Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,815 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

zanesix

This may sound really obvious, but is numlock on?

glenster

It's not on. All I can do is press Backspace to make the menu disappear.

sjaak327

then switch it on :)

Pizzahut

Hey @sjaak, about the random driver problem again, I figured it out. If you are inside a vehicle, and you use Spawn random driver, It just works fine, its always a random ped.

But now, if I am outsíde of the vehicle and I use random driver, it always is Micheal.

I did not know this before until yesterday. can you fix this?

glenster
Posted (edited)

"then switch it on."

I already tried that.

(I don't know if this means anything but for the last couple incarnations

NP0 for previous page hasn't been working.)

Edited by glenster

sjaak327

"then switch it on."

I already tried that.

(I don't know if this means anything but for the last couple incarnations

NP0 for previous page hasn't been working.)

It's not my code, all of that stuff works absolutely fine over here. As almost Always, keys no working means some other mod interferes.

glenster
Posted (edited)

Thanks anyway but I haven't installed mods since several years ago when I
added a few '57 Chevys. I clicked for default hotkeys (not that I remember
changing them for years) and for some reason I now have:
Navigation
NP8 Up
NP2 Down
NP5 Enter
NP0 Previous page or exit menu
Enter still doesn't Enter (?) but I have full use of the Simple Trainer!

Edited by glenster

sjaak327

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing has ever been changed in regards to those keys, if they don't work, it is a local issue, end of story.

YADOOD

For me all of the new cars say invalid model when i try to spawn them what do i do

nkjellman

Small update:

Changes from 7.4

-ability to load the first weapons slot when the game loads.

-snow works again.

Ini changes:

WeaponsAutoLoad=0 (change to 1 to use weapons auto load). Again NO NEED TO CHANGE THE INI, just copy the line if you need it, or leave it out when you don't.

Thank you for adding the Weapons Auto Load feature. It works nicely, however it needs to give you the ammo for the MK II weapons.

sjaak327

Hey @sjaak, about the random driver problem again, I figured it out. If you are inside a vehicle, and you use Spawn random driver, It just works fine, its always a random ped.

But now, if I am outsíde of the vehicle and I use random driver, it always is Micheal.

I did not know this before until yesterday. can you fix this?

It is fixed in the next version, next time, be more specific :)

Small update:

Changes from 7.4

-ability to load the first weapons slot when the game loads.

-snow works again.

Ini changes:

WeaponsAutoLoad=0 (change to 1 to use weapons auto load). Again NO NEED TO CHANGE THE INI, just copy the line if you need it, or leave it out when you don't.

Thank you for adding the Weapons Auto Load feature. It works nicely, however it needs to give you the ammo for the MK II weapons.

It does.... but... the bloody special ammo types needs considerable waits to even apply, complain with Rockstar, I have no idea why a simple call to a native is not obeyed by the game unless I use wait for a second or so. (for each MK2 weapon I might add !)

For me all of the new cars say invalid model when i try to spawn them what do i do

Check your game files, dclist.xml first and foremost, the relevant dlc's are not in there, because invalid model means, the game does not have the model in the file, not a trainer problem, but a game problem on your end. If you guys don't know how to properly mod the game, please remain as vanilla as possible. I am getting tired of stating the same over and over again. How hard can it be to have a single file in order, so it loads all relevant content ?

Hahmonen

I asked this a very long time ago but i'm wondering if the situation has changed somehow. So as GTA V seems to be nearing the end of development and with that the trainer will get finished someday so is it still too much work for too little gain to get option for the peds and bodyguards to always have same weapon as you?

nkjellman

It does.... but... the bloody special ammo types needs considerable waits to even apply, complain with Rockstar, I have no idea why a simple call to a native is not obeyed by the game unless I use wait for a second or so. (for each MK2 weapon I might add !)

When I do a Give All Weapons, it doesn't take that long. I push the button and its all there.

What if you added an option to give MKII ammo.

sjaak327

When I do a Give All Weapons, it doesn't take that long. I push the button and its all there.

are you saying it works when give all weapons is used, probably because it is by default using the normal ammo types.

nkjellman

are you saying it works when give all weapons is used, probably because it is by default using the normal ammo types.

If I use Give All Weapons, then load my loadout, it works. It also works when I have my loadout, then use it.

sjaak327

If I use Give All Weapons, then load my loadout, it works. It also works when I have my loadout, then use it.

But give all weapons does not give you special ammo types, it is the special ammo types that is the cause of the problem. In fact, the loadout from the menu is the exact same code as the loadout on startup, there is no difference. To make this work reliably, I need to add at least a one second wait per MK2 weapon, trust me this has been tested, and I am not prepared to go that route.

nkjellman
Posted (edited)

When I do a Give All Weapons, it doesn't take that long. I push the button and its all there.What if you added an option to give MKII ammo.
If I use Give All Weapons, then load my loadout, it works. It also works when I have my loadout, then use it.But give all weapons does not give you special ammo types, it is the special ammo types that is the cause of the problem. In fact, the loadout from the menu is the exact same code as the loadout on startup, there is no difference. To make this work reliably, I need to add at least a one second wait per MK2 weapon, trust me this has been tested, and I am not prepared to go that route.I have MKII weapons in my loadout with special ammo.

