3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

Hobbes100

Thank you for making this mod, sjaak327 - It's just as good as your last mod in GTA IV!!!

I was just wondering about some things:

1. Will additional teleport options be added, (for example, the stunt jumps etc.), and will there be more GTA Online interiors, such as garages and mid-class apartments?

2. When spawing a member of the police force as a bodyguard, they don't seem to work when you have a wanted level and help you out - Is this on purpose or is it a bug?

3. Is there a bulletproof tire option, (as of yet in the car mod menu I don't seem to see it?)

Thanks again for making this trainer! It's a great mod!

Craigsters

I'm just letting you know that the teleport to alien part locations worked and I completed the The Final Frontier mission

thanks

Edited by Craigsters

sjaak327

Thank you for making this mod, sjaak327 - It's just as good as your last mod in GTA IV!!!

I was just wondering about some things:

1. Will additional teleport options be added, (for example, the stunt jumps etc.), and will there be more GTA Online interiors, such as garages and mid-class apartments?

2. When spawing a member of the police force as a bodyguard, they don't seem to work when you have a wanted level and help you out - Is this on purpose or is it a bug?

3. Is there a bulletproof tire option, (as of yet in the car mod menu I don't seem to see it?)

Thanks again for making this trainer! It's a great mod!

You are welcome, thanks for your kind words :)

now to answer your questions:

1) If I can find those stunt jumps, I will certainly add them. In regards to more online apartments, I actually glitched into the ones currently in the trainer myself using airbreak. It's pretty easy to do, so I invite people to try and give me the coords, so that I can add them and everyone can enjoy.

2) I have not looked into this yet, but will see if I can set relationships in such a way that this might actually work

3) car god mode gives you those bullet proof tyres automatically. I also plan on adding the "special car god mode" in which you can customize what options are enabled, one of the things that haven't been "ported" from IV trainer due to time constraints. I suppose that would do it, I can of course easily add it to the veh mod menu as well, but seems a bit redundant.

Edited by sjaak327

Jax765

Works fantastically so far, helped a lot with my most recent machinima.

One question, are you going to organize the character model menus like in Enhanced Trainer? It's a lot easier to find specific models in that one, as everthing's named properly and categorized.

Edited by Jax765

sjaak327

you are the second one to ask. They are organized, IG peds, CS peds and several other categories. If you are referring to naming them, I can provide you with the list of 600 something peds and you name them for me, and I put them back in. That way everyone benefits.

Gsterman

Will online masks and clothes be added?

Plutia

will this eventually have the features that SNT 6.5 for gta 4 had? as in, random speech, spawn random bodyguard via hotkey, spawn driver via hotkey, spawn random attacking peds/driving attacking peds by hotkey/enter drunk mode/etc?

and sjaak, plenty of other people have already named all of the ped models, check enhanced native trainer, they have a name for every single model, you could use those, lol.

Edited by xbon

Jax765

you are the second one to ask. They are organized, IG peds, CS peds and several other categories. If you are referring to naming them, I can provide you with the list of 600 something peds and you name them for me, and I put them back in. That way everyone benefits.

You mean you send me the list of filenames and I send back the renamed versions? If so, I'll happily do the story peds.

Edited by Jax765

Hobbes100

Thank you sjaak327 for your answers!

Jax765

BTW, is there some kind of trick to keeping a bodyguard in combat? I'm using the riot mod, and I have to keep using the combat option in the clone menu to make them keep fighting, otherwise they just stop shooting when they follow me.

sjaak327

will this eventually have the features that SNT 6.5 for gta 4 had? as in, random speech, spawn random bodyguard via hotkey, spawn driver via hotkey, spawn random attacking peds/driving attacking peds by hotkey/enter drunk mode/etc?

and sjaak, plenty of other people have already named all of the ped models, check enhanced native trainer, they have a name for every single model, you could use those, lol.

As to using the work of others, no not going to do that, this is my trainer, and it has to be original. I am not copying other people's work, as I do not feel comfortable with that. I have copied a few options from Alexander blade, and those option I have named in the OP. I am not about to do more of those.

As to more hotkeys, yes that will come (with limits, as R does bind a sh*tload of stuff already. As to more options like previous trainer, yes, when time permits.

As to drunk mode, I doubt that will come, as my intimal look into this revealed that the drunk cam from IV isn't in V.

