2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Ultimate 100% Save File (iOS/Android Download)

Lethal Vaccine

Lethal Vaccine

Main Statistics I Look at When Completing GTA San Andreas:

Game Progress - 100.00%

Number of Hospital Visits - 0

Times Busted - 0

Times Cheated - 0

Missions Attempted - 183

Missions Passed - 144

Gang Territory Under Control - 35.85%

Total Playing Time - 80 Hours and 56 Minutes

Other Useful Information:

Two Time Dating Scripts - Enabled

Weapons - Most Weapon Slots Are Used and Infinite Ammo for All Weapons. All Weapons at Hitman Level.

Money - $999,999,999 (Maximum)

Health and Armor - 220 (Health) / 150 (Armor)

Skills - All Skills Are at 100%

Available Girlfriends - All Girlfriends Are Available for Dating Except Millie

Stunt Jumps - Complete (70/70 Stunt Jumps Found and Complete)

Burglary - Complete (Awarded Infinite Sprint)

Special Vehicle Collection:

Ganton: Empty
Mulholland: Empty
Santa Maria Beach: Empty
El Corona: Empty

Dillimore: Empty
Palomino Creek: Empty

Doherty: EP/FP Turismo, EP/FP Bullet, EP/FP Euros, EP/FP Phoenix
Hashbury: EP/FP Cheetah, EP/FP Banshee, BP Tanker, AP Tanker Trailer
Calton Heights: EP/FP/EC Mutant BF-400, Unique RC Goblin, EC Camper, EC Pony
Paradiso: Empty

Verdant Meadows: AP Sultan, AP/EC2 Admiral, AP/EC2 Buffalo, AP/EC Vortex
Hanger: EP/FP Sea Sparrow, EC Maverick, AP Maverick, EC Packer
Fort Carson: EP/FP Sandking, EP/FP Freeway, EP Mule, FP/EC Remington

Prickle Pine: EP/FP Hotknife, EP/FP NRG-500, DP/EP/FP/MP Police, AP Feltzer

Whitewood Estates: Empty
Rockshore West: Empty
Redsands West: Empty

Legend

AP = All Proof (Refers to When a Vehicle Is BP/DP/EP/FP/MP Simultaneously; Can Only Be Destroyed if Tipped Upside Down, the Use of Blow Up All Cars Cheat, or You Perform the Parachute Glitch on It)

BP = Bullet Proof (The Vehicle Is Immune to Bullets Except the Tires)

DP = Damage Proof (The Vehicle Takes No Damage from Collisions or Crashing Your Vehicle)

EP = Explosion Proof (No Amount of Explosives Will Destroy the Vehicle)

FP = Fire Proof (No Amount of Fires Will Destroy the Vehicle)

MP = Melle Proof (No Melle Weapon Will Harm the Vehicle)

EC = Exclusive Color (This Color Can Not Be Found in Traffic and No Pay and Spray Can Duplicate It)

EC2 = Exclusive Secondary Color (Usually Is Completely Invisible and Can Only Be Seen Through Save Editors)

Unique = Refers to a Vehicle Which Can Only Be Found in One or a Couple Story Missions. You Will Not Find This Vehicle in Traffic Ever and Nowhere Else in the Entire Game

Notes on Special Vehicles Obtained and Converted:

Before I get started, I should state the reason for doing this Save File on Mobile. SA is my favorite GTA Game in the Series. Other than LCS, it contains the MOST Special Vehicles found in a single GTA Game. In my PS2 Save, I was going for THE BEST Special Vehicles in the entire Game. This Mobile Save is basically a "continuation" of my PS2 Save, except it will NOT contain any of the Special Vehicles from my PS2 Save, except 1 (Noted Below). All the Special Vehicles are completely different from my PS2 Save. I wanted to do it on Mobile basically for all the "extra" Special Vehicles I either skipped, missed/forgot about, or couldn't obtain due to storage space issues. Combining both Saves, I have all of the Special Vehicles I want, basically. Unlike my PS2 Save, this Mobile Save also has 0 Deaths. My PS2 Save has 4 because 4 Special Vehicles required a death to obtain them. But since I was not going for any of those Special Vehicles in this Mobile Save, I kept it at 0. SA was the only GTA before I finished this Mobile Save that I had any deaths in, so now I finally have a Save with 0 for the Death Stat.

