2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What is your favorite thing to do when you get a bounty set on you?

Im Ricky I Win

Im Ricky I Win

Like the title says, what's your favorite thing to do when you get a bounty put on you?

I don't really care if I get killed or not I just like it sometimes when I have a 9k bounty on my head and I have to run from half a lobby or so. I would consider myself a better than average driver so I like to taunt people. Go into the middle of town, wait for people to catch up then take off etc.

I also like to find places with a 1 way in 1 way out type of deal and plant proximity mines.

What's your favorite thing to do? I want some ideas for the next time I get a bounty on me.

• Like 1

Depends how much the amount is. If its say 7-9k i'll get up high, heavy sniper ready. They always come....they always die!

I will never run from a lobby but at the same time i will lay low until the bounty is gone. When u have that skull on u u attract alot af unwanted attention. If u want to simply go shopping bring a buddy if y want to survive. Nothing like having a 9k bounty on u and u want to survive but u want to go get a new outfit.lol

WarnerKiller

If you've got a buddy with you, just get them to shoot you and take it. They can even split the money with you...

Submarine.

I really want to try this.

I used to like to take a helicopter up to the under construction skyscraper downtown. About mid-way down there is an open floor that's fun to wait out bounties on. Anyone comes in there looking for you, they really want to claim it. I was doing a pretty good job defending that area for a while. Someone finally decided they had enough of me and got a cargobob to sky-lift a tank up there.

...I didn't make it. lol

Anyway, now most of the time I just go into a private lobby and do missions until the bounty is gone. Easy money.

• Like 1

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

ProfessionalN00b

I just like to get on the subway and ride around under the streets. It's hilarious to see the player dots swarm to your location above ground and not be able to figure out where you're at.

Though eventually some will get it and be waiting for you with a nice buffet of bullets down the line. Still fun while it lasts.

• Like 4

Verstappen

Get shot dead so I don't have it anymore, otherwise drive an insurgent pretty fast hoping they blow it up.

I really hate bounties.

• Like 1

I usually spend time alone alone in a private lobby so it doesn't matter. If I end up in a public lobby with a bounty, I just go back to the private session. Or I stick around in Paleto Bay, that way I know that if someone comes near they need to get shot.

DentureDynamite

I used to like to take a helicopter up to the under construction skyscraper downtown. About mid-way down there is an open floor that's fun to wait out bounties on. Anyone comes in there looking for you, they really want to claim it. I was doing a pretty good job defending that area for a while. Someone finally decided they had enough of me and got a cargobob to sky-lift a tank up there.

...I didn't make it. lol

You and me should team up--also one of my favorite places. BTW, have you ever encountered the following problem there (usually during four- or five-star wanted levels)? Note a proximity mine taking out one of the N.O.O.S.E. troopers. lol

One of two things usually happens to me when I get a bounty:

I try to get to a defensible place, but get nailed somewhere en route

- or -

I get to a great place (e.g. jump into my Kraken and head to sea), have plenty of ammo...and no-one cares. lol

Edited by DentureDynamite

i like a good chase around the city if the player get to close to kill me i change sesion or enter a mission wherever to escape hahaha

i like a good chase around the city if the player get to close to kill me i change sesion or enter a mission wherever to escape hahaha

Son of Lucifer

Bit of a bitch move is it not?

• Like 2

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

go to a invite only and fly around with my besra or do missions and wait to collect the bounty. idk weather it's $1,000 or 9 that's my money.:)

drive up to a friend and ask them to kill me.

• Like 2

TacoSmuggler

Normally get a jet and fly around, if anyone is good enough to shoot me down in dogfight then fair play - they deserve it. If the lobby is quieter I'll often set-up camp on a rooftop with ladder access and mine the ladders/snipe anyone coming close.

• Like 2

chef_archie

A) Jump on the train and take a tour of San Andreas or B) Jump in the Hydra and fly it to the stratosphere and change to hover mode and grab lunch, since your icon on the mini map will not reveal you are in a jet.

• Like 1

Señor_Fisto

Last week I was doing some public heist missions with a bounty (not really a great idea in retrospect)

every time we'd load in everyone would be talking on their phone, smoking a cigarette etc

and me in the corner just taking my cyanide pill so I can spawn NOT within arm's reach from 3 random possible assailants

either way submarine is king

Edited by Señor_Fisto

SmokesWithCigs

I like to hide I'm the pacific standard bank in thupstairs offices and wait on gamers to come after me and pick them off orgetasun and hide in the sea. The abandoned mine in grand senora dessert is a good place to hide as well. When in doubt I let a friend or crew member kill me and we split the cash even.

• Like 1

DaltonWilliams123

Lead them on a great chase. I alert my friend who I am playing with at the time. He then sweeps in off-radar and kills me in front of the person who has spent 30 minutes chasing me in an armoured Kuruma. They get so annoyed its great XD. When on my own I get in a Luxor and lose any armed aircraft in the skyscrapers. They end up crashing or giving up.

