4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

sjaak327
11 hours ago, doppelblind said:

Sjaak, I have additional underwater pickup coordinates. These are the pickups from the Alamo Sea, that become available after the storymission Minor Turbulence.

Grenade Launcher: X= 347.53 Y= 3998.61 Z= -5.35 H= 21.07

Sniper Rifle: X= 301.39 Y= 3982.18 Z= -9.72 H= 309.82

Combat MG: X= 307.82 Y= 3982.06 Z= -7.25 H= 317.62

Body-Armor: X= 295.19 Y= 3961.94 Z= -7.20 H= 124.70

Sticky Bombs 1: X= 317.31 Y= 3967.19 Z= -8.60 H= 358.08

Pump Shotgun: X= 289.34 Y= 3956.12 Z=- 5.71 H= 173.51

RPG: X= 303.43 Y= 3949.69 Z= -3.65 H= 195.44

Sticky Bombs 2: X= 283.25 Y= 3967.13 Z= -7.05 H= 88.66

I don't know if it's better to put them in a separate section, due to them not being available from the startup, but that's up to you.

EDIT: The current download at gtagarage.com is version 7.5, while the download at gta5mods.com is version 7.7

I cannot currently upload to gtagarage, as I'm getting a server side SQL error. I opened a thread on it in the support section, and apart from someone claiming to have the same problem, no other reactions have been placed, so for now I am not even bothering putting it up there. 

I will add those in a separate category in the pickup menu.

sjaak327

Changes from 7.7
-Thanks to Doppelblind, the 8 underwater pickups that become available after the Minor Turbulence mission are added to the teleports, pickups menu.
-Thanks to MARK2580 I have added all the After Hours animations in the animations menu. (about 6300 animations, mostly dance related).
-Several improvements for the Nightclub. It appears smoke=dry ice ! so removed the smoke option, and put the smoke under the dry ice option.
-Screens in the nightclub now work, changes depending on DJ and clubname.
-Spotlights now work, however, I do not (for now) control them like the game does.
-Fatal Error regarding a new native has been solved for people not on the latest patch.

No ini changes.

Hahmonen

Is blackout supposed to have light around buildings? I remember them not being there before

sjaak327
6 hours ago, Hahmonen said:

Is blackout supposed to have light around buildings? I remember them not being there before

No idea, it's just one single native, maybe R broke it somehow :)

doppelblind

I don't know if you've been asked before, but is it possible to make Fort Zancudo and Bowlingbroke Penitentiary visible on map and radar, like it is in GTA-O?

Hahmonen
7 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

No idea, it's just one single native, maybe R broke it somehow :)

Wouldn't be surprised

sjaak327

Changes from 7.8

-Small improvements to the Nightclub and Garage/storage.
-The projector type is now being saved when save interior is used in the nightclub
-Ability to disable LSUR, add LSUR=0 under defaults section of trainerv.ini.
-the Search results for Animations now also work when you save last played animation.
-Ability to Display the map of the prison and Fort Zancudo on the map, options second page, will also be saved with save all settings.

no ini changes.

The last one for a while.

tituh

I'm not sure if it's a common bug, but it seems to me that we're unable to shoot while aiming with the slow motion hack turned on. I've noticed this on previous versions, but only with snipers. Now, I'm not able to shoot with any weapon.

sjaak327
19 hours ago, tituh said:

I'm not sure if it's a common bug, but it seems to me that we're unable to shoot while aiming with the slow motion hack turned on. I've noticed this on previous versions, but only with snipers. Now, I'm not able to shoot with any weapon.

what slow motion hack ?

Anyway new version:

Changes from 7.9
-New teleport in After hours teleport, the Nightclub under construction, which is the way the interior looked in the beginning.
-Ability to use the ceiling lights in the Nightclub.
-Ability to change the colors of the spotlights and ceiling lights, 4 combined R colors and 455 RGB colors. Thanks to JAYT for finding the native that does this.
-Ability to randomize the colors of both the Spotlights and the ceiling lights.

no ini changes.

Edited by sjaak327

tituh
On 8/10/2018 at 1:56 PM, sjaak327 said:

what slow motion hack ?

Anyway new version:

Changes from 7.9
-New teleport in After hours teleport, the Nightclub under construction, which is the way the interior looked in the beginning.
-Ability to use the ceiling lights in the Nightclub.
-Ability to change the colors of the spotlights and ceiling lights, 4 combined R colors and 455 RGB colors. Thanks to JAYT for finding the native that does this.
-Ability to randomize the colors of both the Spotlights and the ceiling lights.

no ini changes.

