3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TheOneLibertonian

Johnny Klebitz Appreciation Thread

OG13

As much as I love TLAD I was never a big fan of Johnny. I like him, it's just he's kinda lacking depth. Though that's natural when held against Niko. He had some good lines though. My favourite by far:

"Well, I think what I've learned is that there's always a man, dude. He just wears a different uniform."

icecoldkilla1467

Uncle Vlad

It fits in sooo well. I love to cruise around aimlessly at nighttime listening to this song. Alderney is a great place for this.

Miamivicecity

Wanted Dead or Alive is such a badass song to be playing when Johnny takes over chapter presidency and riding in formation back to the clubhouse.

Bone chilling stuff.

Gummy 

Badass time.

4yon.png

B Dawg

Why would you want V Johnny in IV? Though we desperately need an IV Johnny to V mod though, back into his 230 pounds of rapidly approaching middle age state, preferably in new clothing.

Watain

I always found Niko and Johnny to be my favorite GTA protagonists ever, so far. I think they have much in common emotionally, such as in what life became I mean. They are both left with sorrow at the end of their respective game, and they're both smart, bad-ass and deep characters. They, if some protagonists, really show that you can be a real hard man and still be genuinely concerned with stuff and show emotions towards things and incidents. I really liked that about them both. On top of it all, Johnny is a biker and the closest thing to a metalhead we get in a GTA protagonist, so that made me like him even more as I love the biker lifestyle and heavy metal.

ThatKyloRenGuy

Johnny Klebitz is my second favorite protagonist as well as my second favorite character within the whole series, behind Niko Bellic. I love how he was a Jewish metalhead who was a part of a biker gang known as The Lost MC. He as well as Clay Simons, Terry Thorpe, and Jim Fitzgerald were all awesome characters and it was terrible seeing them all go, although Jim went before the other three. I also don’t necessarily know this for a fact, I’m just guessing: I think Johnny, Clay, Terry, and Jim probably sometimes get along with goths and punks, depending on what mood they’re in, but mall goths (nu-metal fans) and emos, they probably think can take a hike. Can’t say that I blame them, lol.

ThatKyloRenGuy

Another thing I want to say, relating to Johnny Klebitz. The times I felt bad for him the most were in Roman’s Holiday (both him and Roman), Billy and Brian’s betrayals, and of course, when Trevor killed him in GTA V. The truth of the matter is this in all of those scenarios: Would ANYONE (whether real or in the GTA universe) handle themselves differently if they were to be standing in Johnny’s shoes? The answer is simply no freaking way. The man has gone through a lot of crap in the series. Additionally, Rockstar and 2K Games must have something against bikers as well as rednecks, metalheads, and greasers, considering the amount of bikers (Johnny, Clay, Terry, and Jim being metalheads and the rest being rednecks) you kill in the series. Also, you get to fight greasers in Bully as well as in Mafia 2. It really makes you think..🤔

GTA-Biker
12 hours ago, ThatBenGuy said:

Another thing I want to say, relating to Johnny Klebitz. The times I felt bad for him the most were in Roman’s Holiday (both him and Roman), Billy and Brian’s betrayals, and of course, when Trevor killed him in GTA V. The truth of the matter is this in all of those scenarios: Would ANYONE (whether real or in the GTA universe) handle themselves differently if they were to be standing in Johnny’s shoes? The answer is simply no freaking way. The man has gone through a lot of crap in the series. Additionally, Rockstar and 2K Games must have something against bikers as well as rednecks, metalheads, and greasers, considering the amount of bikers (Johnny, Clay, Terry, and Jim being metalheads and the rest being rednecks) you kill in the series. Also, you get to fight greasers in Bully as well as in Mafia 2. It really makes you think..🤔

Yeah,seeing how in every GTA game except VC (where Tommy is friendly to Big Mitch Baker and his gang) the biker gangs are the enemies,it really does seem like R* has something against bikers.

In GTA SA,those Cobra bikers aren't even programmed as a gang for some reason (unless you mod the game),and in mission T-Bone Mendez some of them are among the robbers which CJ must stop.

In GTA LCS,Toni kills Wayne and wipes out his gang.

In GTA VCS,Vic fights two different biker gangs,he wipes out White Stallionz and takes over all businesses from Big Mitch Baker's gang.

In GTA 4,Niko killes Jason, Jim and a few random TLMC members,and also fights AOD.

In GTA TLAD,Johnny fights other bikers,both AOD and rogue TLMC members loyal to Billy and Brian,but since Johnny is an outlaw biker himself,fighting rival MCs is expected here.

In GTA TBOGT,Luis fights off some TLMC members who want to steal the diamonds from him and Tony.

In GTA 5,Trevor kills Johnny, Terry and Clay,and many random TLMC members.

In GTA Online,the protagonist does fight TLMC in many missions,but at least we have the ability to make a biker protagonist and start our own MC since the Bikers DLC.

Miamivicecity
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, ThatBenGuy said:

Johnny Klebitz is my second favorite protagonist as well as my second favorite character within the whole series, behind Niko Bellic. I love how he was a Jewish metalhead who was a part of a biker gang known as The Lost MC. He as well as Clay Simons, Terry Thorpe, and Jim Fitzgerald were all awesome characters and it was terrible seeing them all go, although Jim went before the other three. I also don’t necessarily know this for a fact, I’m just guessing: I think Johnny, Clay, Terry, and Jim probably sometimes get along with goths and punks, depending on what mood they’re in, but mall goths (nu-metal fans) and emos, they probably think can take a hike. Can’t say that I blame them, lol.

I really enjoyed the chemistry between Johnny and Jim. It's like Niko and LJ. Jim would spill his own blood for his brothers as would Terry, Clay, Angus and Jason.

It's kind of surreal to think Angus is the only one survived though. Maybe we might get a Lost revival someday without a giant f*ck you towards the fans, but I doubt it. Atleast Johnny and The Lost have a passionate fanbase nonetheless.