Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

Recommended Posts

Carrythxd

Would it be possible to organize the super, sport, sport classic, emergency, utility, etc. vehicle classes in the Vehicle Spawner menu so that they're in alphabetical order? Also another thing related to the Vehicle Spawner menu, is it possible for me to add new vehicle classes in to the list and add specific vehicles under each class?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b.oots

This trainer is truly amazing, just wish there was an option to remove tattoos. It enables all tattoos once you load in a clothes save and there's no way to remove them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b.oots

Another feedback would be; the game crashes when trying to apply attachments to MKII weapons

Sorry for the spam but I can't seem to find the 'edit' option for my previous posts, so here's what I wanted to add: It appears that the trainer saves the clothing options to the .ini file, and when I checked it it had set all tattoo values to 1, and manually setting those to 0 seems to have worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pizzahut

suggestion or bug fix (if its a bug): if I'm in the addon cars list on page 2 of cars for example, and I get out of that and then get in again, it'll go back to page one. I want to spawn some specific cars and then do stuff with ai in another section of the trainer, but when I go back to spawning cars, yeah... have to go through the whole list again to search for a specific car. if you can do this quality of life fix, would be amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asilas

hi i have problem with trainer an error accured when exectuve trainer.asi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327
On 11/8/2018 at 2:32 PM, b.oots said:

This trainer is truly amazing, just wish there was an option to remove tattoos. It enables all tattoos once you load in a clothes save and there's no way to remove them..

Yes there is, select the relevant tatoo and press D

On 11/9/2018 at 3:20 PM, Pizzahut said:

suggestion or bug fix (if its a bug): if I'm in the addon cars list on page 2 of cars for example, and I get out of that and then get in again, it'll go back to page one. I want to spawn some specific cars and then do stuff with ai in another section of the trainer, but when I go back to spawning cars, yeah... have to go through the whole list again to search for a specific car. if you can do this quality of life fix, would be amazing.

First off, there is a search function, use that instead, it will find any vehicle, including add on vehicles. Second, if you use F4 to exit the menu, and F4 to go back, it will remember on what page you were on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pizzahut
22 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

First off, there is a search function, use that instead, it will find any vehicle, including add on vehicles. Second, if you use F4 to exit the menu, and F4 to go back, it will remember on what page you were on. 

1. Fair enough.

2. I meant that if you go to another section of the menu, like bodyguards spawning for example, and THEN return to addon car spawning, it'll just go to the first page of cars again. But alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327
On 11/22/2018 at 10:26 AM, Pizzahut said:

1. Fair enough.

2. I meant that if you go to another section of the menu, like bodyguards spawning for example, and THEN return to addon car spawning, it'll just go to the first page of cars again. But alright.

2) Yes it will, that's by design :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quakex64

how do you turn off the teleport key via F4?  I dont know what I changed or what but now when I open it, it auto teleports if there is a current map marker, I donmt want to keep teleporting to it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quakex64

nobody can help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pizzahut
16 hours ago, Quakex64 said:

nobody can help me?

Did you try to change some hotkeys in the .ini file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martuksxxxx

Can anybody help me. I add a tatoo to my character....but how do I remove it? You apply it with numpad 5, but it doesnt come off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quakex64
5 hours ago, Pizzahut said:

Did you try to change some hotkeys in the .ini file?

ive  changed lots of hotkeys, however, I am not sure which one enables/disables the auto teleport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pizzahut
17 hours ago, Quakex64 said:

ive  changed lots of hotkeys, however, I am not sure which one enables/disables the auto teleport

'delete' is normally the hotkey for waypoint teleport, but it looks like you've changed that to f4 or f3 (the same buttons that normally opens and closes the trainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quakex64
On 12/4/2018 at 9:08 AM, Pizzahut said:

'delete' is normally the hotkey for waypoint teleport, but it looks like you've changed that to f4 or f3 (the same buttons that normally opens and closes the trainer.

well, cptn obvious, I said that when I open it up, it teleports me to the waypoint (if I had one set) and I never messed with any keys in the ini so I dont know how it would have, all of a sudden, changed keys...
[PROBLEM SOLVED]

am using 8.9 now so nothing should be different except I had to turn off keybinds, again, since theyre annoying...nothing like going down the street and you look back to see 12,000 turismo r's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martuksxxxx

has anyone have an Idea how to spawn a train on rails and drive it using this trainer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quakex64

mad max update (thats what I call it) just released from Rockstar... hope the trainer gets updated soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327
On 12/3/2018 at 5:43 PM, martuksxxxx said:

Can anybody help me. I add a tatoo to my character....but how do I remove it? You apply it with numpad 5, but it doesnt come off

Press D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infernoren

Excited for the new scripthook. :O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327
On 12/16/2018 at 5:00 AM, Infernoren said:

Excited for the new scripthook. :O

Yes, when it arrivés, I will release 9.0 which is now feature complete:

 

Changes from 8.9
-Updated for latest patch.
-Added 46 Vehicles.
-Added 4 Peds.
-Added 3 Weapons.
-Added 2 Cutscenes.
-Added 951 Objects.
-Added two tattoos and 250 shirt overlays.
-Added 39 Crew Emblem offsets. 
-Added 5 teleports, fully customizeable. Arena War Teleports off the other teleports menu.
-Changed attached objects to player and ped, no collision when attached.
-Support for the Xenon Lights Colors.

 

no ini changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awesome Donkey

The new Script Hook V is out now. Can't wait for this new release, thanks sjaak. :)

Edited by Awesome Donkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327

It is released now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pizzahut

Thank you so much. Still the number 1 trainer I'm using

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FookyD

I'm having issues with crashing when I try to spawn any vehicle. This is the first time I've used any trainer and the first time ever modding and files or anything like that. Pretty much got this far from YouTube tutorials. Apologies if this isn't the place to ask questions figured I'd go straight to the source so to speak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327
7 hours ago, FookyD said:

I'm having issues with crashing when I try to spawn any vehicle. This is the first time I've used any trainer and the first time ever modding and files or anything like that. Pretty much got this far from YouTube tutorials. Apologies if this isn't the place to ask questions figured I'd go straight to the source so to speak. 

Start wtih a vanilla game when it comes to editing files. That is probably the source of your problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FookyD

I have the steam version of the game. Im running Fivem single player when it crashes. Should I copy the Trainer to my steamapp gta5 files instead of to fivem appdata?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sjaak327
11 hours ago, FookyD said:

I have the steam version of the game. Im running Fivem single player when it crashes. Should I copy the Trainer to my steamapp gta5 files instead of to fivem appdata?

No idea, you need to ask the fivem support guys. On seconds thoughts, try previous version, it might be that one thing I did causes the crash on fivem !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BunnyBoy21

Hello Sjaak it's been a while since i've modded V SP but I have a question. Does this let you spawn GTA Online vehicles in Single Player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zanesix

@BunnyBoy21 Yes, in fact I think it's the most reliable thing to use right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.