Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,879 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

sjaak327

I just tried it and spawn random driver keeps still spawning Micheal. The only thing what has changed is that it still gives the random spawning names, but it keeps spawning Micheal. Yes, my gramm0r sucks and you probably don't know what tf I just said.

What ? It always worked fine on my end, it spawns a random ped. That never failed, it was just the message that was indeed claiming it was Michael, that has now been fixed. How do you spawn the random driver, via the menu or what ?

Via your trainer, of course. Versions before 7.2 had been just fine.

Oh my ! That is Obvious and not what I was asking, do you use the menu or some shortcut was the question... Again it is working fine on my end via the menu. But I might have overlooked any keycombo that does the same thing.

Pizzahut

I just tried it and spawn random driver keeps still spawning Micheal. The only thing what has changed is that it still gives the random spawning names, but it keeps spawning Micheal. Yes, my gramm0r sucks and you probably don't know what tf I just said.

What ? It always worked fine on my end, it spawns a random ped. That never failed, it was just the message that was indeed claiming it was Michael, that has now been fixed. How do you spawn the random driver, via the menu or what ?
Via your trainer, of course. Versions before 7.2 had been just fine.Oh my ! That is Obvious and not what I was asking, do you use the menu or some shortcut was the question... Again it is working fine on my end via the menu. But I might have overlooked any keycombo that does the same thing.

I don't understand what you mean with "the menu" then, like, what kind of menu? I'm just going to say: I do not think so. And no, I don't use any keycombo/hotkeys. I'm just selecting the feature in the trainer

sjaak327

Oh my ! That is Obvious and not what I was asking, do you use the menu or some shortcut was the question... Again it is working fine on my end via the menu. But I might have overlooked any keycombo that does the same thing.

I don't understand what you mean with "the menu" then, like, what kind of menu? I'm just going to say: I do not think so. And no, I don't use any keycombo/hotkeys. I'm just selecting the feature in the trainer

So... you are using the menu. Ok, then I don't know, I checked the code, and checked the function in my game, it most certainly spawns a random driver.

_MK_

Is there a way to force 3D clouds ? like always have it enabled ?

sjaak327

Not currently, but that could be made, if really needed.

Pizzahut

Oh my ! That is Obvious and not what I was asking, do you use the menu or some shortcut was the question... Again it is working fine on my end via the menu. But I might have overlooked any keycombo that does the same thing.I don't understand what you mean with "the menu" then, like, what kind of menu? I'm just going to say: I do not think so. And no, I don't use any keycombo/hotkeys. I'm just selecting the feature in the trainerSo... you are using the menu. Ok, then I don't know, I checked the code, and checked the function in my game, it most certainly spawns a random driver.

Welp, for me it doesn't, so.... Maybe this has to do with me not changing the .ini after the newest version, because that's apparently not necessary? FYI I don't have any other mods installed.

sjaak327

So... you are using the menu. Ok, then I don't know, I checked the code, and checked the function in my game, it most certainly spawns a random driver.

Welp, for me it doesn't, so.... Maybe this has to do with me not changing the .ini after the newest version, because that's apparently not necessary? FYI I don't have any other mods installed.

No it should not make any difference. I don't know, the code is correct is all I can say.

Remix1994PL

@sjaak327

Hello, can you add in the update of your modification such a change, that after the trainer's welding the vehicle will not turn radio on and play automatically and will be turned off? It could be a change for everyone or for those willing to set up in configuration files. ini trainer. Can I ask for it? Regards ;)

_MK_

Not currently, but that could be made, if really needed.

Well it would be great if you can add it since if "weather" and "time" were froze 3D clouds don't appear.

B Dawg
Posted (edited)

Apparently, someone did fix scripthook completely, but nobody knew about it. A friend got the link from FiveM devs, he then gave it to me to test it, and it spawned all cars and player models without any issues whatsoever. GET IT HERE.

Edit: EFLC seems to refuse to start for me with the fixed scripthook and snt at the same time.

Edit 2: Yeah, this only appears to work for IV, but not EFLC.

Edit 3: Oops i just noticed i posted it in the wrong SNT thread.

Edited by B Dawg

SilverRST

I see there is Weapons Save/Load menu. Nice! Is it possible to make the Load loads automatically?

Like in .ini and choose something like this:

Weapons Load Slot: 3

For the desired weapons you saved before after Save Slot 3.

Biggest reason for this are the weapons they'll disappear after loading the game aka R* fun police, we must not use them in storymode.

nkjellman

I see there is Weapons Save/Load menu. Nice! Is it possible to make the Load loads automatically?

Biggest reason for this are the weapons they'll disappear after loading the game aka R* fun police, we must not use them in storymode.

He was speaking of adding an auto load slot in the future. I'll admit, I forget to load my loadout, and then I wish I had my shotgun with explosive rounds ready.

SilverRST

He was speaking of adding an auto load slot in the future. I'll admit, I forget to load my loadout, and then I wish I had my shotgun with explosive rounds ready.

Ah I see. Auto load would be very usefull and handy. The stuff in SP is damn limited and all that cash cow milking has made my faith lost in R* and T2.

gunziness

I second this, autoloading the blocked DLC weapons would be highly welcomed.

sjaak327

New version, not been tested, because there isn't an updated scripthookV.dll, once that drops, this mod should work again on latest patch.

Changes from 7.3

-the saved vehicle function will save the last spawned vehicle, if you are not in a Vehicle. This is usefull for trailers, because when saved, all vehicle related functions should work without having to be in it.

-compatibility for latest patch, added 16 vehicles and a few objects. That was all that was added by R, no other new content is available.

-added 40 additional added weapons slots.