The Unique RC Goblin is more of a "Trophy" as well as the AP Tanker Trailer. The RC Goblin can only be looked at in your garage. You can't fly it or use it in any way. It's just a tiny and special collectable to have. The AP Tanker Trailer once again can't be used. It can only be pulled by a Tanker.

Thanks to khsh97 for providing an extensive Starter Save which I used for my playthrough to 100%. His Starter Save contained some of the "Rare" Vehicles I have in my Mobile Save which I converted to EP/FP using Gray Imports. In my PS2 Save, I only converted 3 Special Vehicles to EP/FP, but in this Save, I converted 12 of them. His Starter Save is as complete as it can be and 14.97% game completion was achieved before "Big Smoke." The only downfall of his Starter Save is the Total Playing Time Stat. It's jacked up to 46 Hours and 30 Minutes, thus my Total Playing Time Stat for 100% is much, much higher on my Mobile Save compared to my PS2 Save. I did my entire PS2 Save to 100% in 55 Hours and 49 Minutes whereas this Mobile Save is 80 Hours and 56 Minutes. Granted, I can't complain as I didn't do it myself and don't want to do it myself, either. Because of his Starter Save, it gave me the inspiration to do this Save File I am posting now on Mobile. Without his help, I probably never would of did another playthrough.

As you can see, I have the BP Tanker in my Mobile Save. I also have it in my PS2 Save. The reason for getting it again is because it kinda goes hand in hand with the AP Tanker Trailer, which I wanted to get in my Mobile Save. Furthermore, you can fail "Tanker Commander" only ONE time while getting both the BP Tanker and AP Tanker Trailer, so I did this in my Mobile Save. Everything else that you will find in this Mobile Save is NOT identical to what I have for PS2. I didn't want to overlap any Special Vehicles or have any duplicates. These are all different from my PS2 Save.

Thanks to UltimaRisingPhoenix for the newly discovered EC Mutant BF-400. I actually wanted to get this on PS2, but I totally forgot about it until after I passed "Just Business." However, I have it in my Mobile Save and I also converted it to EP/FP.

The AP Sultan is obtained in this Mobile Save. It's from "Just Business." The thing is, this Special Vehicle requires 1 Cheat Code in order to obtain it on PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC. But there is a method exclusive to iOS/Android and it can be obtained easily and WITHOUT any Cheats. This Special Vehicle alone was enough to get me into the Mobile Version and ultimately buying it.

Finally, the nightmare is over. I must of replayed "Reuniting the Families" on PS2 like 200 times over the years trying to get the legendary DP/EP/FP/MP Police Car. Low and behold, it's obtained on Mobile. It appears using the "Pause Glitch" Method works on PC and Mobile, but it's not like that on PS2. On PS2, I couldn't get it and when someone else got it on PS2 and told me what he did, I already skipped it and moved on.

The AP/EC2 Admiral, AP/EC2 Buffalo, AP/EC Vortex, AP Maverick, and AP Feltzer are NOT the same compared to my PS2 Save. I have the AP/EC2 Admiral from "Los Sepulcros" in my PS2 Save, but in Mobile, it's from "You've Had Your Chips." It has a totally different exclusive secondary color on it. I have a regular AP Buffalo in my PS2 Save obtained from "Misappropriation," but the one here in my Mobile Save has the EC2 and it's from "High Noon." I figured I get both the Admiral and Buffalo in my Mobile Save considering you can PASS the Mission at the same time while obtaining them. In PS2, I got the AP/EC Black and White Vortex from "Cut Throat Business." In Mobile, it's the other one in the same Mission, but it's AP/EC Solid White Vortex. In PS2, I have the AP/EC Maverick from "Toreno's Last Flight," but this one requires a death in order to obtain it, unlike the AP Maverick without the exclusive color which I have in my Mobile Save. It's from "Misappropriation." You can also pass the Mission at the same time while obtaining it. Lastly, the AP Feltzer is from Millie as a Jealous Girlfriend in my Mobile Save. In my PS2 Save, I got the AP/EC2 Feltzer from "End of the Line." I figured I should get Millie's AP Feltzer, considering I have the other 5 AP Jealous Girlfriend Vehicles in my PS2 Save, so now I have all 6 of them.

