2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Blimp Code

jacob777

I need a blimp code but I can't find one anywhere except eBay but my parents wont let me buy it so does anyone have a spare I can use

Agent Ozzy

I expect you wouldn't even stay

• Like 1

If you're not old enough to have your own ebay account then you're not old enough to play GTA.

No blimp for you.

• Like 7

You really think someone's gonna give away the Blimp? The Blimp is the swaggiestofrides

• Like 7

urkgcNk.gif

LordRaijin

I need a blimp code but I can't find one anywhere except eBay but my parents wont let me buy it so does anyone have a spare I can use

Grand Theft Auto V is an adult game, and not a kids game. Go play games that is properly suitable for your age ranks. I'm actually surprise to see that your parents even bought you the game at all. I guess parents still uses video games these days as a pacifier to get their kids off of their backs no matter what the game consist of. As long as their kids don't bother them it's all good.

Shame on your parents.

Edited by LordRaijin
  • Like 7

Grand Theft Auto V is an adult game, and not a kids game. Go play games that is properly suitable for your age ranks. I'm actually surprise to see that your parents even bought you the game at all. I guess parents still uses video games these days as a pacifier to get their kids off of their backs no matter what the game consist of. As long as their kids don't bother them it's all good.

Shame on your parents.

I want to like this post infinite times.

• Like 3

urkgcNk.gif

nWo_Y2J_2015

Shame on your parents.

I want to like this post infinite times.

Same here...LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE *forever*

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

@lordraijin how old do u think I am in 15!! My parents aren't like that I got this game for my birthday because my parents TRUST me

You really think someone's gonna give away the Blimp? The Blimp is the swaggiestofrides

• Like 2

streetx1xracer

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

@lordraijin how old do u think I am in 15!! My parents aren't like that I got this game for my birthday because my parents TRUST me

just take a heli and land on top of a blimp and press triangle. You'll warp in.

Blimp is useless anyway.

But lol asking for a code like that here? You have some balls mister.

Shadowfennekin

Blimp is awful. It's free on Xbox One, PS 4, and PC anyways.

Dude, if you are underage, you shouldn't play GTA V. You know that right? Blimps are useless these days. Kuruma is more in fashion. In doubt that anyone here still has a code.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Shame on your parents.

Voit Turyv

Troll topic is troll.

• Like 1

Nope, without the code, the flying blimp is more or less a flying prop lmao :lol::lol:

urkgcNk.gif

cremefraiche

Just gonna pop my 2cents in here; I actually can't believe the amount of people saying 'you shouldn't be playing this game'. I assumed players of a game such as this would actually be more inclusive than is often portrayed in these forums, given the liberal nature of the game

I was born in 92, and played GTA for the first time when III first came out (2001 or 2002?) and haven't stopped since really. It doesn't necessarily mean anyone has bad or irresponsible parents. A million kids could play GTA all day and be fine, but it's the one kid whose parents actually don't give a sh*t about them and/or has underlying issues that can't properly distinguish between the laws of the game and the laws of life hence the restricted rating.

If you're smart and your kid is smart I don't see the problem? No need to blast this kid who comes on here asking for advice when none of you have any idea of his or her situation

Edited by cremefraiche

thafablifee46

Ive been playing grand theft auto since I was 8. Im 19 now , I wouldnt consider my parents bad cause me and my siblings are doing great. Im also actually starting college in September. Moral of the story is , games dont mean sh*t. Back on topic , I pre ordered the game and used my blimp code and I havent used it since I first got the game. Its really nothing special.

Just gonna pop my 2cents in here; I actually can't believe the amount of people saying 'you shouldn't be playing this game'. I assumed players of a game such as this would actually be more inclusive than is often portrayed in these forums, given the liberal nature of the game

I was born in 92, and played GTA for the first time when III first came out (2001 or 2002?) and haven't stopped since really. It doesn't necessarily mean anyone has bad or irresponsible parents. A million kids could play GTA all day and be fine, but it's the one kid whose parents actually don't give a sh*t about them and/or has underlying issues that can't properly distinguish between the laws of the game and the laws of life hence the restricted rating.

If you're smart and your kid is smart I don't see the problem? No need to blast this kid who comes on here asking for advice when none of you have any idea of his or her situation

Thank u!! I agree with u the game is rated M for mature shure it said 17+ but its rated M so it intended for mature players

Ive been playing grand theft auto since I was 8. Im 19 now , I wouldnt consider my parents bad cause me and my siblings are doing great. Im also actually starting college in September. Moral of the story is , games dont mean sh*t. Back on topic , I pre ordered the game and used my blimp code and I havent used it since I first got the game. Its really nothing special.

It's really not?!?

cremefraiche

Yeah man, blimp is just novelty really. Slow as sh*t, too. I used it once I think when V first came out on PS3 and haven't used it since. I'd give you my code but I doubt It'd be valid after it's already been used once

LordRaijin

Shame on your parents.

Like I said before GTA V is an adult game, and you're just a child who needs to play games that is marketed for your age.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp

Please give this url to your parents.

• Like 1

LordRaijin

A million kids could watch porn all day and be fine, but the point is that porn and games like Grand Theft Auto are specifically design for adults, not teenagers.What's so hard to understand that? I swear peoples reading comprehension is going down the toilet these days.

Too much McDonald's food.

• Like 1

Yeah, this topic isn't really going anywhere.

@OP: Find another way to get into the Blimp. Begging for it here isn't going to be fruitful.