Jax765

As to using the work of others, no not going to do that, this is my trainer, and it has to be original. I am not copying other people's work, as I do not feel comfortable with that. I have copied a few options from Alexander blade, and those option I have named in the OP. I am not about to do more of those.

As to more hotkeys, yes that will come (with limits, as R does bind a sh*tload of stuff already. As to more options like previous trainer, yes, when time permits.

As to drunk mode, I doubt that will come, as my intimal look into this revealed that the drunk cam from IV isn't in V.

Is it possible to edit character voice sets? I spawned the crazy hitchhiker (Ursula), and she uses a black woman's voice instead of her normal one, probably because she's part of a model group that includes a black skin. I'm guessing there's some kind of variable there that would need to be tweaked?

Edited by Jax765

sjaak327

it was in IV, and I am pretty sure it will be in V, but it needs more research. Not in the actual system, as that hasn't changed, but the actual voice/speech strings.

Voit Turyv

Random question, would it be possible to install any existing horn and any existing wheels on a car?

Jax765

it was in IV, and I am pretty sure it will be in V, but it needs more research. Not in the actual system, as that hasn't changed, but the actual voice/speech strings.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing you implement it if possible :)

BTW, can you please answer my question regarding bodyguards? They tend to just stand there during combat. Is it dependent on the character model, or is it just a glitch?

Craigsters

I don't understand why people insist on referring to other peoples mods to be copied into this one and think that modders automatically allow and openly share ideal's and or except the original modders work and be happy with it, geesh, either use this mod as is or go back and use the mod you want features of copied into this one, it doesn't work that way people, You can't have your cake and eat it too!..

sjaak327 your doing a awesome job and keep up the awesome work, your one of the best trainer builders I know :^::^::^::^::^:

WildBrick142

I am pretty sure I followed the game, when in game the game tells me something is compact or sports I have put them in that category. One of those blistas is a sports car (according to the ingame message, then it is a sports car for me :)

I was referring to the way Go Go Monkey Blista is listed in Compacts class instead of Sports class like the game says.

jajbCg9.png

sjaak327

Ok will move the GOGO Monkey to the right category :)

Ezuu

So many options :lol:. Thanks a lot again for the hard work Sjaak!

K20

oh fudge-cakes-of-a-####.... this post has been here for 3 days and i didnt notice it.

looks like an amazing trainer. everything in one. specially car mods, no need to go in paint and spray anymore

thanks OP. i'll install it when i get home.

Njale

Just waiting for the save function.

axe864

can i move spawned objects?

btw. Great Trainer

Edited by axe864

Kjaystar

Is there a way to permanently, save "disable auto radio station"? Every time I log into the game it's usually one of the first things I have to do, since it's automatically re-enabled when you close out the game.

DaJeroen

Got a small suggestion, could you re-add the "save to .ini" thing. It was also in GTA 4 and you could save all your settings including godmode etc.

LeonEma

Is there a way to permanently, save "disable auto radio station"? Every time I log into the game it's usually one of the first things I have to do, since it's automatically re-enabled when you close out the game.

simply edit the ini file...

turn to 0 the auto radio line ;)

K3R

Really good work so far Sjaak. Are you planning new updates soon? We miss a few things from GTAIV, but you have destroyed your competitors with that, man.

I especially like the weapons category, at last we can attach/dettach the f*ckin silencer hahaha

Jax765

How do you select the other two protagonists as bodyguards to spawn? Am I missing something, or are their entries not in the list of models?

sjaak327

That was a mistake on my part. Has already been fixed in the version I am working on now:

-fixed autodrive for both Ped/Bodyguards and Player

-added the three playermodels in modelselection for bodyguards

-fixed never wanted to not flash stars

-fixed freeze wanted level

-Vehicle mod menu will now retrieve text for mods from the game

-fixed issue with nearest ped stuff picking up player (Michael), shouldn't happen anymore

-moved Gogo Blista to right category

Jax765

Ah, I see. Thanks. I'm trying to spawn to peds to fight each other, but they only seem to come after me (unless I make one a bodyguard and the other an attacking ped, and even then the ped will often try to target me instead). Is there a way to lower the player's targeting priority so that peds will target each other instead?

Edited by Jax765

DanielMiller88

How to switch seats?