Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,348 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

mlgthatsme

Single Player Garage

CeasarGuy

HOLY sh*t, that is awesome! I'm in love with this mod already.

Would it be possible to only own the car mods that you purchased in LS Customs?

Seriously, incredible job. It looks like something Rockstar themselves implemented. Entire mod, not only menu.

I'm really impressed. You did an outstanding job, you magnificent stallion.

Also. What about this MLG trainer of yours? Will it be available?

Edited by CeasarGuy

level232323

Very very niiice man !! Outstanding work ! Can't wait to try it out ! :panic::panic::panic:

Deamia

Looks amazing, gimme gimme!

Craigsters

Is that going to be a online mod only, I read that those bright sales room floor like garages are for online only?

I play single player all the time

Voit Turyv

Could you make that the vehicle spawned through this garage has its own minimap icon? Such as a blip or personal vehicle?

I WANT THIS. :D

_MK_

Exactly what SP needs,great work !

Yes,adding a blip on the map instead of the round markers (or whatever they're called) would be much better imo.

mlgthatsme

HOLY sh*t, that is awesome! I'm in love with this mod already.

Would it be possible to only own the car mods that you purchased in LS Customs?

Seriously, incredible job. It looks like something Rockstar themselves implemented. Entire mod, not only menu.

I'm really impressed. You did an outstanding job, you magnificent stallion.

Also. What about this MLG trainer of yours? Will it be available?

It should be possible to do, but I have yet to found any natives that allow me to check for purchased mods.

And soon ;)

Is that going to be a online mod only, I read that those bright sales room floor like garages are for online only?

I play single player all the time

There shouldn't even be mods for online. It's a single player mod.

Could you make that the vehicle spawned through this garage has its own minimap icon? Such as a blip or personal vehicle?

I WANT THIS. :D

Yes I can do this :)

jrmatix

Woah,, nice

CeasarGuy

How long have you been working on the mod and how long do you think it will get to get it done?

Craigsters

Thanks mlgthatsme, I don't approve of or condone online mods or modding and appreciate someone making a single player unlimited type garage like this

I like all the muscle cars and quite a few of the sports cars and motorcycles and found I was forced to choose between 8 cars or less to save with the in game bought garage and home garage!..

I look forward to this mods release and hope it works with [iV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTA V by sjaak327 as well?

CeasarGuy

Thanks mlgthatsme, I don't approve of or condone online mods or modding and appreciate someone making a single player unlimited type garage like this

I like all the muscle cars and quite a few of the sports cars and motorcycles and found I was forced to choose between 8 cars or less to save with the in game bought garage and home garage!..

I look forward to this mods release and hope it works with [iV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTA V by sjaak327 as well?

Trainers don't conflict with each other as long as you don't activate both at the same time. Which you can often change, provided if you have .ini file to change hotkeys.

Edited by CeasarGuy

TaazR

Awesome stuff. Are you gonna release the Native PI library?

Edited by TaazR

El Dildo

this is outstanding.

excellent work.

hopefully there will be a way to add more garages / properties in the near future.

H3RB4LS

Super awesome stuff. Are all the 'online' garages available? Or just a the few high capacity popular ones at the moment? Either way, top notch work right here. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing this.

alexslx

Hi all!

I've been working pretty hard on this, and I thought I'd give you a look at what's coming.

Features so far:

• Unlimited Garages
  • In Garage mod shop
  • Share vehicles with friends
  • No blacklisted vehicles. (You can store anything .... ANYTHING.)
  • And plenty more to come!

This is a mod I built alongside my NativePI Library (Native Player Interaction Menu Library) that allows modders to create menus that look like Rockstar themselves made it

Please note that this is a very early build, and things like Turbo, Vehicle Colors and the rest of the things you usually find in Los Santos Customs, will be implemented eventually.

Let me know what you think. All suggestions are welcome :)

I have to say: I'm very jealous about your menu design (simple but very functional).

AccursedEntity

SP really needs this, I'm following this closely, thanks a lot!

MrTroubleMaker

neat!

lolleroz

holy f*cking sh*t

this is amazing, you've done a better job than rockstar lol - I hope you'll release a trainer-less version once you release it (without car spawning and without free upgrades....perhaps add a mechanic option online style?)

gunziness

Man, I love you. This is the mod I was waiting for since I first played the game, online vehicle storage to SP.

Not only that it does the job well, but it also looks like R* made it (even better I might say). When I clicked on the video link I didnt expect the mod to be made with such quality.

I would like to give a couple of suggestions to consider if you didnt already!

For example:

- Make the garages purchasable, with the same prize as in online for example.

