• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjaak327

• nkjellman

• _CP_

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 12.8 is now released   Simple Trainer for GTAV which is the successor of the Simple Trainer for GTAIV (http://gtaforums.com/topic/392973-ivrel-simple-trainer-for-gtaiv/).  

Update uploaded:   Changes from 4.0 -support for lastest patch (snow and reveal map should now work again, vehicles won't dissappear, recording UI global updated) -added 21 new vehicles -added 13 ne

Ok I have released 1.2 this is what's in:   Changes from 1.1: -various bugfixes -added Weapon finishes, these are additional components for the relevant weapons. -added bullet proof tyres in vehi

sjaak327

Trainer has been updated already. This is an extremely small update, only 4 cars no weapons or peds, no overlays.

I just need to test snow and reveal map against the new exe, but can only do that once hook is updated.

it does add new props! for special ruiner and aqua blazer races

Yes, but I haven't done anything with new props, use spawn by object name :)

I have the DLC Pack from the update working on the Import/Export patch. I use it with a custom gameconfig. So the props and new vehicles work. So if you want a head start in updating, you could do that if you want. :)

You aren't the ony one, I have done the same yesterday. I am done with the trainer already, I only need to test snow, reveal map and the recording UI global, and that can only be done with the new exe and a new scripthook.

• Like 1
Thehunteroftruth

Hey sjaak327! I think I'm in need of some assistance regarding the ini file since I saw that they were updated. What do I need to do to preserve my presets? Thanks in advance for help ^^

sjaak327

Hey sjaak327! I think I'm in need of some assistance regarding the ini file since I saw that they were updated. What do I need to do to preserve my presets? Thanks in advance for help ^^

Keep your old ini, anything that you might use will be written when you use save all settings. There really is no need to replace the ini.

• Like 1
Thehunteroftruth

Keep your old ini, anything that you might use will be written when you use save all settings. There really is no need to replace the ini.Thanks much appreciated :)

I now checked and... Still NO updated ScriptHookV for the new 1.0.1011.1 GTA V's patch! On AlexanderBlade's website there's still the only the obsolete version for the previous patch 1.0.944.2... :barf: I'm worried this the ScriptHookV for GTA V do not end in dead state like the awful situation with GTA IV's one where it's license denies any back engineering / decompile for GTA IV's C++ ScriptHook and the complete inability to contact disappeared author for permission for update, so there's now for three months and half since R* had released the latest GTA IV's patch 1.0.8.0, there's STILL NO WORKING SCRIPTHOOK available for it (and for latest GTA EFLC' 1.1.3.0 patch as well) because NO PERMISSION from author (which seems impossible to contact) - NOBODY else can update it! Really for running any ASI mods on GTA 1.0.8.0 and EFLC 1.1.3.0 (without downgrading) there's STILL NO KNOWN WORKAROUND! I'm worried really because AlexanderBlade seems inactive in forums here in last months... :cry::cry:

wootwoots

I will ask again the question i regulary ask, but, any plan to finaly be able to switch left - right column without the need of going all the way up or down ?

Like instead of the left - right to switch "page" maybe if could be switch column, then page ? ^^

it would be so wonderfull xD

Edited by wootwoots

I think that the column should change when you press right when in the right side of a column. No need for more buttons.

sjaak327

I will ask again the question i regulary ask, but, any plan to finaly be able to switch left - right column without the need of going all the way up or down ?

Like instead of the left - right to switch "page" maybe if could be switch column, then page ? ^^

I know, I still haven't had time to implement that, will have to find some time.

wootwoots

I know, I still haven't had time to implement that, will have to find some time.

that would be really nice ! thanks :)

sjaak327

Scripthook has been released!!!!11

Yes, release of trainer in a short while.

Edit: released.

Changes from 5.1

-support for latest patch.

-added four new vehicles.

No ini changes

Edited by sjaak327
  • Like 1

Is there any known way to get money working without using one of the 3 main characters? I would like to do stuff and buy beer from the store with this npc that i'm using but i can't as i can't use money somehow

nkjellman

Is there any known way to get money working without using one of the 3 main characters? I would like to do stuff and buy beer from the store with this npc that i'm using but i can't as i can't use money somehow

Since theres no money value for different characters in SP, you gotta use this to make the game think you are one of the SP characters.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nx7vb8mzb6nrykj/

Cool cool, but it turns out that i can't eat snacks or buy beer and it's a hassle too so it's going away, thanks anyways!

nkjellman

Cool cool, but it turns out that i can't eat snacks or buy beer and it's a hassle too so it's going away, thanks anyways!

I forgot to mention that the wat to use it is like this.

-Switch to the model you want.

-Do the hash swap so the game thinks you are the SP protagonist that you choose.

-Switch to another character model, then back. This is so money will add/subtract correctly.

-Switch back to the character model you are using.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there any way to add an organization name to the offices? Or is that some kind of server-side magic done on Rockstar's end?

Edited by Deadly Target
sjaak327

Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there any way to add an organization name to the offices? Or is that some kind of server-side magic done on Rockstar's end?

ha ! it's done by scaleform movie, I have not yet had the time or even the drive to look at it. I bet it's the same thing as the Yacht name. But for now, nope cannot be done.

• Like 1
wootwoots

Hello, since the 5.2 update i have an issue.

I use the numpad to open / close / hide / select / navigate in the trainer, but it look like there is "hardcoded" teleport shortcut associated to thoses, so, i cant remove them at all from the .ini

It would be really nice to solve that :)

thanks !

( or maybe its because of the new scripthook, i actualy have no idea )

EDIT : solved that issue by deleting all "saved" teleport location from the ini.

Edited by wootwoots

@sjaak327, today R* have now again updated the game with a few GTA Online-only content so ScriptHookV is useless again and we won't be able to use any ASI and .NET script mods for 2-3 days maybe! You probably need to update again "Reveal Map" and "Enable Snow" toggleable options and add the new vehicles from this new update. As to tell you @sjaak327, the new GTA V's version is now 1.0.1011.1 1.0.1032.1!

Edited by 65536
  • Like 1
Tez2

No need to update anything, the native list is still same.

You just need updated Script Hook version.

sjaak327

Not quite :)

There is a new version out:

Changes from 5.2

No ini changes

The only changes are the version numbers for snow and reveal map, they will work on the latest version, even though it has NOT been tested, as I don't have an updated scripthook.

• Like 1

Not quite :)

There is a new version out:

Changes from 5.2

No ini changes

The only changes are the version numbers for snow and reveal map, they will work on the latest version, even though it has NOT been tested, as I don't have an updated scripthook.

Yup, seems to work fine!

8RnJo8u.jpg

By the way, what's this doing here? Forgot the .ini :p

Rcx5O7N.png

Note that this is OpenVHook, not ScriptHookV

SilverRST

I need a little bit of help here. I copied GTAV folder with previous update, so 1011 for mods and original folder to update to play online.

However, when clicking PlayGTAV.exe in copied folder with older update, it still starts the game with update 1032.

badchriss

Uhm... @ikt,what is OpenVHook?

Edited by badchriss
  • Like 1
Claude_Lib

I guess it's just an alternative for ScriptHookV, but I as far as I know, it was abandoned back in June, 2015. Maybe there is a newer version somewhere around the cheating forums, I don't know.

unknown modder

Uhm... @ikt,what is OpenVHook?

Its an open source drop in for ScriptHookV. While the initial project was abandoned a while ago, people still use it and keep it updated themselves. dont quote me on this but i think FiveM may use a version of OpenHook for its plugins.