It is loaded on start-up. I can't use my MK II ammo. When I click on Give All Weapons, my special ammo on my MKII weapons becomes functional. No wait.

In fact, when I press it, if I have a MKII weapon out with special ammo, doesn't matter which one, there is no wait. My character will automatically reload the weapon and it works.

Edit: I should add, strangely this trick only works when you are on foot.

Edited by nkjellman

DarkShine

Hi I have the same problem as glenster, whenever I try to navigate in the trainer it does nothing only when I press num9 but then only spawns enemy NPCs in a car, I just reinstalled the game and don't have any other mods or trainers installed only Script Hook, please can somebody help?

wootwoots

Hi I have the same problem as glenster, whenever I try to navigate in the trainer it does nothing only when I press num9 but then only spawns enemy NPCs in a car, I just reinstalled the game and don't have any other mods or trainers installed only Script Hook, please can somebody help?

Personaly, when i had this issue its because whatever fkup with the .ini where you changed a lot of key bind.

The only way i found to solve that, its to use the "default" .ini you have in the lastest simple trainer version, they change again the keybind / add all yours saved vehicle & so.

Pizzahut
Posted (edited)

nvm this

Edited by Pizzahut

Chrisatsinnoh

Do you know the names and visuals of each t-shirt, tattoo and hair overlay? And what t-shirt overlays go with what shirt? I want to discuss this mod with you.

gunziness

Is there a way to enable the yacht from SP, and keep it spawned? The one from Daddy's girl mission (not the one from GTAO heists which is placed at the exact same spot) the reason for this is to not need to neable MP maps for it to spawn in the map.

Also, the Autarch made name is mispelled 'Overflord Autarch'.

doppelblind
Posted (edited)

A few days ago I read gta.wikias page about the underwater pickups in V, and I remembered that I never really tried getting all these suitcases. I first tried to use the teleports in the trainer that are provided unter teleports/pickups/underwater_pickups ,but i found out that most of the underwater pickups, especially the suitcases seem to be glitched, cause if you pick up one of them, all pickups I marked with a * dissapear. Normally they respawn after certain time or a mission has passed, but If they won't respawn you can force the game to do so by going to from the teleport point straight up to the water surface, spawn a boat and use the quicksave option in the phone menu. Then reload the save and all pickups in that area will spawn. This way any pickup can also be collected over and over again.

I took the time and wrote down what you pickup exactly at these teleport points, maybe you can rename the teleports accordingly in the next update:

Teleport location 1-12 are northwest of Paleto Bay.

1 a suitcase containing $12000 *
2 SMG
3 Armor
4 Health-Pickup
5 SMG
6 Grenade
7 Grenade
8 Pump Shotgun
9 RPG
10 MG
11 SMG
12 Grenade *

13-22 are northwest of El Gordo Lighthouse

13 a suitcase containing $8000 *
14 Pump Shotgun *
15 Sticky Bombs *
16 Pistol
17 Pistol
18 Sticky Bombs
19 SMG
20 Grenade
21 Grenade
22 Armor

23-33 are east of Humane Labs

23 a suitcase containing $10000 *
24 Pump Shotgun
25 Sticky Bombs
26 Sticky Bombs
27 Grenade
28 Grenade
29 Grenade
30 Assault Rifle
31 Armor
32 Grenade Launcher *
33 Grenade

34-48 are northwest of Ford Zancudo

34 a suitcase containing $12500 *
35 MG *
36 Armor
37 Pistol
38 Grenade Launcher
39 Pump Shotgun
40 Assault Rifle
41 Health-Pickup
42 SMG
43 Grenade
44 Grenade
45 SMG
46 Pump Shotgun
47 Pistol
48 SMG

49-59 are southwest of Ford Zancudo

49 a suitcase containing $9000 *
50 Armor
51 Sniper Rifle
52 Sticky Bombs
53 Pump Shotgun
54 SMG
55 Assault Rifle
56 SMG
57 Sticky Bombs
58 Health-Pickup *
59 Grenade

60-70 are west of Pacific Bluffs

60 a suitcase containing $25000 *
62 RPG *
63 MG *
64 Pump Shotgun
65 Grenade
66 Armor
67 Grenade Launcher *
68 Pistol
69 Grenade
70 Assault Rifle

71-86 are east of the Noose Building in Palomino Heights

71 a suitcase containing $20000 *
72 Armor
73 Assault Rifle
74 Sticky Bombs
75 Sniper Rifle
76 Health-Pickup
77 Micro SMG
78 Pistol
79 Grenade
80 Sticky Bombs
81 SMG
82 Grenade Launcher *
83 SMG
84 Assault Rifle
85 Pump Shotgun
86 Grenade