Photos of All 28 Special Vehicles Obtained in My Save File:

O0dGLuN.png?1

rR30Hgt.png?1

SJQeppB.png?1

PGiGe8F.png?1

xoTPqzx.png?1

VadO0sL.png?1

ZUu5pU6.png?1

Important Notes About Game Version and Compatibility:

I completed this Save on iOS, but it will also work on any Android Device, as well. However, my Version of SA is Version 1.6. The Save will only work if you have 1.6 or higher and NOT 1.5 or below.

Special Thanks:

I want to thank khsh97 for taking these Photos of my Special Vehicles on his Android Phone. He was playing with a PS3 Controller instead of the touch screens which bloat the screen.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited by Militia

wow! So now you have a total collection of 74 vehicles in SA. What a nice collection containing all the AP vehicles except firetruck. The only remaining vehicle for you is the impossible to obtain(at least on mobile) FI firetruck. I hope one day we obtain it on mobile as well.

Edited by khsh97
  • Like 2

Nice Militia, here are my vehicles

Grove Street Garage: AP Sanchez, AP Tampa, EC Perennial and EC Teal Pony

Santa Maria Beach Safehouse:BP Tanker, BP/FP Voodoo, BP/FP Tahoma

Prickle Pine Safehouse: BP/EP/FP Elegy and Fortune, AP HPV-1000

Hashville Safehouse: AP Boxville, AP Tanker Trailer,

San Fierro Safehouse(Cesar's Garage idk what name it is):AP Savannah, AP Merit, EC Yellow Burrito, FP/DP Rumpo

That's all I have. I still haven't completed the game, so I'm looking forward to expanding my collection :)

Lethal Vaccine

Ganton, Santa Maria Beach, Prickle Pine, Hashbury, Doherty.

Good luck! But it appears you missed quite a few a long the way, but no worries. Back in 2007, I had 5 Special Vehicles in SA. In May 2014, I had 23, and now currently I have 46 and my Mobile Save has all the extras, basically...

@khsh97, see....Told you. AP Fire Truck....Impossible on everything other than PC Version. I swear...Out of the millions playing SA on PS2, only one person has it. Douglas has it. But I just don't see how anybody can manage it considering like you told me in PM, you just TAP the accelerate button and the camera abruptly changes. You watch jam8tone do it on Youtube, yet, his camera angle isn't even moving. Tbh, I think he obtained it on PC, but USING THE PS2 METHOD. He does this on PSP, as well. He obtains all the Special Vehicles on PSP, using the PS2 Methods. But still using the camera on PC for this AP Fire Truck is a piece of cake. It doesn't move, unlike PS2/3/Mobile. Impossible...

• Like 2

In jam8tone video, when he cross the skate park and heading towards bomb shop. He go with fast speed yet his camera angle don't change from right to straight. On mobile you tap gas button and the camera angle changes abruptly from any angle to straight.

Edited by khsh97
  • Like 2

Lethal Vaccine

That happens in the physical PS2/3 Version as well. You tap gas, and immediately the rotating camera gets goofed up. I think he was recording, playing it on either PC or Xbox and not the physical PS2/3. Cuz like you said about the Mobile and using a PS3 Controller, it's still basically impossible. Nobody's done it on PS2/3/Mobile as far as I am aware of, except _Douglas_ on PS2.

• Like 2

Have you talked with Douglas? How he obtained it? I have seen his map you posted in OrionSR topic but I still have trouble with the camera angle.

