3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

SkittyM

Is there something im missing to get the online interiors working or do i just have a mod conflict of some sort? Trainer crashes with a double error of sorts when trying to enable them.

Problem in dclist.xml, you probably are missing a dlc.

Scanned through dlclist.xml and compared it to the original, im showing 54/54 lines out of them both (few more lines but they both end with patchday17 at line 54). Im guessing its probably something to do with addon vehicles? Removed everything but those, natrualV and OpenIV stuff and it still crashes with these two errors.

cL6rN5V.png

AJPfQ3T.png

Have to reboot the game to get the trainer working again.

Edited by SkittyM

sjaak327

Sorry, I have no idea, it doesn't tell me much. Do you use online maps ?

Anyway New version will be released tomorrow morning somewhere:

Changes from 6.2

-The Player Facility and the Avenger Interior can now be customized, with the ability to save to ini,

when you subsequently re-teleport (including with another game session) you will revert to the saved interior.

-The IPL loader, now is a IPL/Interior Prop Loader, allows you to add interior props to interiors yourself.

-The Recording UI is now surpressed when using Dpad down when using the menu.

-Added 80 more vehicle save/load slots. Now 200.

No ini Changes

Edited by sjaak327

SkittyM

Sorry, I have no idea, it doesn't tell me much. Do you use online maps ?

Actually, i narrowed down my problem to just being the mods folder stuff. Disabling that allowed me to load them. Thanks for the help though.

sjaak327

Good to hear, I just released 6.3. That concludes all the stuff for Doomsday..

sjaak327

Good to hear, I just released 6.3. That concludes all the stuff for Doomsday..

someone decompiled the scripts, this means you can now do the stuff you couldn´t without them:

https://de.gta5-mods.com/tools/v1290-decompiled-scripts-rootcause#description_tab

6.3 has everything I was waiting for.

Next time, I will have the scripts just after release, as that link is using zorg's decompiler, which I also have, the difference is, I extracted the scripts from openIV instead of using save content/export, that's why the decompiler did not work, so in fact, I could have had the scripts on release day, and will on the next patch (if it ever comes) :)

sjaak327

New version:

Changes from 6.3
-The change model function crashed for some people, whilst I have never found anything wrong in my code, I have now changed the way the weapons
are being retained. This seems to fix the problem and allows me to have a single function instead of duplicate functions.
-All the Biker, Import/Export, Gun Running, Smugglers and Doomsday Teleports that are customizeable can now be saved to the ini.

No ini Changes

xiaoshung

A million thanks for the updates sjaak, All these updates and contents Rockstar released since gta 5, they could just havr made some Story mode DLC or expansion.

SilverRST

The snow is working all good with its snow sounds and the tracks and the dust when driving offroad.

And that got me thinking: what about the handling? I thought the handling was controlled by the weather files but just tested and nope.

None of the snow weathers got the slippery handling. Any workaround for this?

MisterEd

sjaak327, thanks for all the hard work and the new update.

delta7890

Certain weapons and weapon properties don't seem to be saving for me. Namely ammunition amounts for new ammunition types (armor piercing, full metal jacket, etc). Certain weapons such as the double action revolver, compact grenade launcher, and certain melee weapons don't save in the inventory at all. When loading a game they disappear, even after saving the game with them in my inventory.

sjaak327

Certain weapons and weapon properties don't seem to be saving for me. Namely ammunition amounts for new ammunition types (armor piercing, full metal jacket, etc). Certain weapons such as the double action revolver, compact grenade launcher, and certain melee weapons don't save in the inventory at all. When loading a game they disappear, even after saving the game with them in my inventory.

Yes, but of course that's the game, not the trainer. Use the provided save/load functionality in the weapon menu, or contact R with your complaint :D

delta7890

Yes, but of course that's the game, not the trainer. Use the provided save/load functionality in the weapon menu, or contact R with your complaint :D

Gotcha! No worries then. :D

SilverRST

The same happens too to new vehicles. They vanish if no scripts are installed like save cars or Simple Trainer and other trainers.

Edited by SilverRST

sjaak327

The same happens too to new vehicles. They vanish if no scripts are installed like save cars or Simple Trainer and other trainers.

Not all, the deluxo for instance does save, I put it in M's garage,and it was back when I reloaded the game. But indeed, it would have disappeared without the "despawn global" being set by trainer :)

Edited by sjaak327

MightyMax

@sjaak327 can you add option to vehicle menu god mode no scratch please

Daines001

Sorry to bother you but, no police helicopter option doesn't work

and it's possible add MP map addons (IAA under big satelite, door under MT. chiliad etc, bunkers etc) to spawn ? I mean you add interiors, exteriors shouldn be a problem.

sjaak327

@sjaak327 can you add option to vehicle menu god mode no scratch please

That is in already, just enable auto repair and you are done...