It regards the option Slow motion while aiming under the Weapons menu. When I'm aiming with it, everything slows down but I can't shoot unless I release the aiming button.

sjaak327
8 hours ago, tituh said:

It regards the option Slow motion while aiming under the Weapons menu. When I'm aiming with it, everything slows down but I can't shoot unless I release the aiming button.

Works fine over here, I tried with pistol and MKii pistol and two different assault rifles, I don't have to release the aim button to shoot. However indeed for snipers I can only shoot one time and then have to release,.

I guess either another mod, or maybe you enabled an option that conflicts with this. In any case, that code hasn't been touched since it appeared in trainer. 

tituh
2 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Works fine over here, I tried with pistol and MKii pistol and two different assault rifles, I don't have to release the aim button to shoot. However indeed for snipers I can only shoot one time and then have to release,.

I guess either another mod, or maybe you enabled an option that conflicts with this. In any case, that code hasn't been touched since it appeared in trainer. 

No mods besides this one (this one is pretty excellent :)). I'm using the Steam version, and tried out every DirectX version available in the game. So far, "my glitch" remains. Maybe it's something related to the videocard drivers? I dunno :(

sjaak327
7 hours ago, tituh said:

No mods besides this one (this one is pretty excellent :)). I'm using the Steam version, and tried out every DirectX version available in the game. So far, "my glitch" remains. Maybe it's something related to the videocard drivers? I dunno :(

No I don't think so, it might be that you've enabled an option in the trainer that conflicts. Now asking me which one will draw silence, I don't know.

sjaak327

Changes from 8.0
-Ability to rotate the Spotlights
-Slapped a DJ in, thanks to Jedijosh920 for providing me with the coords and the animation
-Changed the ceiling lights a little bit.
-Slapped in some chairs in the nightclub office.

no ini changes.

tituh
40 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

No I don't think so, it might be that you've enabled an option in the trainer that conflicts. Now asking me which one will draw silence, I don't know.

In that case, I'll reset my ini and just turn this option on to see if it works. Thks in advance.

doppelblind
33 minutes ago, tituh said:

In that case, I'll reset my ini and just turn this option on to see if it works. Thks in advance.

Don't do anything!!!

This problem is common, not only yours.

Three things are needed to make this problem turn up:

1. Using first person view

2. Using trainer and slow down while aiming setting 0,05%

3. Zooming in while aiming

When aiming the sniper, the game always switches to first person view. So this always happens when using the sniper, just like sjaak said.

Oddly, I can hear the sniper reloading every 30 seconds, but no shot is fired until I fully zoom out the aim.

Using setting 0,1% this don't happen at all on my side, and this also don't happen on setting 0,05% when I don't zoom in the aim on the sniper and other handguns, so the crosshairs on handguns don't vanish.

So the game remains playable with setting 0,05% and first person, but you mustn't zoom in the aim.

For the sniper rifle setting 0,05% seems to be unplayable in any case due to the zoom being necessary, so one mustn't use 0,05% on the sniper at all.

Don't know if this has been there before, I think settings below 25% slow down gameplay way too much, therefore I didn't use this setting much before.

Last Edit, I hope this helps a bit.

Edited by doppelblind

tituh

Thks!

Edited by tituh

f5544
23 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Changes from 8.0
-Ability to rotate the Spotlights
-Slapped a DJ in, thanks to Jedijosh920 for providing me with the coords and the animation
-Changed the ceiling lights a little bit.
-Slapped in some chairs in the nightclub office.

no ini changes.

Thanks for all your effort. i really appreciate your mod.

When i wanted to load the nightclub, it only loads the tv's, but not the wall's floor etc.

do you know what the problem is?

sjaak327

Changes from 8.1
-Ability to enable Dancers, choice between three styles, and either two girls, two boys or a boy and a girl.
-Ability to enable Employees, this will spawn three bartenders, two guards a toilet bloke (do NOT tip him) and an entrance lady.
the customers I leave up to your imagination, you have a ped spawner in trainer, where you can slap in as many customers as you want..
-The TV Screens now changes color automatically.

no ini changes.

sjaak327

Changes from 8.2
-The music now changes when you change DJ's in the nightclub. I hope I matched the right music with the right dj...
-The nightclub under construction now has no music playing.

no ini changes.

