3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

oleg_aka_djmeg

does this trainer allow you to spawn new vehicles from the arena war update in single player? they use a different despawn method and so the old one that was implemented in this trainer and menyoo works with all other dlc cars except cars from this update.

LeeC2202
2 hours ago, oleg_aka_djmeg said:

does this trainer allow you to spawn new vehicles from the arena war update in single player? they use a different despawn method and so the old one that was implemented in this trainer and menyoo works with all other dlc cars except cars from this update.

I've just spawned the new Aftershock Dominator and drove round for quite a while in it, so it seems to work okay with this trainer.

oleg_aka_djmeg
1 minute ago, LeeC2202 said:

I've just spawned the new Aftershock Dominator and drove round for quite a while in it, so it seems to work okay with this trainer.

thanks, i'll give it a try this evening then.

Anda7x

Where I can find the RC cars?searched a Lil bit but found nothing lol,i'm dumb

Pizzahut
1 hour ago, Anda7x said:

Where I can find the RC cars?searched a Lil bit but found nothing lol,i'm dumb

It's in offroads. It's called the "RC Bandito".

Anda7x
36 minutes ago, Pizzahut said:

It's in offroads. It's called the "RC Bandito".

sjaak327

New version:

Changes from 9.0
-added 3 new horns.
-did a complete animation extract, I believe all animations are now in trainer. No duplicates. Total of 138.679 animations.
-added Christmas Decoration in Nightclub and in the Terrorbyte.
-fixed the VIP lounge. Also added the Spin the Wheel table, just for show.
-added Biker Mission wall in the biker clubhouses, again just for show.
-fixed bug where the 3 new weapons were not included with the infinite ammo,no reload.
-various small fixes.

no ini changes.

Anda7x

When snow is activated,all missions get stuck in a infinite loading screen ,for example the mission "deadman walking" after dave hit michael with that bat.

sjaak327
55 minutes ago, Anda7x said:

When snow is activated,all missions get stuck in a infinite loading screen ,for example the mission "deadman walking" after dave hit michael with that bat.

easy fix, don't enable snow :)

sjaak327

Changes from 9.1
-Ability to set Crowd Noise in Arena.
-Ability to change the appearance of the Arena whilst inside the Vip Lounge.
-Working "Spin the Wheel" in the Vip Lounge.

No ini changes.

sjaak327

Another update, probably the last one for a while.

Changes from 9.2
-Added support for Proximity Mines (I am using part of the code from drp4lyf, thanks) and updated it 
to support the five different Proximity Mines that were released in Arena War. There are 34 vehicles that support the five different proximity mines
and 10 that support the "gunrunning" mine, apart from the 6 release in that update, this includes the Khanjali, and the custom variants of the Mule, 
Speedo and Pounder.
You need to supply the vehicle with the mines yourself using the vehicle mod menu. Press N or D-pad right to deploy. Does not work when the menu is open.
-Adjusted Prizes for the Arena War Wheel.

No ini changes.

Edited by sjaak327

alberto2345

Do you provide source code?

sjaak327
6 hours ago, alberto2345 said:

Do you provide source code?

No, why ?

More than happy to provide parts of the source for people wanting specific things, as I don't believe keeping stuff to myself is good. However, see no reason to provide the whole source to anyone. Open source is bollocks, in each and every sense of the term, it is just something those Linux fanboys seem to value, in the real world, no-one gives a flying f*ck :)

LeeC2202

@sjaak327Something I keep meaning to ask, is there a performance hit from using outlined text? The reason I ask is that in certain instances, like customising vehicles or peds, the rect gets in the way, but because the text isn't outlined, it disappears against the sky unless you use coloured text. I'm not a fan of coloured menu text, so I always have it as white.

If there is no performance hit, would you consider adding an option in the "Set Menu Colors / Font" options to have the text outlined?

sjaak327
15 hours ago, LeeC2202 said:

@sjaak327Something I keep meaning to ask, is there a performance hit from using outlined text? The reason I ask is that in certain instances, like customising vehicles or peds, the rect gets in the way, but because the text isn't outlined, it disappears against the sky unless you use coloured text. I'm not a fan of coloured menu text, so I always have it as white.