Lethal Vaccine

He rarely replies to my PM's :p But yeah, I talk to him on occasion. I also thought his method was just as hard as OrionSR/jam8tone route. It's easily the hardest Special Vehicle in the existence of obtainable Special Vehicles in ALL GTA's combined...

wow! So now you have a total collection of 74 vehicles in SA. What a nice collection containing all the AP vehicles except firetruck. The only remaining vehicle for you is the impossible to obtain(at least on mobile) FI firetruck. I hope one day we obtain it on mobile as well.

Yeah, I actually have 73, since the BP Tanker was obtained in both PS2 and Mobile (noted above in the OP). As for total AP Special Vehicles, other than the AP Fire Truck, I am still missing the Unique/AP RC Goblin. The one I have in this Save File is the regular one that is NOT AP. But having it in regular form or AP form is the same thing, since this item can't be used. You can only look at it in your Garage. I have 27 AP Vehicles in my PS2 Save and 7 in my Mobile Save. Granted, some of them are the same AP Vehicle as in PS2, but with either no EC2 or a different EC2 from my PS2 Save. If you don't count the same vehicle models, I really only have a grand total of 69 Special Vehicles across my PS2 Save and Mobile Save.

There is also an AP Packer in "Just Business" but nobody talks about or obtains it, cuz like the AP Sultan on all other Versions of SA besides Mobile, it requires 1 Cheat Code to obtain it, including Mobile.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 2

Well it seems like it is impossible to get AP Firetruck on Mobile. I will have to let that go then. But I will get the AP Feltzer in the same mission later on :D

Lethal Vaccine

It's impossible on PS2/3, basically, as well. You gotta be unhuman to get it, basically. As I said before, there is only ONE guy in the entire world that I know got it on PS2. Nobody else can pull it off.

@Jumpey, you should check the other PS2 Topic of my SA Save. It's way better than this one. This one is just a continuation of my PS2 Save. All my better Special Vehicles are in my PS2 Save.

• Like 2

f*ck. I restarted my SA Mobile Save. I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to get EC Black Perennial, AP Sanchez, AP Tampa. Now I missed out on EC Green Mesa. For some f*cking reason after taking the Mesa back to my property garage near Cesar Vialpandi's house and going back to the docks to finish the mission Robbing Uncle Sam, after saving the game in my Grove Street safehouse and loading my game the next day my MESA DISAPPEARED. What should I do?

@Militia

You're right. V is getting more boring. Now Im playing SA on my ipad more often :)

Edited by Jumpey

Jumpey; I know we're speaking about mobile save , but on PS2 I usually check my vehicles after the mission BEFORE I save. Vanishing vehicles has happened many times for me as well, before I learned to reopen the garage door and close , just BEFORE saving.

Could also be a memory issue. If you store your Mesa (for example), and then continues the mission, make sure to not enter too many vehicles during or after the mission, or the Mesa might disappear.

So to make things even clearer; put your Mesa in a garage, use only ONE vehicle to get back to the docks. Help Ryder and escape the soldiers and pass the mission. Use only ONE vehicle to get back to where you stored your Mesa. Open up the garage door to check the Mesa..If you look closely, you'll see your Mesa's engine running. Thats bad. So open and close the garage door. Now it's all fine. Save.

Edited by 7 day survivor

Lethal Vaccine

Ok, first of all, the Mesa is not the only Special Vehicle in Robbing Uncle Sam. You can get the EC Mesa, BP Forklift, and EP Mule, all at the same time, and PASS the Mission...

Mesa is only special if it has the roof. It sometimes spawns without a roof. This isn't special. You must reload until you get it to spawn.

And, I know why it disappeared. Actually, it happens 100% of the time. You're supposed to go back to the Garage after the Mission. When you store a Mission Based Vehicle DURING a Mission before you pass or fail it, the Garage doesn't acknowledge it's inside there. After you store the Mesa and Forklift and pass the Mission, you go back to the Garage and open it, close it, open it, and close it again. NOW, you can save the game. This happens for every single vehice you put inside a Garage DURING a Mission before it's either passed or failed...

