4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[V|REL] Account in Bank

Inco

2e35ts8.jpg

This script lets you store stolen your money in bank account and earn interest (0.001% per day by default). Also you can transfer money between characters accounts.
Mod settings described here.
Maximum balance: 2 147 483 647 for each character.

How to use

• Press B to mark the nearest ATM on the map;
  • Press O when you near ATM to open ATM menu.

Requirements

How to install
Place the .dll files into your "scripts" folder, located in the main GTA V directory. If it doesn't exist, create it.

Known issues
Don't type numbers using your numpad. Sometimes it's works incorrect.

ATM location
If you found ATM that not exists in the list - let me know.

Changelog:

v1.1.0:

• Added new ATMs;
  • Now mod use NativeUI, because default menus (that provides .NET ScriptHook) could be deleted soon;
  • Removed animation.

v1.0.9:

• Added ability to disable playback of animation.

v1.0.8

• Added taxes feature: DepositTax, WithdrawalTax, ServiceTax and MoneyTransferTax.

v1.0.7

• Compatibility with .NET ScriptHook v1.0.

v1.0.6

• Bug fixes.

v1.0.5

• Added ability to change menu navigation keys (full list here).

v1.0.4

• Implemented ability to enter percents as value (just enter 50%, 37% etc; ALL also is supported);
  • Added new atm location;
  • Implemented option for show all atm icons on the map (can be activated in the AccountInBankS.ini file);
  • Some fixes.

v1.0.3

• Default percent now 0.001%;
  • Added animation playback.

v1.0.2

• Added features: LoseCashOnArrest and LoseCashOnDeath (disabled by default);
  • Ability to transfer money between characters accounts;
  • Bug fixes.

v1.0.1

• Ability to change default keys in .ini-file;
  • Some fixes.

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg

Donwload: gta5-mods or appveyor.
Sources

Edited by Inco

Been using this mod for a while now, it's great. However you should create an option to input all money at once as value, it's really tedious checking the cash then writing it down, especially at larger sums. Hell, why not go even further and let us use percents possible? Like depositing 50%? If not, an option to just type in 'ALL' instead of a number would be great

†Tyranick†™

This is great :). Once modding becomes more "open" it would be AMAZING to actually use the in-game bank interface to do all these options like transferring money to the 3 characters (via a pay-e listing), deposit and watch interest and more :). Hell, even when we starting modding in more complex things like doing jobs this could prove even more handy. Great idea :), going to be awesome seeing it's future implimentations.

Hell, why not go even further and let us use percents possible? Like depositing 50%? If not, an option to just type in 'ALL' instead of a number would be great

Great idea. This will be implemented.

Hello !

Really nice mod !

However , is it possible to show all the distributors by default on the world map ( not using B to mark the nearest one ) ? That's because all the mods are using alot of keys on my keyboard :/.

And why putting a Maximum balance ? That's a technical scripting issue ? If so , make maybe a warning message or find a way to prevent player to put too mutch money on his bank account :s ( but maybe you have already think about it :) ).

That's a realy nice mod and i'm realy looking forward to it :).

Keep up the good work !

Hereticus

Edited by Hereticus

However , is it possible to show all the distributors by default on the world map ( not using B to mark the nearest one ) ? That's because all the mods are using alot of keys on my keyboard :/

I will add this option in next release.

And why putting a Maximum balance ? That's a technical scripting issue ? If so , make maybe a warning message or find a way to prevent player to put too mutch money on his bank account :s ( but maybe you have already think about it :) ).

Because i'm using int32 to store account balance. I think, this is more than enough. And here already is present the warning, but I need to test it.

Thanks for your fast feed-back ! No problem for the account limitation , i was just asking ;). Thanks to you i learned something today :D.

Another thing you can make for your mod ( that's only an idea ) is making the player able to change the % gained in the .ini file. But that's not realy important because your default % is already fair ;).

I'll test your mod as soon as possible ;). It's a shame rockstar ddin't thougt about tranfering money between characters , thanks to you this issue is now fixed ! :).

Edited by Hereticus

Another thing you can make for your mod ( that's only an idea ) is making the player able to change the % gained in the .ini file. But that's not realy important because your default % is already fair ;).

You can change % (and balances value :D) in AccountInBank.ini (located in scripts folder). This file is created automatically after the first successful transaction (deposit, withdrawal etc).