Last update for a while I guess..

f5544

@sjaak327 for the problem with not loading online interiors, advancedhook.dll is the problem. they must delete it. then all works.

sjaak327

Changes from 8.3
-Someone pointed out to me that the lightrigs for Dixon and Solomun were swapped, fixed. 
-The rotation of the spotlights worked well for up and down, not so well for left and right, this is now also fixed. 
-I could not get the Screens in the garage/storage to display whatever was on the nightclub tv's, it would load for less than a second and be replaced by normal tv, I have 
removed this, so that at least you can hear the nightclub music in the storage area. 

no ini changes. 

Loku22

@f5544 The same thing happens, the interior of the Nightclub is not loaded, where advancedhook.dll is located, so I eliminate it because I did not have it ☹️

Edited by Loku22

sjaak327

Changes from 8.4
-Ability to use indicators with the controller (right stick left/right), this can be modified in the ini, by adding CLeftindicator or CRightindicator with the relevant controler values.
-Changed the way I call the menu for the Nightclub and the facility. If you are already in the Nightclub or in the facility, I call the menu, but not set the position, this due to the size of the interior
-Removed Next song on vehicle menu, and removed it when pressing N. R removed the native, whilst on my game this did not lead to a crash, some other people reported crashes, so I now removed it completely.
-Changed some code related to auto-detect of add-on vehicles and searching for model names (thanks IKT !)
-Changed the way I detect num4/num6 navigation, hopefully this solves issues with other mods.
-Freeze Game, in time menu.
-Max Tune Vehicle, in vehicle mod menu.
-Various small fixes.

no ini changes.

niceguy4704

Can someone help with the bodyguard/ped driving menu?  I cant seem to get it to work. i set the vehicle and follow settings, then I press enter to accept, yet nothing happens. I am wanting to generate biker buddies to ride with.  Thank you in advance

Edited by niceguy4704

sjaak327

New version:

Changes from 8.5
-Yankton now has traffic and will display the relevant map, due to this, there is code that will unload Yankton the minute you are elsewhere.
-Fixed an issue where any of the interior maps wouldn't display anymore.
-Added support for added colors in the Vehicle color menu, also for wheel colors and pearls, futhermore wheelcolors now have all possible colors.
-Added Color id display in the Vehicle color menu.
-You can now use all colors as Pearls.
-Due to many complaints about the controller indicators, I have decided to disable those by default. To use them, add CRightIndicator=6 and CLeftIndicator=5 to the keybindings section of TrainerV.ini.

no ini changes.

f5544
On 9/11/2018 at 7:48 PM, sjaak327 said:

New version:

Changes from 8.5
-Yankton now has traffic and will display the relevant map, due to this, there is code that will unload Yankton the minute you are elsewhere.
-Fixed an issue where any of the interior maps wouldn't display anymore.
-Added support for added colors in the Vehicle color menu, also for wheel colors and pearls, futhermore wheelcolors now have all possible colors.
-Added Color id display in the Vehicle color menu.
-You can now use all colors as Pearls.
-Due to many complaints about the controller indicators, I have decided to disable those by default. To use them, add CRightIndicator=6 and CLeftIndicator=5 to the keybindings section of TrainerV.ini.

no ini changes.

can you add a remove seatbelts for every ped. when you get collisions they other driver ejects through the windshield?

i think it's fun in combination with a vehicle cannon.

boston_019

My apologies if this has been asked before, but the thread is 118 pages: I'm unable to save the game. When I go to the safehouse to save, as soon as my toon lies down, the lights flicker but never go dark (simulating sleep).

sjaak327

Changes from 8.6
-Infinite Boost, vehicle options, will be saved when save settings is used. Hold X or E (depending on the vehicle).
-Fixed an issue when you search for vehicle engine sound.
-One thing that always kind of bugged me was the removal of the native that allows for sitting. jedijosh920 sitting mod allows this,
but it only supports a few chairs or benches. So I have borrowed the animations from this mod (thanks jedijosh920), but the trainer will support
208 chairs, benches, stools and busstops. Options menu 2nd page, or L+numpad 0.

ini changes:

keybindings:

SitKey1=76        //Sit Key Default L
SitKey2=96        //Sit Key Default Num 0

Edit:

Changes from 8.7
-Fixed small issue with Sit down function.

no ini changes.

Edited by sjaak327

Raul_Fury

Disregard, solved it.

Edited by Raul_Fury