3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

sjaak327

^Wait are you saying that options is enabled, did I make another mistake in the ini ?

This is simply when you select to freeze the time, it will be freezed at that time. I think it is also use with one of the time syncs.

Lucian Dragos

^Wait are you saying that options is enabled, did I make another mistake in the ini ?

This is simply when you select to freeze the time, it will be freezed at that time. I think it is also use with one of the time syncs.

I was going to ask too. It also effects the "Real Time" mode but it would be nice to be able to set the real time mode to start with the game but keep the game clock at the time it was saved..

sjaak327

I was going to ask too. It also effects the "Real Time" mode but it would be nice to be able to set the real time mode to start with the game but keep the game clock at the time it was saved..

ah ! so you stop the game and the time is say 17:10 it would start again at 17:10 ?

that might be a bit tricky to achieve.

BreakLux

Awesome job on the Trainer, sjaak. Finally a good one with all the features one needs.

I found a bug however. It seems that it breaks some of my LUA mods, such as the Night Vision one and the IV Style Exit. They seem to stop working a short time after launching the game. I could only replicate this issue by launching the trainer with F3 and then getting into the car.

Could you look into it, please?

raburs

Awesome job on the Trainer, sjaak. Finally a good one with all the features one needs.

I found a bug however. It seems that it breaks some of my LUA mods, such as the Night Vision one and the IV Style Exit. They seem to stop working a short time after launching the game. I could only replicate this issue by launching the trainer with F3 and then getting into the car.

Could you look into it, please?

Disable KeyBindings in the ini..

Change disablekeybindings 0 to 1

seb2314

Oh yeah, I definitely meant if you could add both of those options as optional ones, turning them on or off in the INI file would definitely be awesome. Thank you

Lucian Dragos

ah ! so you stop the game and the time is say 17:10 it would start again at 17:10 ?

that might be a bit tricky to achieve.

I wish I new programing to help. From a user POV I thought it may have been just a matter of having the Real Time Duration option "over look" so to speak the time setting in the ini so it just loads as the game clock as it was. But like most things the users see it's probability much more involved then that lol

sjaak327

I am thinking it might do that without any interference from me, it sounds like the game starting at that time is a bug. Maybe I will disable usage of those times and see what happens.

SilverRST

This one:

StartupHour=12 //Startup Hour

StartupMinute=05 //Startup Minute

How can I disable it?

sjaak327

Silver, you can't (I think) will have to be disabled on my side, and that can't happen this week. So you use realtime or freeze time ?

SilverRST

Silver, you can't (I think) will have to be disabled on my side, and that can't happen this week. So you use realtime or freeze time ?

No need to hurry of course :)

And yes, I use real time clock (not the system sync)

Edited by SilverRST

sjaak327

Yeah, I cannot remember why this was added, it was already in IV trainer and I just replicated it. It's 6 years ago, and my memory seems to fail me in this instant :)

SilverRST

Yeah, I cannot remember why this was added, it was already in IV trainer and I just replicated it. It's 6 years ago, and my memory seems to fail me in this instant :)

6 years ago, damn, we're getting old.

Edited by SilverRST

f5544

Wow great trainer, van you add switch seat maybe?

sjaak327

^ yeah, sure, it was in IV trainer but as I said in the OP I didn't have time to add it to this one. It will come in due time.

f5544

Ohh no problem Sjaak. Great work take your time.

Edited by f5544

Carrythxd

Thank you! :D

Cobaiye

Thank you for the trainer !

Unfortunately I have a problem. When I spawn a driver and activate the option "drive to waypoint" the driver will stop, but when I get out the car the driver starts driving. The driver also freaks out and drives off the road right to the waypoint ignoring the obstacles on his way.
Could you fix that ? Thank you in advance man !

sjaak327

Yeah I am aware of the problem, it also seems to depend on the driving style. someone gave me a fairly good description of what they actually do, once I get back home I will post it here. I will also review the way I do this, I probably need to change it a bit.

Darlyn

Seconding the request for a font size option. Some of the fonts are too small.

GenoClysm

Trainer works fine for the most part, however, when using the 'ragdoll nearest ped' or 'ignite nearest ped' options, and others of that sort, it's ragdolling me and burning me and freezing me instead of the nearest ped to me.

Is this a known issue or might it be one of my plugins? I have a ragdoll on command plugin and stuff.

sjaak327

haha, in my testing that didn't happen, will put in a check to not perform this on the playerped, or leave it in, as it IS funny :)

SNIT01

@sjaak327 Any word on the DLC peds? Am I missing them or are they not there?

SilverRST

@sjaak327 Any word on the DLC peds? Am I missing them or are they not there?

Ah yes, also what about the christmas dlc?

GenoClysm

haha, in my testing that didn't happen, will put in a check to not perform this on the playerped, or leave it in, as it IS funny :)

lmao. While it was funny at first, i'd think it'd be a bit more funny to see the peds around me suffering :-)

wow that was morbid

Edit: Also, is there a feature to change the size of the trainer(ie make it bigger) or is that something that could be added? One of the fonts i like very much, but it's a bit hard to read at it's size, and given i have a relatively large monitor running at a large resolution, i wouldnt mind if the trainer took more space.

Edited by GenoClysm

crazycarrot

Trainer seems awesome but I keep getting this error when I have followed the simple instructions of placing the TWO files in the root folder. I have used other mods fine before. Any help pal?

281vg9y.png

Craigsters

I found a possible bug with re-doing or replaying a mission, I was trying to replay marriage counseling because I got a silver in it and wanted gold and when I went to replay it, it started snowing in Michael's back yard and then he was in his north yankton robbery gear, but in the front hallway of his home talking to his wife and then the game switch back to the north yankton robbery open scene

6o3Aeiu.jpg
xSr1msR.jpg
9MwchhT.jpg
VtFqDoB.jpg

Cyron43

Sorry if this has been reported already: When I enable "cops ignore player" then any cop car that tries to drive just stands there with smoking tires as if there's an invisible wall in front.

Trainer works fine for the most part, however, when using the 'ragdoll nearest ped' or 'ignite nearest ped' options, and others of that sort, it's ragdolling me and burning me and freezing me instead of the nearest ped to me.

Same here.

Edited by Cyron43

The Duke of Rockford

Does this trainer has spawn combat ped like in your GTA IV trainer? I always get amused when I watch a spawned ped try to attack another ped with a gun only for the cops nearby to respond and attack him.

Edited by The Duke of Rockford

TaazR

Tried it out there, it definitely lives up to the last one, great work! Can I ask, where did you get the list of all of the animations?