No ini Changes.

nkjellman

New version, not been tested, because there isn't an updated scripthookV.dll, once that drops, this mod should work again on latest patch.Changes from 7.3-the saved vehicle function will save the last spawned vehicle, if you are not in a Vehicle. This is usefull for trailers, because when saved, all vehicle related functions should work without having to be in it.-compatibility for latest patch, added 16 vehicles and a few objects. That was all that was added by R, no other new content is available.-added 40 additional added weapons slots.No ini Changes.

Sounds good man. But what about the auto load weapon loadout?

sjaak327

New version, not been tested, because there isn't an updated scripthookV.dll, once that drops, this mod should work again on latest patch.Changes from 7.3-the saved vehicle function will save the last spawned vehicle, if you are not in a Vehicle. This is usefull for trailers, because when saved, all vehicle related functions should work without having to be in it.-compatibility for latest patch, added 16 vehicles and a few objects. That was all that was added by R, no other new content is available.-added 40 additional added weapons slots.No ini Changes.

Not included, no have time, to be honest, it takes what, three clicks to load it yourself. a Nice to have, not a killer feature.

BrownieBear

Omg THANKSSSS! I can now save trailers and edit whats editable :D Great!!!!! Can't imagine gta 5 without your trainer

SilverRST

Not included, no have time, to be honest, it takes what, three clicks to load it yourself. a Nice to have, not a killer feature.

It is a killer feature tho. It may be 3 clicks but scrolling after each time the game loads or loading a save game, it gets a bit annoying over time.

sjaak327

It is a killer feature tho. It may be 3 clicks but scrolling after each time the game loads or loading a save game, it gets a bit annoying over time.

Oh the horror :D

nkjellman

It is a killer feature tho. It may be 3 clicks but scrolling after each time the game loads or loading a save game, it gets a bit annoying over time.Oh the horror :DThe horror indeed my friend.

Lets say that it is also a nice middle finger at the micro transactions. Every time I scroll through the menus, I am reminded of how poisonous they are to gaming.

sjaak327
Posted (edited)

The horror indeed my friend.

Lets say that it is also a nice middle finger at the micro transactions. Every time I scroll through the menus, I am reminded of how poisonous they are to gaming.

hahahaha, ok ok, I will give you the ability to autoload one slot. (the first one). Hopefully I can make that work without crashing the game :)

Next version will have it, it does work without problems.

Edited by sjaak327

nkjellman

hahahaha, ok ok, I will give you the ability to autoload one slot. (the first one). Hopefully I can make that work without crashing the game :)

Lol, thanks man. I'd change the label on it so people know its the auto load slot. That or make the auto load slot a new one.

sjaak327

Lol, thanks man. I'd change the label on it so people know its the auto load slot. That or make the auto load slot a new one.

No, you will still need to define it in the ini. Or are you suggesting I load it regardless ?

Anda7x

Can i get a pizza over here?

SilverRST

Lol, thanks man. I'd change the label on it so people know its the auto load slot. That or make the auto load slot a new one.No, you will still need to define it in the ini. Or are you suggesting I load it regardless ?Defining in ini would be the best, please.

Sorry for big ass huge quote train.

Smartphone hates me.

nkjellman

The horror indeed my friend.Lets say that it is also a nice middle finger at the micro transactions. Every time I scroll through the menus, I am reminded of how poisonous they are to gaming.hahahaha, ok ok, I will give you the ability to autoload one slot. (the first one). Hopefully I can make that work without crashing the game :)Next version will have it, it does work without problems.Lol, thanks man. I'd change the label on it so people know its the auto load slot. That or make the auto load slot a new one.No, you will still need to define it in the ini. Or are you suggesting I load it regardless ?Well there are a few ways you could go about this.

1. Add an autoload slot. You save to it and the trainer automatically loads it on start up. Then you have an option to disable it.

2. Add an ini option. You can set it to disabled, or one of the 20 auto load slots.

3. Probably the best option. You add 4 autoload slots. One for Michael, one for Franklin, one for Trevor, and one for other characters. It auto loads the one baised on who you are. This way when you switch, each character has their own loadout, and you don't loose added weapons from switching.

For options 1 and 2, you could add an ini option so it gives you the weapons when you switch using the games character switching mechanic.

sjaak327

The horror indeed my friend.Lets say that it is also a nice middle finger at the micro transactions. Every time I scroll through the menus, I am reminded of how poisonous they are to gaming.

hahahaha, ok ok, I will give you the ability to autoload one slot. (the first one). Hopefully I can make that work without crashing the game :)Next version will have it, it does work without problems.

No, you will still need to define it in the ini. Or are you suggesting I load it regardless ?

Well there are a few ways you could go about this.

1. Add an autoload slot. You save to it and the trainer automatically loads it on start up. Then you have an option to disable it.

2. Add an ini option. You can set it to disabled, or one of the 20 auto load slots.

3. Probably the best option. You add 4 autoload slots. One for Michael, one for Franklin, one for Trevor, and one for other characters. It auto loads the one baised on who you are. This way when you switch, each character has their own loadout, and you don't loose added weapons from switching.

For options 1 and 2, you could add an ini option so it gives you the weapons when you switch using the games character switching mechanic.

Nah, quick and dirty, slot one is auto loaded, if you set the relevant option in defaults section in the ini. you don't loose weapons if you switch using trainer anyway :)

sjaak327

Small update:

Changes from 7.4

-ability to load the first weapons slot when the game loads.

-snow works again.

Ini changes:

WeaponsAutoLoad=0 (change to 1 to use weapons auto load). Again NO NEED TO CHANGE THE INI, just copy the line if you need it, or leave it out when you don't.

glenster

I just installed the new Simple Trainer and Scripthook. I can bring up the trainer menu with F3 then can't interact with it.