Plethorius

Depends on the mood. I'm usually not into a lot of PvP so I might go to a private server and try to make some cash. If I'm feeling reckless I'll grab a fast car and start making passes through areas where groups of people are and wait for someone to chase, then try to have some fun. Usually ends up in at least one good kill for me, and then me dying in a hail of bullets or an explosion.

My Name Is Karen

It may sound like a very dick move, but I like going in wallbreaches watching get shot till they leave or hear them rage. $3000 or less, I taunt players round town or I go and purposely get shot, I could care less. $5000 or more, a Hydra or a wallbreach. Theyre fun while they last.

RAZORFACEJONES

Just keep sticky bombing stolen cars and driving right at other players and suicide bombing them until someone finally gets me. Quick way to get rid of a bounty. I'm not sure how long you have to wait to get that money but its faster just to do missions, races and deathmatches or even sell a stolen car.

I like the building in the back of the airport, park your chopper on the roof and stand under it, everyone thinks your glitching when they blow up the chopper and your still there.

Eventually they come into sticky bomb range

Airport_sticky.jpg

Edited by TheHammer
  • Like 2

FrugalDangerMan

Like TheHammer above, I like to hide out in a building interior that not many people know about. The Police Station from the Prison Bus Heist. Out back there is a gated area that has a set of doors down a set of stairs. They're open and the only access point to the building.

I plant a prox mine on the floor just inside the first inner door by one of the detention cells. This location is outside of grenade range and you cant shoot it because the door opens in front of the mine.

This is my back up to defend the only entrance, I then head up and hide out up behind the counter/desk near the main/front doors and shoot people through the glass as they try to enter. There's a Sprunk machine up there for health and anyone shooting into the police station draws the ire of the cops who are all around the building. The downside to this method in that my kills also draw the attention of the police to me. It's kind of like hiding out inside a hornet nest and calling Lester only works so often.

Once people figure out how to get in and die via the mine, I then take up position behind a pillar and the only way to me is a kill box/bottle neck. I've had 22-1 kd ratios from the real diehards, but most people either go passive and try to blindside me or just give up.

Yesterday. I had to give the bounty up after I had killed 3 players at least 8 tiems a piece. They finally came in via passive and sourounded me. I was like, OK, you got me. And let them take the bounty. All $1000 of it.

I've managed to hold out the full 48 minutes and hold on to my bounty and I've had people get lucky shots off with rockets and or sticky bombs and died within minutes. Each time is different and it's always fun.

***edit*** for some reason, formatting doesn't seem to work where I am posting. sorry for the massive block of text.

***edit 2*** Never mind....

Edited by PNutterSammich
  • Like 2

Like TheHammer above, I like to hide out in a building interior that not many people know about. The Police Station from the Prison Bus Heist. Out back there is a gated area that has a set of doors down a set of stairs. They're open and the only access point to the building.

I plant a prox mine on the floor just inside the first inner door by one of the detention cells. This location is outside of grenade range and you cant shoot it because the door opens in front of the mine.

This is my back up to defend the only entrance, I then head up and hide out up behind the counter/desk near the main/front doors and shoot people through the glass as they try to enter. There's a Sprunk machine up there for health and anyone shooting into the police station draws the ire of the cops who are all around the building. The downside to this method in that my kills also draw the attention of the police to me. It's kind of like hiding out inside a hornet nest and calling Lester only works so often.

Once people figure out how to get in and die via the mine, I then take up position behind a pillar and the only way to me is a kill box/bottle neck. I've had 22-1 kd ratios from the real diehards, but most people either go passive and try to blindside me or just give up.

Yesterday. I had to give the bounty up after I had killed 3 players at least 8 tiems a piece. They finally came in via passive and sourounded me. I was like, OK, you got me. And let them take the bounty. All $1000 of it.

I've managed to hold out the full 48 minutes and hold on to my bounty and I've had people get lucky shots off with rockets and or sticky bombs and died within minutes. Each time is different and it's always fun.

***edit*** for some reason, formatting doesn't seem to work where I am posting. sorry for the massive block of text.

***edit 2*** Never mind....

Sounds like a fun and great idea.

I normally just get in a tank and kill as many as I can until my tank explodes, unless I can get to a safe area to blow my own tank up if its close to that point, then request a new one. Normally it attracts other tanks and the odd jet, if things are getting too heated i dip into an apartment for awhile

WWEMichaelB

A lot of people on here have to lying because I think its obvious the majority of the people who have bounties hide in wall breaches like a bunch pussies because they're afraid to die in a video game. SMH Oh and my favorite part is when the bounty pulls the lan cable to avoid a k/d loss and still keep the bounty.

I consider that griefing and report players like you.

Edited by WWEMichaelB

Whitedodge00

A lot of people on here have to lying because I think its obvious the majority of the people who have bounties hide in wall breaches like a bunch pussies because they're afraid to die in a video game. SMH Oh and my favorite part is when the bounty pulls the lan cable to avoid a k/d loss and still keep the bounty.

I consider that griefing and report players like you.

Someone's salty.

• Like 1

DirtyWorka

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll choose a wallbreach, tank, God mode, or leave before someone kills me. Either way anyone who puts a bounty on me I just thank them for the money and move on. Simple as that.