2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New Osiris is a pegassi?

P94

Anyone else disagree with this? As most car people know, the pegassi in game is based of lamborghini, but on the pictures we've seen the osiris looks very similar to the real life pagani zonda Huayra

2010-12-11-Pagani-03-2379mm6m.jpg

2011-pagani-huayra-c9-39_600x0w.jpg

So anyone else feel as if the 'pegassi' osiris should have had another parent company

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

nope not realy

Quinn_flower

nope just enjoy we finally get a pagani

• Like 3

Kinda, but that's R* for you.

Don't forget that they're the ones that branded the Dukes (Dodge Charger) as a Imponte (Pontiac) and the Warrener (1970 Nissan skyline) as a Vulcar (Volvo) when it should be an Annis (Nissan).

This however isn't really a bother to me, my main thoughts are "Will it beat the Zentorno", it shouldn't but it should come fairly if not extremely close.

When it comes to car brands in GTA I just hope that if they ever give us a Supra (SA Jester) that they put this car in the right brand and not, lets say, Maibatsu who happens to be Mitsubishi.

Edited by BigJoe_1
  • Like 1

Gingy Eastwood

I think Pegassi is a cross between Lamborghini and Pagani. That being said, I've usually been anti-Pegassi for much of my time on GTA Online, but I think I might have to break down and get one of these.

Don't forget that they're the ones that branded the Dukes (Dodge Charger) as a Imponte (Pontiac) and the Warrener (1970 Nissan skyline) as a Vulcar (Volvo) when it should be an Annis (Nissan).

The Dukes is also based on the Pontiac GTO, can't say much about the Warrener, I don't follow that herd.

Edited by Waylon Jennings

Gerald Spoder

The Pagani Huayra is an awesome car. It's pretty cool that R* is adding it and it doesn't really matter which of the supercar brands they put it in, only that it's fitting.

This however isn't really a bother to me, my main thoughts are "Will it beat the Zentorno", it shouldn't but it should come fairly if not extremely close.

When it comes to car brands in GTA I just hope that if they ever give us a Supra (SA Jester) that they put this car in the right brand and not, lets say, Maibatsu who happens to be Mitsubishi.

You make some good points, but you're slightly wrong on the Warrener. That is as much a Volvo 140/240 as a Nissan Skyline.

Edited by Stafish

CrazyHandz

Internus is pegassi and has a Zonda rear, so it KIND OF makes sense.

• Like 5

The brand might represent a real life brand, but it is still fictional and doesn't mean EVERY car has to be from the real life brand.

• Like 5

Pegassi is a mix of Lambo and Pagani as evidenced by the Infernus

• Like 4

F8i4bRU.png

CrysisAverted

Its clearly a Huayra LaFerrari hybrid, it should at least be Grotti, the last Pegassi super we got became the fastest super so I wonder how this will perform.

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 2

I think Pegassi is a cross between Lamborghini and Pagani. That being said, I've usually been anti-Pegassi for much of my time on GTA Online, but I think I might have to break down and get one of these.

I guess so, the rear lights of the Infernus really show it, as hideous as they may be :(.

The Dukes is also based on the Pontiac GTO, can't say much about the Warrener, I don't follow that herd.

You're correct but the 68/69 GTO was a fastback/coupe mix while the Charger was purely coupe. To me that cuts it, for others it may vary but other than the front grille the Dukes doesn't really resemble the GTO that much.

As for the Warrener, it's body is based on the Volvo 140/240 but that body is fairly similar to the Datsun 510/Nissan Skyline which leads to a lot of cunfusion and misunderstandings, the Skyline really shows in the front and rear lights, which to me creates a large part of RL car resemblance.

Edited by BigJoe_1
  • Like 1

I think the Warrener is not Anis because a lot of old skylines weren't sold under the Nissan name, or at least I read something similar.

All that aside the only snowing badging cock up is the Karin Kuruma instead of Miabatsu, and the Dukes along with some others

• Like 2

F8i4bRU.png

I think the Warrener is not Anis because a lot of old skylines weren't sold under the Nissan name, or at least I read something similar.

That's true. In the late 60's and early 70's lots of NIssans were also sold under the Datsun name purely becase Datsun as a brand in it's own right, was growing immensely, the Bluebird made it famous on and off the track and the release of the Fairlady only doubled the fanbase.

Nissan is the parent brand of Datsun, although it didn't seem that way in the 60's and 70's :D, since they're practically the same company it would seem logical to brand any Datsun clones in the game as Annis'. However the Warrener does share some traits from the Volvo 140/240, particularly in the A pillars and the length.

LambentBunny

I guess its some art designers wet dream to mix a Ferrari & Pagani together. All what matters it looks beautiful at least vs what we have in game right now.

I agree, not that im upset with the car or anything, but R* really gotta sort their sh*t out.

Also, if it does beat the zentorno, its going to turn into the new zentorno with ugly paintschemes driven by 12 year olds

I guess its some art designers wet dream to mix a Ferrari & Pagani together. All what matters it looks beautiful at least vs what we have in game right now.

Agreed.

Just hope 12 year olds dont f*ck it up and turn it into a eyesore

Like someone else said, the brands in GTA aren't 100% accurate from their real life counterparts.

When was the last time you seen a Evo X (Kuruma) being made by Toyota (Karin)?

Pegassi is a mix of Lambo and Pagani as evidenced by the Infernus

You've made a valid point, I never thought about that actually.

Although the pegassi Vacca, Zentorno and Monroe though... They're pretty much pure Lambo

LeAuxChord

Like someone else said, the brands in GTA aren't 100% accurate from their real life counterparts.

When was the last time you seen a Evo X (Kuruma) being made by Toyota (Karin)?

From what ive seen Karin covers most of, if not all of the jdm cars in the gta universe.

I'd say they are reasonably similar:

illgotten002.jpg

It would be cool to get the little flap spoilers.

LeAuxChord

illgotten002.jpg

Even if the did work. We'd never drive fast enough for them to deploy. Because rockstar speed limits....or as they call it "Console limitations".

Soran Is On

I think it's a fake car and they can call it whatever the f*ck they want.

f*cking car nerds on this forum. Go play forza or something.

LBCWorldWide

This is a GTA car with design cues from a few different real life cars. There is nothing about it that makes it anything other than what it is. A Pegassi Osiris. Period. As any 'real car person would know'.

LBC 😎

illgotten002.jpg

Even if the did work. We'd never drive fast enough for them to deploy. Because rockstar speed limits....or as they call it "Console limitations".

...this isn't real life. They don't need to work.

Let's not forget that Horacio Pagani worked for Lamborghini and when he went solo his first major projects were with Lamborghini SpA. Given that Mercedes' AMG division supplies (or at least supplied) Pagani with engines, the branding could have been Benefactor. At least Pegassi keeps it Italian.

• Like 2

CrysisAverted

Dat reflection on the rear of the car tho

illgotten002.jpg

Let it go. They are made up cars. Damn.