- When not bought yet, they could be marked in the map with the "purchasable" garage icon.

- When bought, the standard white Garage icon (from Online) could appear in the map in the garage location.

- Make the yellow marker smaller like in online, and make it so you have to press a bind (E for example) to get in.

- Only the purchased parts/options at LSC should be available for modify (but it seems you are already working on this).

- The other two kind of online garages would be nice to implement aswell, but they could be available in the small towns around country side for example.

- And last but not least, adding an Icon for your vehicles like in online aswell! (like its been suggested already).

I know some of those are just tiny details that wont worth your time, but in case it does, it will make this mod a true gem (hell, it already is).

Glad that this mod has finally been made, and with such quality. Keep up the good work!

Edited by gunziness

Ethenal

Holy christwagons you are the man! This looks extremely impressive. How on earth did you create the trainer menu? Also, the sprite that hovers above each vehicle showing its statistics and such, how the hell did you do that (could be from online but I don't remember)?

The camera angles too when you pick a car... excellent freaking work my friend. you must have some skills.

Ai®a©ob®a

I'm already in love with this mod...So many great ones to choose from on here i probably already have at least 40 difference mods downloaded in my modding folder.

FreNeo

OMFG

That's awesome ! Thanks for that. I was waiting so much to have a biggest garage than actually in single mode !
Keep it up ))

mlgthatsme

Trainers don't conflict with each other as long as you don't activate both at the same time. Which you can often change, provided if you have .ini file to change hotkeys.

The trainer I eventually will release will have customizable key bindings in a config file, don't worry.

Awesome stuff. Are you gonna release the Native PI library?

Yes, probably shortly after I've released this mod, as I'm developing it along side my mods so I know where the menu code needs to be improved and such.

Super awesome stuff. Are all the 'online' garages available? Or just a the few high capacity popular ones at the moment? Either way, top notch work right here. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing this.

For now, I've only gotten 1 High End garage layout working... But with how the mod is (and if you're daring), you can edit the layout file yourself and put the garage where ever you see fit.

holy f*cking sh*t

this is amazing, you've done a better job than rockstar lol - I hope you'll release a trainer-less version once you release it (without car spawning and without free upgrades....perhaps add a mechanic option online style?)

I wouldn't say better, but I am aiming for something that looks official. I want it to blend in with the rest of the game and just seem like it was a feature that was always there :)

Man, I love you. This is the mod I was waiting for since I first played the game, online vehicle storage to SP.

Not only that it does the job well, but it also looks like R* made it (even better I might say). When I clicked on the video link I didnt expect the mod to be made with such quality.

I would like to give a couple of suggestions to consider if you didnt already!

For example:

- Make the garages purchasable, with the same prize as in online for example.

- When not bought yet, they could be marked in the map with the "purchasable" garage icon.

- When bought, the standard white Garage icon (from Online) could appear in the map in the garage location.

- Make the yellow marker smaller like in online, and make it so you have to press a bind (E for example) to get in.

- Only the purchased parts/options at LSC should be available for modify (but it seems you are already working on this).

- The other two kind of online garages would be nice to implement aswell, but they could be available in the small towns around country side for example.

- And last but not least, adding an Icon for your vehicles like in online aswell! (like its been suggested already).

I know some of those are just tiny details that wont worth your time, but in case it does, it will make this mod a true gem (hell, it already is).

Glad that this mod has finally been made, and with such quality. Keep up the good work!

I have taken note of everyones suggestions and will try my best!

Cheers Everyone :)

Matt_STS

HOLY SH*T!
How can you not be working for Rocktar? this is pro level modding right here
I really like your vision of keeping the mod looking "vanilla"
Keep up the outstanding work! I can't wait for this mod to be released, and I hope you do more awesome mods like these!

MAFINS

Very nice bro!

Though I think that commonmenu/pi is q bit unoriginal lpl.

CeasarGuy

Is there any way the community can help? Apart from making suggestions of course :)

By help I mean something other than coding since not everyone can do that, obviously <3

MADRIZONABRUTA

awesome!

Voit Turyv

Like I said, I'm waiting anxiously for it. :D

Just add support to change the personal vehicle to a desired one and I'm all set.

CeasarGuy

Like I said, I'm waiting anxiously for it. :D

Just add support to change the personal vehicle to a desired one and I'm all set.

Oh damn. It would be great if it was the case.

Though desired personal vehicle must be 4 door one I think. Considering some missions require you to transport 2-3 people.

Also, I saw in the video that you have ID's of vehicles instead of their normal name. It would be cool to have it a) categorized (super cars, sports cars etc) b) written in a normal manner to make it less confusing for people and easier to find.

Edited by CeasarGuy