If you fail or pass a Mission, then store the Special Vehicle, once you close the Garage, it's acknowledged. What I said above is only for DURING the Mission when you store something. You can easily tell cuz like 7 day survivor said, the engine is still running, the door is left open, there is still some dents on the Vehicle, etc, etc, etc...

@Jumpey, I suggest making a list before starting, and put all the Special Vehicles in order. That's what I do. I wouldn't do that now as I know SA like the back of my palm, however, if you are new to collecting and don't know what there even is to collect, make a list...

Edited by Militia

gangster2332

Could also be a memory issue. If you store your Mesa (for example), and then continues the mission, make sure to not enter too many vehicles during or after the mission, or the Mesa might disappear.

make sur not to enter any vehicle. the memory in sa sucks ass, itll get deleted if you get out of range ftom it, even when ure running

@militia. no. its also special without roof. without roof its uc, with roof its uc/uc2

Edited by gangster2332

Lethal Vaccine

That's cuz on Mobile, you can't run away from the Vehicle leaving the door open. CJ always is locked on the ground and closes the door on Mobile before he can move away from the Vehicle, meanwhile on every other platform, you can get out of the car and quickly hold the analog stick and the run button to run away, leaving the door open. Never saw it happen on Mobile, not even once, thus Cars vanish much easier...

Ah, I see. I only ever heard that is was EC2 and that's with Roof. Without Roof I heard it's not special. Everyone obtains it with Roof who has it and obtained it on Youtube for their own Collections...

But about Robbing Uncle Sam, I can bet anybody a million dollars, cuz I know I am right about why those disappear. It happened to me in my playthrough on PS2, and it happened to my friend's playthrough playing the PS3 Digital Version, and it happened to Jumpey on Mobile....It's because you are storing them while the Mission is on. If you do that, then after Mission is passed or failed WITHOUT checking the Garage, they vanish, 100% of the time. Garage doesn't acknowledge them, thus they are not even in the Garage, basically...

EDIT: Like I said, it's only special with the roof and it's an EC2. It's not even EC. But I could careless over these technicalities between EC/EC2, it's stupid. Special Color? EC. Simple as that. I don't care if it's secondary or not...

Edited by Militia

Jumpey; I know we're speaking about mobile save , but on PS2 I usually check my vehicles after the mission BEFORE I save. Vanishing vehicles has happened many times for me as well, before I learned to reopen the garage door and close , just BEFORE saving.

So to make things even clearer; put your Mesa in a garage, use only ONE vehicle to get back to the docks. Help Ryder and escape the soldiers and pass the mission. Use only ONE vehicle to get back to where you stored your Mesa. Open up the garage door to check the Mesa..If you look closely, you'll see your Mesa's engine running. Thats bad. So open and close the garage door. Now it's all fine. Save.

Oh well thanks for the tips. I can't turn back and restart since some of the vehicles i obtained were a pain in the arse. I'll just get EC/UF Teal Pony with sound system as a compensation vehicle.

Btw @Militia, I didnt know that the roof was unique. But the Mesa I lost had the roof. So that means it was a pity it vanished... :(:(

Maybe the reason why I lost it was because after parking the Mesa in my garage i opened the garage door again to have a look at the Mesa and jacked a Voodoo to get back to Ryder... But yeah thanks Militia and 7 day sirvivor for the tips to avoid the disappearing car glitch. I will try to avoid it...

Edited by Jumpey

Lethal Vaccine

Off-Road/EC Pony from Life's a Beach is very easy to get. Sound System isn't special, btw. You can find Pony's with the sound system in the back spawn in traffic on the streets...

It's just like the Black Perennial. It's not special. Only the roof is. You can get this Black Color at the Mod Shop, but the ROOF can't be modded. Same for the EC Mesa. The green color isn't special, you can get it at any Mod Shop. The ROOF is Special, since you can't mod the roof...