If there is no performance hit, would you consider adding an option in the "Set Menu Colors / Font" options to have the text outlined?

I do not think there is any performance hit by how the text is being displayed.

Anyway:

Changes from 9.3
-Ability to set the mod kit in Vehicle mod menu, only applies to a small amount of vehicles, in fact, only 2 vanilla vehicles have more than one modkit, this is for the vehicle modders that can't make 
due with one modkit :).
-Thanks to Eddlm all vehicles can now have the same nitro effects that the arena war vehicles have, Vehicle options second page, Nitro, will save when save all settings is used.
To use press the same buttons as for the arena war vehicles, X on keyboard or A on controller. Does not show the Particle effects on vehicles without an exhaust. 
-Whenever you change cars, fall off your bike, or jump out of your car, the arena interior will "disappear". If this happens, I teleport you back to the pit. 
-various small fixes.

No ini changes.

alberto2345
18 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

No, why ?

More than happy to provide parts of the source for people wanting specific things, as I don't believe keeping stuff to myself is good. However, see no reason to provide the whole source to anyone. Open source is bollocks, in each and every sense of the term, it is just something those Linux fanboys seem to value, in the real world, no-one gives a flying f*ck :)

Mostly wanting to see how you did the head blending for MP character customisation.

sjaak327
On 12/26/2018 at 1:33 PM, alberto2345 said:

Mostly wanting to see how you did the head blending for MP character customisation.

Ok, more than happy to provide you with the code, pm me.

alberto2345
16 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Ok, more than happy to provide you with the code, pm me.

Apparently I can only send 0 messages per day :/

Not sure why that is.

Anyway, i think I'm good, someone else was helping me with it and I figured out what I needed to know, so thanks anyway.

I also noticed that when it comes to skin rash opacity, do you know of a function that gets the current opacity of it from the ped? I have tried finding the native but have had no luck.

sjaak327
2 hours ago, alberto2345 said:

Apparently I can only send 0 messages per day :/

Not sure why that is.

Anyway, i think I'm good, someone else was helping me with it and I figured out what I needed to know, so thanks anyway.

I also noticed that when it comes to skin rash opacity, do you know of a function that gets the current opacity of it from the ped? I have tried finding the native but have had no luck.

Most of that stuff cannot easily be detected, or in other words, we never found the native for it. To be honest with you, I am not even going to find it, as that stuff really does not interest me at all, I rather spend my time on other stuff :)

alberto2345
10 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Most of that stuff cannot easily be detected, or in other words, we never found the native for it. To be honest with you, I am not even going to find it, as that stuff really does not interest me at all, I rather spend my time on other stuff :)

Fair enough, no worries. Thanks anyway :)

sjaak327

New version:

Changes from 9.4
-Ability to replace the special ability bar with a bar that works both for boost (nitro) and shunt boost, if nitro is enabled, this will replace the special ability bar
with the bar related to nitro. To use this functionality, add nitro1=1 to defaults section of trainer ini. By default the special ability bar is not replaced.
-Ability to use mines on all vehicles, by default this option is disabled, and same as with nitro, it will only work on vehicles that have the relevant mod applied 
in the Vehicle mod menu. You can enable this option (vehicle options menu, page 2) All Vehicles have mines, and set the type of proximity mine, and now all vehicles will
have mines. This option will be saved when save all settings is used. Might not work perfectly on all vehicles. 
-Have tried to get more usefull mod slot names in the Vehicle Mod menu from the game, this does not work all the time, in that case I display a default value for the mod slot.

No ini changes.

allmight
hello friends I have a problem, at the time of using the trainer to search for cars by name (dlc add/on) appeared in lowercase letters everything was perfect until one day for another from nothing was changed to capital letters and all cars and motorcycles that I have added are written in minuscule and being so in capital letter I can not do any spawn with the vehicles that I have added with the OpenIV, if someone has or knows the solution to my problem I would appreciate it, thank you.

