they used to.

It's fine when it's a natural progression (like basing the car on a different generation or successor of the previous one's real life equivalent) but this makes no sense.

I'm glad to have another 60's / 70's luxury car, but it's essentially a Manana 2.0

Edited by Econobrick

As much as I sometimes despise supers for little 12 year olds ruining them for me, that is probably still the one I want most and most excited for. Probably going to turn into the new Zentorno unless the Osiris has horrible performance.

Also I hope the 'solid gold' luxor and swift actually have properties of real gold, therefore bulletproof and sort of rocket proof. I doubt this, but i can still be hopeful

real gold is bullet and rocket proof? since when?

LeAuxChord

Inless a PMP 600 is in part 2 I don't give a crap to be honest. Always had to grab that car when I saw one on GTA 4. Those wheels. I also saw its real life equivalent, or what looked like it, outside my flat last week. That same day I saw a huge army truck pulling a howitzer or artillery type cannon stuck in traffic, with what looked like an empty shell stuck to the frame the cannon was on. Not often real life mimics GTA lol, and in the UK too.

Only if it has srt performance. So to translate into the gta world. A bit faster than the Felon.

f*ck the cars,the only thing i want is that nice cozy coat from that guy in front of the Stirling GT.

OT: The Stirling GT looks cool,I will not buy it (unless its better than the Zentorno),But it looks cool.

Turkish Turketarian

f*ck the cars,the only thing i want is that nice cozy coat from that guy in front of the Stirling GT.

OT: The Stirling GT looks cool,I will not buy it (unless its better than the Zentorno),But it looks cool.

Lol keep dreaming. As if a sports classic is going to perform better than a super car.

Anyway, I'm personally most excited for the Windsor.

• Like 1

Sean O'God

Really interested in the new Enus. The rest are nice for sure but I really want a Windsor.

Commander S

Stirling GT, in silver - looking forward to giving it a spin, as well as having it sit alongside the JB 700. I mean, I can't say no to what is basically this:

fioNzq1.jpg

Bet the engine sound's going to be ridiculous, too - roll on next week! ;)

illgotten005.jpg

laferrar.jpg
  • Like 3

Not A Nice Person

real gold is bullet and rocket proof? since when?Real gold is bulletproof

Giovas-570-4

WTF? Man, you need glasses. There is no Lambo Asterion on the Osiris.

Also, Stirling GT ain't a 300SSL, it's mostly based on a 300SLR

Edited by Giovas-570-4

Real gold is bulletproof

**bullcrap alert**

TeammateHelper

The Pegassi Turismo R and the Grotti Osiris.

Thry're different cars? Lel

What I'm interested in is that neat jacket the guy is wearing.

Depends on its thickness, but when its really thick and heavy i'd imagine it was relatively bullet proof