87-96 are in the bay east of Palomino Heights

87 a suitcase containing $12000 *
88 Crowbar
89 Pump Shotgun
90 Assault Rifle
91 Armor
92 Pistol
93 RPG *
94 Grenade
95 Health-Pickup
96 Sniper Rifle

97-107 are near the railbridge in northern Port LS

97 a suitcase containing $7500*
98 Crowbar *
99 Armor
100 SMG
101 Grenade
102 Grenade
103 Sawed-Off Shotgun
104 Health-Pickup
105 Sticky Bombs
106 Grenade Launcher *
107 Assault Rifle

108-117 are east of Port LS

108 a suitcase containing $16500 *
109 Health-Pickup
110 Armor
111 Pump Shotgun
112 SMG
113 Grenade
114 Grenade
115 SMG
116 Grenade Launcher *
117 Assault Rifle

118-129 are in central Port LS

118 a suitcase containing $11000 *
119 RPG *
120 Armor
121 Sawed-Off Shotgun
122 Health-Pickup
123 Assault Rifle
124 SMG
125 Pistol
126 Pump Shotgun
127 Pistol
128 Grenade
129 Grenade

The amount of ammo you pick up is always just one clip, grenades and Sticky Bombs are always 5 pc. RPG is always just one pc.

The underwater pickup locations 130-135 in the trainer seem not to be related to a suitcase or other pickup, their location is off the east coast positioned slightly north of davis quarz near a sunken olifantus wreck. I tried out at 1,6% progress after storymission 'franklin & lamar' and also at 100% progress after sidemission 'the last one' but I never found any underwater pickups at the teleports 130-135.

Edited by doppelblind

Hahmonen

So my game crashes with different things in the bodyguard menu. Usually when loading clothes from save/load menu or sometimes when spawning a bodyguard. I've tried different mod combinations but i can't seem to find the problem. The only thing i've got is scripthookv output log

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Mar 28 2018, v1.0.1365.1)
//     (C) Alexander Blade 2015-2018
[19:16:43] INIT: Started
[19:16:43] INIT: Success, game version is VER_1_0_1365_1_STEAM
[19:16:43] INIT: Registering script 'ScriptHookVDotNet.asi' (0x00007FFE2A0D1380)
[19:16:44] INIT: Registering script 'TrainerV.asi' (0x00007FFDFDC942A0)
[19:16:51] INIT: Pool 1 extended
[19:16:51] INIT: Pool 2 extended
[19:16:51] INIT: Pool 3 extended
[19:16:51] INIT: Pool 4 extended
[19:16:56] INIT: GtaThread collection size 189
[19:16:56] INIT: wnd proc 0x00000000FFFF0891
[19:16:56] INIT: IDXGISwapChain 0x00007FFE330296B8 (0x00007FFE3301CDE0)
[19:16:56] INIT: IDXGISwapChain set
[19:16:56] INIT: DX init started
[19:16:56] INIT: DX feature level B000
[19:16:56] INIT: DX init succeeded
[19:17:32] CORE: Requesting thread creation
[19:17:32] CORE: Creating threads
[19:17:33] CORE: Started control thread, id 43 active 1
[19:17:33] CORE: Started thread 'ScriptHookVDotNet.asi' (0x00007FFE2A0D1380), id 44 active 1
[19:17:33] CORE: Started thread 'TrainerV.asi' (0x00007FFDFDC942A0), id 45 active 1
[19:17:33] CORE: Launching main() for 'ScriptHookVDotNet.asi' (0x00007FFE2A0D1380), id 44
[19:17:33] CORE: Launching main() for 'TrainerV.asi' (0x00007FFDFDC942A0), id 45
[20:01:03] CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'TrainerV.asi' (0x00007FFDFDC942A0), id 45

helpmepls

Hello so I. Use two menus lambda and simple trainer but when I use simple trainer I have to f*cking beat up the 6/4 key to go across the menu but it doesn't do this with lambda pls help 

wolfrunner86
12 hours ago, helpmepls said:

Hello so I. Use two menus lambda and simple trainer but when I use simple trainer I have to f*cking beat up the 6/4 key to go across the menu but it doesn't do this with lambda pls help 

i have noticed that alot of script based mods for both V and IV that use numpad dont always work right if you are using discord

Pizzahut
On 6/20/2018 at 11:39 PM, helpmepls said:

Turn off any overlays like discord overlay. these things most of the time give problems.

ma7she

Why is the social club not working?

When I try to press on it, it shows me that I clicked it put nothing happens

RikuIan

Hi guys, this question might've already been asked, sorry but, is there any chance that the trainer will implement Special God Mode for bodyguards? The trainer currently has this option for the player. Hopefully the creator will also do for bodyguards.

Chrisolation
Posted (edited)

Hi sjaak327,

I do not know if you remember me ...
I wanted to put in French, your Mod Simple Trainer.
Is it possible to do it and then I retransmit my work?

Sorry for my bad english, I use google translate.

Happy Holidays.
Edited by Chrisolation