Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,348 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

sjaak327

Simple Trainer for GTAV

D T

Is there a way to enable the screen at the cinema interior?

Lamborghini1335

I noticed the weapon skins for the mk2 stuff don't save upon loading, the text reverts back to default and shows NULL, the way to fix this is to remove the weapon's skin, reapply skin, and then reapply the colour to that.

nkjellman

Is there a way to enable the screen at the cinema interior?

Now that would be interesting to see.

wootzieh

Many of the keybinds (specially some of doubly keybinded) are not working. Any idea about what can be causing it?

Edited by wootzieh

D T

Have you considered adding the drunk Euphoria effect from IV's SNT? :panic: I'd rather not install any additional scripts for this.

choc4444

@ sjaak327

i have not been on the forms for a while playing to much gta v online lol i see the trainer has grown a lot bigger since i last used it

i was wondering if there was any way to get the character creation to work with your trainer ? id like to copy my online character and use it in story mode this would also be great for new character creation within the story

i would ask nayjames but he seems to have disappeared off the map lol must be working on something ?

Edited by choc4444

Marcin6

Why most of my weapons dissapered after i loaded the game?

_CP_

@Marcin6

Rockstar didn't bother to add slots in save games to store new weapons.

Marcin6

There is really no posibility to add an option for characters stats ?

Edited by Marcin6

ikt

I've always had issues pressing <Accept> after trying to enter text in this trainer. For some reason I just need to press Enter a lot and it sometimes works and most of the times does not. Talk like 50x spamming the enter key before the input is accepted.

Also, recently vehicle extras are broken? If I spawn a Blista Compact freshly from a just launched game I can toggle the sunroof (and only the sunroof), but if I exit the submenu and go back, none of the extras work.

wolfrunner86

i see in livery section there is a livery2 does anyone know what if any cars use this?

_CP_

Tornado Custom.

redblaz123

I have original copy of GTA V and is it safe to use this in SP? Using this will affect GTA Online or not? (I won't use it in online)

zanesix

Yes, if it wasn't safe for SP why would it exist? The same basic rules with all mods apply with this one, remove them before you go online or get banned.

wolfrunner86

lately on launch i have been getting An exception occurred while executing 'TrainerV.asi' (0x000007FEE8F23570), id 30, has anyone seen this. is there an error log for trainer?

NorthHustler

@sjaak327 Hi! I'm new to the forum, as I haven't been modding for long. I am quite far in the process of recreating one of your SNT IV functions, to spawn two random peds behind the player that attack and target the player, whilst driving. However, I cannot figure out how to make the peds exit their vehicle once they have caught up with me... I thought about using something along the lines of GET_CHAR_COORDINATES then GET_DISTANCE_BETWEEN_COORDS_3D and then something like IF (distance between < range).. but that's it so far. I do not know how to make them exit the vehicle, and if i can, make them find a new one or get in the closest one once the distance between the ped and I is greater than the range limit. Can you help me? Thank you, (big fan of drunk cam) :)

Daines001

@sjaak327 Why it's unvailable change MK2 WEAPONS tints?

sjaak327

@sjaak327 Hi! I'm new to the forum, as I haven't been modding for long. I am quite far in the process of recreating one of your SNT IV functions, to spawn two random peds behind the player that attack and target the player, whilst driving. However, I cannot figure out how to make the peds exit their vehicle once they have caught up with me... I thought about using something along the lines of GET_CHAR_COORDINATES then GET_DISTANCE_BETWEEN_COORDS_3D and then something like IF (distance between < range).. but that's it so far. I do not know how to make them exit the vehicle, and if i can, make them find a new one or get in the closest one once the distance between the ped and I is greater than the range limit. Can you help me? Thank you, (big fan of drunk cam) :)

There are tasks you can use like task_exit_vehicle, or someting along those lines. Search for the TASK natives.

Aerion

Hello sjaak327, any plans on adding the new vehicles to the trainer? (or was there a spawner that worked with strings and I don't know about it)

I always use this to decide if the new stuff is worth getting Online.

sjaak327

Sure, working on that right now..

Daines001

Thanks for answer why that freaking tints can't be changed, even after last update of trainer and fact that every other particle working fine....

PS: Is there any chance make that Freemode character can buy things and play tennis and golf ? Because game always act like I have no money and can't play any minigame or meet some random events.

In IV it was working no matter which character model I had. But it's propably because of that trio character swaping sh*t. But still can you try do something with it ?

Edited by Daines001

sjaak327

The tints can be changed just fine over here ?

And no, money for other characters is not possible, as it would probably be a massive effort, even disabling game scripts.

Daines001

And no, money for other characters is not possible, as it would probably be a massive effort, even disabling game scripts.

Always have only black weapon can change scopes, magazines, even add american flag or skull and other crap, but gun is always black, even if I change it to any color, is still black.

sjaak327

Always have only black weapon can change scopes, magazines, even add american flag or skull and other crap, but gun is always black, even if I change it to any color, is still black.

It is working fine over here, so not my code, probably messed up some game files over on your side.

Daines001

It is working fine over here, so not my code, probably messed up some game files over on your side.

Ok will try change some files then and there. But at least add crew logo options on vehicles, that shouldn be a problem.

Aerion

Ok will try change some files then and there. But at least add crew logo options on vehicles, that shouldn be a problem.

What crew, exactly, can you have in singleplayer? where would that graphic be taken from?

Daines001

What crew, exactly, can you have in singleplayer? where would that graphic be taken from?

Crew logo, exactly same as is aviable from MODEL menu, there is badge options, can be used on clothes. Same option is in online for clothes, properties and personal vehicles.

where would that graphic be taken from?

From jap cringey garbage cartoons, From crew you are joined, or made. I'v got my personal logo made in Cockstar* editor.

Edited by Daines001

Daines001

Oh sjaak you propably know it, but in the update is one secret weapon called double action revolver.

zEricC03z

Any idea when you'll release the new update?

sjaak327

Whenever a scripthook is out, so I can test stuff :)

This is what is in so far (but not tested):

Changes from 6.0

-Added 29 Vehicles.

-Added 10 Peds.

-Added 6 Weapons (including full customization).

-Added 13 Cutscenes.

-Added 37 Time Cycle Modifiers.

todo:

tattoo + teleports.

No ini Changes

Is the double action revolver an actual weapon ? if so will be added as well.