Sorry to bother you but, no police helicopter option doesn't work

and it's possible add MP map addons (IAA under big satelite, door under MT. chiliad etc, bunkers etc) to spawn ? I mean you add interiors, exteriors shouldn be a problem.

You are the second person to claim that the no police helicopter does not work, however I now tested this twice and that option DOES work on my end. This can only mean two things:

either you are using a different version of the game, or.. another mod is undoing what I am trying to do. I have no idea which is which :D

Edited by sjaak327

MightyMax

@sjaak327 i mean mission franklin and lamar first mission after prologue if i enable auto repair vehicle the mission check after done the no scratch is null

sjaak327

@sjaak327 i mean mission franklin and lamar first mission after prologue if i enable auto repair vehicle the mission check after done the no scratch is null

And now in English ? No idea what you are saying.

nkjellman

And now in English ? No idea what you are saying.I know what he is talking about.

To get 100% in the first Franklin mission (where you and Lamar are stealing two cars), one of the checks for 100% in the mission is to not get any vehicle damage. If you hit something with Vehicle God Mode enabled, it still thinks that you damaged the car. It's ironic because Lamar will comment that your car is damaged, when it isn't, and his car is.

Edited by nkjellman

MightyMax

I know what he is talking about.

To get 100% in the first Franklin mission (where you and Lamar are stealing two cars), one of the checks for 100% in the mission is to not get any vehicle damage. If you hit something with Vehicle God Mode enabled, it still thinks that you damaged the car. It's ironic because Lamar will comment that your car is damaged, when it isn't, and his car is.

Yes this i want say :)

sjaak327

Easy fix, don't use auto repair and make sure your car isn't damaged. There is nothing I can do about that, the auto repair does not fool the game. That mission isn't all that hard to be honest...

MightyMax

Easy fix, don't use auto repair and make sure your car isn't damaged. There is nothing I can do about that, the auto repair does not fool the game. That mission isn't all that hard to be honest...

@sjaak327 i have did this mission 34 times XD can you add option for no scratch without use autorepair please

sjaak327

@sjaak327 i have did this mission 34 times XD can you add option for no scratch without use autorepair please

It cannot be done, if you don't want scratches, you have to use auto repair. End of story. Come on, are you such a bad driver that you cannot get 100% on that mission ?

sjaak327

6.6 is released:

Changes from 6.5
-added Infinite Stamina in options menu 1. If enabled it will get saved when save all settings is used.
-added Restricted Areas, enabled by default, if disabled, you will be able to visit the prison, fort Zancudo and the Airport without being attacked,
will get saved when save all settings is used.
-Fixed an issue with the Vehicle load/save slots, it was trying to retrieve the full car name (new method), but lead to a crash when the model was not in the game files, this has now been corrected.

No ini Changes

Daines001

6.6 is released:

Changes from 6.5

-added Infinite Stamina in options menu 1. If enabled it will get saved when save all settings is used.

-added Restricted Areas, enabled by default, if disabled, you will be able to visit the prison, fort Zancudo and the Airport without being attacked,

-Fixed an issue with the Vehicle load/save slots, it was trying to retrieve the full car name (new method), but lead to a crash when the model was not in the game files, this has now been corrected.

No ini Changes

Oh ok, I have no idea which mod can affect police helicopters but it's really not matter, why is such a big problem add that exteriors ? I mean you completly owned that game, by god modes, spawning all kind of things, time changing, weather, even clouds, but it's a problem add exterior for interior ? Common, that could be a few minutes for you at least. I am pretty sure that I couldn be the only one who asking for this.

sjaak327

6.6 is released:

Changes from 6.5

No ini Changes

Oh ok, I have no idea which mod can affect police helicopters but it's really not matter, why is such a big problem add that exteriors ? I mean you completly owned that game, by god modes, spawning all kind of things, time changing, weather, even clouds, but it's a problem add exterior for interior ? Common, that could be a few minutes for you at least. I am pretty sure that I couldn be the only one who asking for this.

Maybe because a day has only 24 hours and I have more things to do ? I am just guessing at the reasons here :D

MightyMax

It cannot be done, if you don't want scratches, you have to use auto repair. End of story. Come on, are you such a bad driver that you cannot get 100% on that mission ?

i already done game 100% 7 times include all random events (simeon yeteran) , i have all gold medals

Daines001

6.6 is released:

Changes from 6.5

No ini Changes

Maybe because a day has only 24 hours and I have more things to do ? I am just guessing at the reasons here :D

I wrote it only because you didn't answer, how should I know you are already in making or just not interested.

Take your time, for everything you need, just do it in free time, it will be, hmm Magnicifent.

Edited by Daines001