2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Vehicle Suggestions

RyanEsau

I just traded in my unused apt. for the 6-car garage apt near the bike exit of The Pacific Standard Job Heist. I have a bike path but just for friends who may be bad driving lol. Anywho, I decided to buy The Sanchez (Livery) because why not? $7,000 and I can mod it for use in off road races if custom is allowed. I noted that it had much less upgrades and was barely maybe 150K~ getting everything. Very nice. But now I was thinking of what other vehicles to buy? I have everything I like pretty much but maybe for class races? (Sanchez for Off-Road)

TL:DR - I got a new 6 car garage and bought a Sanchez and moved in my insurgent, but I don't know what else I could use for class races or general.

Vehicles (Eclipse Towers, Apt 3 / Main) - Zentorno, Cheetah, Kuruma (Armoured), Elegy RH8, Bati 801, Feltzer, Carbonizzare, Gauntlet (8/10)

Vehicles (Las Lugunas Blvd, 4 / PSJ & 2nd Garage) - Insurgent, Adder (Old, Dupped, Unwanted), Entity XF (Old, Dupped, Unwanted), 2 Elegy RH8 (Placeholders) (5/6)

Vehicles (3 Alta St, Apt 57 / Racing) - Sanchez (Livery), Gauntlet, Casco (3/10)

Pegasus - Cuban 800, Jetmax, Seashark, Savage, Dinghy, Insurgent Pick-Up

I was thinking maybe Casco? Sports Classics but I'll probably wait for more $. (I have enough + modding but I just don't want to yet.

Also was thinking of maybe "The Burrito" Van from The Pacific Standard Job - Hack setup mission, I figured it might be fun. Same thing applying to my thought of The Technical from The Series A Funding Heist.

Edited by Sgt.Soldier

Hydra and a Buzzard would be my recommendation.

A really, really cheap car with ridiculously low insurance (like a Voodoo, which costs less to replace than to repair) is also fun for trying stupid things in which usually get the vehicle destroyed.

Arrows to Athens

Get the Casco. Very nice to drive, beautiful/unique sound and is faster than most supers.

Edited by Fearx--

A really, really cheap car with ridiculously low insurance (like a Voodoo, which costs less to replace than to repair) is also fun for trying stupid things in which usually get the vehicle destroyed.

Thought about Buzzard later but is the Hydra worth the $3mil or however much?

Get the Casco. Very nice to drive, beautiful/unique sound and is faster than most supers.

Is Casco best for Sports Classics? I've driven it in a few sports classics races and won fairly easy but was a few reckless/clueless drivers so I wasn't sure lol.

I have no idea how competitive the Casco is in races, but it is one if my absolute favorite cars to drive in the game. Easily worth the money (I even spent an extra 100k for custom plates "BRAPBRAP")

Edited by soundism

Garland137

Casco or a Stinger GT. The Stinger isn't very useful for races, but it's gorgeous and very fun to drive. Plus you already have a Cheetah and Carbo, so a Stinger would round out you Grottis. Casco is good for races, behind the Z-type and Monroe. Can't comment on driving style because I haven't driven one.

Arrows to Athens

I have no idea how competitive the Casco is in races, but it is one if my absolute favorite cars to drive in the game. Easily worth the money (I even spent an extra 100k for custom plates "BRAPBRAP")

About 3rd in it's class. Very close to the Z-Type.

Locrito1995

I suggest pigalle. It's better in most tracks in sports classics race than z-type. Z-type is MUCH better in straights thoughh. Casco is well balanced, so if you are not too into racing, I would recommend it for you.

I own both a pigalle and z-type for track dependencies though.

Locrito1995

Jackal or F620?

None, Zion.

But if I had to choose, f620 for looks, jackal for racing.

Edited by Locrito1995

Some nice cars being suggestes here. I have a Casco, haven't raced it, it's a "Sunday Car" for posing in.

I also dig the F620, but it can be a bitch to race/ drive crazy.

The Pigalle is a wonderful 20th Century Euro car. Love it.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

if you can afford a casco, for performance you better buy a pigalle

edit: find youreself a felon or zion for the coupe class

and a schafter for the sedan class

and either buy a blade or find youreself a dominator for the muscle class

Edited by goldadderXD

TheGoodSgtScooter

Thought about Buzzard later but is the Hydra worth the $3mil or however much?

Is Casco best for Sports Classics? I've driven it in a few sports classics races and won fairly easy but was a few reckless/clueless drivers so I wasn't sure lol.It is very competitive.

FrugalDangerMan

Faggio. Bright red. Drop $180,000 in upgrades and get an extra 5MPH at the top end.

Totally worth it.

Locrito1995

Buy both, dominator and blade, one can do better than the other in certain tracks. :p

• Like 1

I suggest pigalle. It's better in most tracks in sports classics race than z-type. Z-type is MUCH better in straights thoughh. Casco is well balanced, so if you are not too into racing, I would recommend it for you.

Interesting, honestly never heard of the pigalle til now lol. I'm not too into racing but from my races I liked the Casco.

I bought it just a few mins ago, here it is outta lsc :3

0_0.jpg

Also decided to buy Alta St Apt for extra garage and incase I need to hurry in a apt to change, might be closer depending where I am.

Buy both, dominator and blade, one can do better than the other in certain tracks. :p

Isn't it very competitive on Muscle? Gauntlet/Dominator/Phoenix? I don't really want a dominator since I have a fully modded gauntlet already.

Edited by Sgt.Soldier

Locrito1995

Interesting, honestly never heard of the pigalle til now lol. I'm not too into racing but from my races I liked the Casco.

0_0.jpg

Also decided to buy Alta St Apt for extra garage and incase I need to hurry in a apt to change, might be closer depending where I am.

Buy both, dominator and blade, one can do better than the other in certain tracks. :pIsn't it very competitive on Muscle? Gauntlet/Dominator/Phoenix? I don't really want a dominator since I have a fully modded gauntlet already.

Phoenix isn't that good. Gauntlet is the most balanced, and stable in my opinion. But against good Dominator driver in a track with long/most straights. Or a good Blade in a track with a lot of corners, it looses it's power. But, as you aren't much into racing, you probably race in random lobbys, and around 80% of the people in random lobbys are wreckless drivers. :p

You'll do well with a gauntlet. :)

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

0_0.jpg

Isn't it very competitive on Muscle? Gauntlet/Dominator/Phoenix? I don't really want a dominator since I have a fully modded gauntlet already.

Phoenix isn't that good. Gauntlet is the most balanced, and stable in my opinion. But against good Dominator driver in a track with long/most straights. Or a good Blade in a track with a lot of corners, it looses it's power. But, as you aren't much into racing, you probably race in random lobbys, and around 80% of the people in random lobbys are wreckless drivers. :p

gauntlet might drive well....but its no match against a decent driver in a dominator or blade.....unless you are a realy good driverthat coud win in a vacca against an zentorno and sh*t like that regulary

• Like 1

Locrito1995

0_0.jpg

Isn't it very competitive on Muscle? Gauntlet/Dominator/Phoenix? I don't really want a dominator since I have a fully modded gauntlet already.Phoenix isn't that good. Gauntlet is the most balanced, and stable in my opinion. But against good Dominator driver in a track with long/most straights. Or a good Blade in a track with a lot of corners, it looses it's power. But, as you aren't much into racing, you probably race in random lobbys, and around 80% of the people in random lobbys are wreckless drivers. :p

gauntlet might drive well....but its no match against a decent driver in a dominator or blade.....unless you are a realy good driverthat coud win in a vacca against an zentorno and sh*t like that regulary

Hahaha, exactly, he explained it in an easier way. :p