Edited by Inco

Update

v1.0.4

• Implemented ability to enter percents as value (just enter 50%, 37% etc; ALL also is supported);
  • Added new atm location;
  • Implemented option for show all atm icons on the map (can be activated in the AccountInBankS.ini file);
  • Some fixes.

Hey, used your dev build from appveyor and I got this error when trying to mark a ATM:

[14:04:36] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Blip.set_Sprite(Int32)'.   at AccountInBank.Model.ATM.CreateBlip(Boolean showRoute, Boolean isBlipShortRange)   at AccountInBank.AccountInBank.OnKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()

and when I tried to open the menu (This was just at some random ATM I found using M) I get this error:

[14:06:17] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at AccountInBank.Model.ATM.Dispose(Boolean disposing)   at AccountInBank.AccountInBank.OnKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()

I have placed the dll and ini files in the scripts folder as seen here:

9LLcsbM.png

I have also tried putting the ini's in the main directory and keeping the dlls in the scripts folder, that didn't work either so I am out of ideas maybe you could help? Also I am running the latest version of GTA 350.2 or whatever it is and the latest scripthookdotnet.

Edited by haws1290

Same thing, I have downloaded the scripthook.net from the first post and it is still not working. Do I need to put the "ScriptHookVDotNet.dll" in the scripts folder or with the asi. Currently its in my main directory with the asi. The scripts load just it doesn't work for some reason?

[15:06:05] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_4A7B863C'.[15:06:05] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'E:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_4A7B863C' ...[15:06:05] [DEBUG] Found 2 script(s) in 'AccountInBank.dll'.[15:06:05] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'IniFile.dll'.[15:06:05] [DEBUG] Starting 2 script(s) ...[15:06:06] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'AccountInBank.AccountInBank' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_4A7B863C' ...[15:06:06] [DEBUG] Started script 'AccountInBank.AccountInBank'.[15:06:06] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'AccountInBank.MyAnimation_Bank' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_4A7B863C' ...[15:06:06] [DEBUG] Started script 'AccountInBank.MyAnimation_Bank'.[15:06:32] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Blip.set_Sprite(Int32)'.   at AccountInBank.Model.ATM.CreateBlip(Boolean showRoute, Boolean isBlipShortRange)   at AccountInBank.AccountInBank.OnKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()
Edited by haws1290

Oh, the type of Blip changed in latest version of .net script hook. I will release update in a few weeks or so soon.

MADRIZONABRUTA

error!

[20:31:32] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
en AccountInBank.Model.ATM.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
en AccountInBank.AccountInBank.OnKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
en GTA.Script.MainLoop()

Viscera6930

this is what i need. Frank is so broke and his jobs just dont make the dollas fast enough.. I was wanting a way to wire him some dollas from his patners in crime. Now i can. Thanks, your a Genius!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi hinco,

i follow your mod... good work

I look if you can add some taxe in the account mod like house taxe, car taxe, laundering system... like when you depose money to your account bank take 10%... because it's to easy to have some money so...

Sorry for my very bad english...

• 2 weeks later...

v1.0.8:

- Added: DepositTax, WithdrawalTax, ServiceTax and MoneyTransferTax. You can enable it in ini-file.

Edited by Inco

Ai®a©ob®a

Requirement: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)

So which file do i need? Or do i need all three of them?

htOLw4d.png

Found a new ATM inside the Kortz Center rotunda: http://i.imgur.com/B0FcQ1s.png

Thanks, i will add it in next version.

Requirement: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)

So which file do i need? Or do i need all three of them?

htOLw4d.png

One of them. GTA 5 doesn't support Windows 32 bit, so i can assume that you are using Windows 64 bit => you should download .._x64.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Found another new ATM: http://i.imgur.com/qOzmF85.png

Why don't you just store the ATM locations in a separate file so that you don't have to update the entire mod every time you add a new ATM? You could post that file on pastebin or something.

Why don't you just store the ATM locations in a separate file so that you don't have to update the entire mod every time you add a new ATM? You could post that file on pastebin or something.

Because I'm too lazy.

v1.1.0

- Added new ATMs;

- Now mod use NativeUI, because default menus (that provides .NET ScriptHook) could be deleted soon.