Same with the EC Black Stretch. You can't mod the bottom half Black. Only the rest of the Stretch can be Black via Mod Shop. Thus, only the bottom half of the EC Stretch from "Ice Cold Killa" is special...

@Jumpey, how do you have the AP Boxville for instance, when you are still in Los Santos? How can you be on T-Bone Mendez in San Fierro when you are still in Los Santos? I hope you're not lying to us of what you really have in your Collection! :D I never lie what I have.

You should also check on my PS2 Save File. It's way better than this one...

Edited by Militia

Off-Road/EC Pony from Life's a Beach is very easy to get. Sound System isn't special, btw. You can find Pony's with the sound system in the back spawn in traffic on the streets...

It's just like the Black Perennial. It's not special. Only the roof is. You can get this Black Color at the Mod Shop, but the ROOF can't be modded. Same for the EC Mesa. The green color isn't special, you can get it at any Mod Shop. The ROOF is Special, since you can't mod the roof...

Same with the EC Black Stretch. You can't mod the bottom half Black. Only the rest of the Stretch can be Black via Mod Shop. Thus, only the bottom half of the EC Stretch from "Ice Cold Killa" is special...

@Jumpey, how do you have the AP Boxville for instance, when you are still in Los Santos? How can you be on T-Bone Mendez in San Fierro when you are still in Los Santos? I hope you're not lying to us of what you really have in your Collection! :D I never lie what I have.

You should also check on my PS2 Save File. It's way better than this one...

I'm not lying lol :), I'm just playing on another save. That AP Boxville is on the first save file. The one i am playing now is 3rd save file :). I won't lie about my collection to you guys :D Edited by Jumpey

Lethal Vaccine

Ah, I see now. Well, yeah, it's not really that special when you have random Vehicles all spread out over different Save Files. In PS2, I got 46. In Mobile I got 28. I always make frequent backups, too. So if something disappears, I reload my backup Save, thus never PERMANENTLY losing a damn thing...

But yeah, try getting 40-50-60-70 Special Vehicles on ONE Save File. Now THAT is the challenge. As I said dozen times now, my Mobile Save was just to obtain all the others I missed. I already got everything on the PS2 Save, basically...

Edited by Militia

I like the revving sound of the Mesa :D But i wont want to replay the save file and go through collecting all that crap again. I will just replace the Mesa with other EC vehicles, probably AP vehicles.

It seems a little early to ask, but i am curious how jam8tone got AP vehicles from jealous girlfriends. can someone help me??

Edited by Jumpey

Lethal Vaccine

Easy as pie...

And...You can get the AP Romero, AP Monster, and AP Police Ranger at the beginning of the game. So...It's not early.

I suggest you read up on things before trying to complete these GTA's for Special Vehicles. You need to know about the mechanics and what can and cannot be done, etc, before starting...

I have 5 AP Jealous Girlfriend Vehicles in PS2 and 1 in Mobile, got all 6 of them. All you need is a Tow Truck. It's so damn easy, lol...

But yeah, my PS2 Save will always be the one I care about. I did this Mobile Save for fun, basically...

Edited by Militia

Easy as pie...

And...You can get the AP Romero, AP Monster, and AP Police Ranger at the beginning of the game. So...It's not early.

I suggest you read up on things before trying to complete these GTA's for Special Vehicles. You need to know about the mechanics and what can and cannot be done, etc, before starting...

I have 5 AP Jealous Girlfriend Vehicles in PS2 and 1 in Mobile, got all 6 of them. All you need is a Tow Truck. It's so damn easy, lol...

But yeah, my PS2 Save will always be the one I care about. I did this Mobile Save for fun, basically...

Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it! :D

Lethal Vaccine

No problem. When I first obtained those AP Girlfriend Vehicles I was so happy. Big thanks to fnxrak and OrionSR, actually. If those guys weren't around, I don't think I could of figured it out. The Video I posted above was only uploaded 3 weeks ago. There was nothing really on Youtube back in December 2014 when I was doing my PS2 Save for 5 of the AP Girlfriend Vehicles. So fnxrak and OrionSR walked me through the procedure to get them. My favorite is the AP Monster. So fun driving down the opposite lane of freeway driving over top of everyone, LOL

Let me know when you get one of them. If you get one, the rest are the same procedure. I hope you don't disable the two-time dating scripts. If you disable them, you can never obtain any of these unless you restart a NEW Game.

Yeah you're damn right Militia :) If it wasnt for OrionSR and fnxrak I havent got them either.

Pretty crazy how so many veterans and SA fans never got the chance to see the Jealous GF because the conditions to get it is pretty broken and dumb.

The Impounds and Jealous GF is some cool "hidden" feats, to say the least <3

Lethal Vaccine

Unfortunately a lot of the older guys who started it all are long gone. A lot of them got too busy and moved on and aren't around anymore, like System Error for example.

I am glad there is still some around, though, and also some new faces, as well.

Without Special Vehicles, the Games are too easy...Obtaining them makes it MUCH more fun and gives a challenge, as well.

gangster2332

hey man, most of these posts should be in the proofed vehicles topic :p

Lethal Vaccine

That Topic doesn't get any attention. Jumpey doesn't use the designated Topics that are scattered around the Forum, so that is why there is a lot of Off-Topic in my 100% Topics. But at the end of the day, it's not even Off-Topic, since it's about each GTA and the Special Vehicles included in each.

But yeah, I agree. People need to go to each designated Topic to post. It's against the Forum Rules to post Off-Topic constantly in random Topics. There is a place for every discussion. Just use those...

Damn. I am trying to get a hotknife and I intend to make it EP/FP from Gray Imports. For some damn reason everytime i cancel the mission the driver will get stuck but when i try to get in he will drive off. Its really frustrating. Also, is the Uranus a very rare car to see? I managed to get one but I ditched it :p

Edited by Jumpey

gangster2332

Damn. I am trying to get a hotknife and I intend to make it EP/FP from Gray Imports. For some damn reason everytime i cancel the mission the driver will get stuck but when i try to get in he will drive off. Its really frustrating. Also, is the Uranus a very rare car to see? I managed to get one but I ditched it :p

no the uranus is pretty common. its also always available after finishing the wang cars asset

• Like 2

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, nothing special about the Uranus...

Hotknife is cool cuz it doesn't spawn anywhere but Vigilante and if you get all Gold in Driving School. So having an EP/FP Hotknife is awesome. It's just like the Phoenix. It only spawns in 1 San Fierro Race later in the Game and also only in Vigilante. Nowhere else will you find them.

When deciding which Rare Vehicles to get to convert to EP/FP, you should pick ones that do not spawn on the streets and/or ones found only in a restricted territory. The Turismo and Bullet, for instance, can only be found in San Fierro and Las Venturas, for the most part, as well as Vigilante. Those are nice to also have.

But there is way too many Special Vehicles featured in the Story Missions to actually get all these and keep them. If I had to pick, I'd say the best 4 Rare Vehicles people should convert is the Hotknife, Phoenix, NRG-500, and Sea Sparrow. The NRG-500 isn't rare and can even be found in a car park in Los Santos, however, it's nice to have since it's a small Vehicle. It can be useful to store in the tiny Garages, thus you can have MORE Special Vehicles in your collection. Not to mention, it's the fastest Bike in the game and goes nicely with the AP PCJ-600, AP Sanchez, AP FCR-900, and AP HPV-1000. This is why I went for the EP/FP Freeway and EP/FP NRG-500 in this Mobile Save. I never thought of these things when I was doing my PS2 Save back in December. All of which I forgot about during my PS2 playthrough, I did it all for this Mobile Save, basically...

But like I stated numerous times before, I was on a mission to get the BEST Special Vehicles SA had to offer for my PS2 Save, which I did. This Mobile Save just has the "left overs" and second-tier Special Vehicles. My PS2 Save will always be the better one.

Edited by Militia