Pizzahut
On 1/12/2019 at 7:33 AM, allmight said:
hello friends I have a problem, at the time of using the trainer to search for cars by name (dlc add/on) appeared in lowercase letters everything was perfect until one day for another from nothing was changed to capital letters and all cars and motorcycles that I have added are written in minuscule and being so in capital letter I can not do any spawn with the vehicles that I have added with the OpenIV, if someone has or knows the solution to my problem I would appreciate it, thank you.

1. please type normally, this sucks to read

2. Not sure if I read this right, but maybe turn your caps lock off if it's on. (I thought caps and/or normal letters didn't matter with spawning in something anyway?)

3. Are you using the latest version? are there any car names in the addon-cars list? (bottom of the list in vehicle spawner menu)

If not, I think there's something screwed up with your dlclist.xml or you installed a car mod wrong or something. :/ 

these 'solutions' might be just stupid though and the actual solution might be really obvious, but who knows

MelonLe

Hello, excuse me this is possible to have your script part for load Nightclub of AfterHours (with floodlights...) and load Arena of Arena War ? I can't contact you by message private ^^ 

thank you so much and nice job ^^

gunziness

is the WeaponAutoload flag supposed to save non saveable weapons permanently? (the ones that despawns from your inventory when you reload your save or switch characters, which are also the ones introduced since the Lowrider update) I ask this because whatever option I pick (either 1 or 0), the weapons keeps dissapearing from the inventory.

Also as a suggestion, it would be cool to introduce an option to anchor the boat you are currently using. The thing is, when you stand on your boat, it will start to move because of the waves, and sometimes you just want it to stay in position (AI boats and the red Dinghy from the Submarine parts do that). Im aware of the freeze option, but of course its not the same thing.

sjaak327
On 1/16/2019 at 7:10 PM, gunziness said:

is the WeaponAutoload flag supposed to save non saveable weapons permanently? (the ones that despawns from your inventory when you reload your save or switch characters, which are also the ones introduced since the Lowrider update) I ask this because whatever option I pick (either 1 or 0), the weapons keeps dissapearing from the inventory.

Also as a suggestion, it would be cool to introduce an option to anchor the boat you are currently using. The thing is, when you stand on your boat, it will start to move because of the waves, and sometimes you just want it to stay in position (AI boats and the red Dinghy from the Submarine parts do that). Im aware of the freeze option, but of course its not the same thing.

No, the weapon autload will load slot 1, on game start, and whenever you start a new game or load a game. It is not meant to run all the time. If you have weapons disappearing during game play (which is done by the game itself), simply load slot one again.

New version:

Changes from 9.5
-changed they way I display mod text labels in Vehicle Mod Menu and livery menu.
-added proper names for the tattoos, also added a few missing tattoos. 
-added proper names for the T-shirt overlays.
-the T-shirt overlays are also working for the three player characters.
-ability to change the texture of objects, edit specific objects. This will work on only a few objects (hint stunt objects mostly).
-various small bugfixes. 

No ini changes.

Pizzahut

Suggestion: being able to change/sort in the .ini file the features in a menu section (like putting spawn bodyguard right on top of remove spawned bodyguard/peds)

sjaak327
On 1/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, MelonLe said:

Hello, excuse me this is possible to have your script part for load Nightclub of AfterHours (with floodlights...) and load Arena of Arena War ? I can't contact you by message private ^^ 

thank you so much and nice job ^^

Contact me on discord, and I will give you the relevant parts, it's in C++.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:33 AM, allmight said:

The search isn't case sensitive, therefore Searching for ADDER or adder yields the exact same result. If you can't spawn those vehicles, look at your game files, the trainer just spawn a modelname, providing the game tells me it is an existing model.

doubledecker

Does anyone know if this project will become open sourced or not? I'm struggling with remaking one feature Simple Trainer has,

"Last Spawned Object Static"

I'm really curious on what natives are used to make this happen because I'm experiencing issues that can be fixed with that one option :D